Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prathiba BothareYour feedback matters!
By ejaculating the sperm over the vagina or over the vagina layer, is there chances of getting pregnancy?
How to stop pregnancy? which pill or medicine give to my partner if we have a sex without protection. Also tell the procedure and time period between which pill/medicine have to take and also tell the side effects. Please sort out my problem. I always denied the wish of sex with my partner.
Do you know about the various types of Ayurvedic herbs and the wide range of healthy properties they possess? Every herb used as a part of Ayurveda consists of several health benefits, which include healthier skin, weight loss, and overall vitality. Here are five power herbs, which are beneficial for women for maintaining good overall health:
- Guduchi ( giloy) : Guduchi, also known as Giloy, is an important power herb for women. It is rich in antioxidants and also possesses anti aging properties. Make a powder from the stem of this herb and consume it by mixing it with honey and water. It is ideal for women with diabetes, and also helps in the treatment of fevers, urinary tract disorders, several infections, water borne diseases, and digestive disorders. This herb extract is an ideal liver tonic and improves vision, stress, and cold. Your body’s platelet count also increases on taking this herb. Conditions such as polycystic ovarian syndrome are also treated.
- Wheat grass: This herb contains vitamin A, C, E, K, and B complex in high amounts, and is effective for improving your immunity. The herb is used ideally for helping cases of iron deficiency in women and preventing the occurrence of anemia. It contains large quantities of chlorophyll and helps in improving your body’s hemoglobin count. Wheat grass also contains proteins and amino acids in abundance. You can consume wheat grass in juice form and powdered form.
- Drumstick leaves: Also known as muringa, this is an effective herb, which is rich in beta carotene and vitamin C. It contains anti-diabetic and anti-inflammatory properties and is considered to be a capable energy booster. You can add this herb to regular food and tea. It helps in improving your hemoglobin levels, improves the production of milk in lactating women and is also good for your bones.
- Lodhra: This powerful Ayurvedic herb is ideal for women in several ways. It is an effective coagulant and stops bleeding in wounds and gums. It is beneficial for treating uterus inflammation in women and supports women during excessive menstrual discharge during pregnancy. The herb also helps in maintaining uterus strength and physical strength, and prevents miscarriage.
- Shatavari: This powerful herb is quite beneficial for women who are of reproductive age. It is an effective herb, which helps in strengthening the entire female reproductive system. It helps a woman to move into menopause with peace and less distress. Hormonal balance is also kept in check by the properties of Shatavari. It is effective for boosting energy levels and body immunity.
These essential Ayurvedic power herbs should be taken by a woman regularly for keeping healthy and mentally sound. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Does an anemic girl with haemoglobin 8.5,going through her 7th week can abort her child, if it really necessary? Please suggest.
Rules for living:
• Do not smoke.
• Drink alcohol in only very small amounts or not at all.
• Keep to an ideal weight and waist size.
• Avoid saturated fats.
• Select preferably low-Glycemic Index foods.
• Have a low-salt diet.
• Be careful of excess CATS—Caffeine, Alcohol, Tobacco, Sugar.
• Take regular exercise.
• Practice relaxation.
Hello Dr. Volume of 6.6 cc on right side and 9.7 cc on left side. multiple small peripheral arranged follicles are seen. Dominant follicle is seen in left ovary. please Dr. suggest me about this problem.
Hi. I am a thyroid and pcos patient and taking medicines to regulate my periods along with trying to conceive. Till last month I was taking duphaston but this month I changed my doctor and I started taking mentat 10 mg for the same. I took last mandate 10 on 15th June and till now I did not get periods. I haven't done pregnancy test yet. I am not sure after how many days I should do it or can there be chances of getting pregnant. Please suggest.
Hii I man a married man and I have 4 years old son. My wife doesn't have interest in sex she says that she doesn't likes it and from the past 7 mths we didn't have. please suggest me some medicine for her because she isn't ready to come to the doctor.
My mother on dylsis at 4 day interval our doctor out for few days. She has huge swelling on lower limbs. Kindly help me. Her creatinine is 6.5 blood urea 175, potassium 6, sodium 130, Hb 8.0, wbc 14500 etc.
I got married 2 yeas ago. Since I have not conceived I am having stomach pain and also white bleeding. Actually my previous periods is on 28th August. Is there any possibility or symptoms to me. If I am pregnant.
Hi, i've been married for 4 years my wife is not able to conceive. All the reports are normal for both.
Humne 10 din pahle unprotected sex kiya tha. Uska period aane ka time aa gaya hai aur 2-3 jyada ho gaya hai But period nhi start hua. please help urgent.
Hello sir we are married in November 2014 but from till did not get child. How involve in sex period to get child. Please inform sex chart ?
Does one get infection from penetrated sex with the partner having constant vaginal infection having diabetes.
What happens if the male drink a girls vaginal discharge like white water or a male drink a girls periods blood or discharge.
Need a consultation to me & my wife as we are planning for children for last one year we are staying at jamnagar gujarat.
Over the past few months, I am experiencing burning at the end of urination n itching n irritable n sensitive feeling on my vaginal opening. What can b the reason? Shud I consult a urologist or gynecologist?
I am 47 years old .I have missed my period by six days. Is it menopause? How can I know that it is menopause. Please tell me what should I do next. I have suffering from hypothyroidism. Latest tsh level is 3.9.
Always make sure that you use the therapeutic hot agents when the injury is in the chronic stage. They can also be used prior to physiotherapy or exercise to decrease muscle tension and increase flexibility.