Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prathiba BothareYour feedback matters!
My LMP date is 8th Jan16 and my pregnancy test is positive. I was on thyroxine sodium tablets of 62.5 MCG since last 1-2 years or so. On 6th feb test result showed my TSH as 6.2. I am not able to consult my doctor as of now. So, I had increased the dosage to 100mcg on my own (since 6th feb). please suggest if this is the correct dosage and if it is not the correct dosage then what should be my course of action now?
Seedless dried dates and long pepper are boiled in milk. Upon residual milk product its fried in clarified butter. Dried grapes, white and black musli, cloves, jaiphal, javitri, tejpatra, bala herb, kesar, calcined bang, iron and mica and pistachios, almonds, chironji, walnut, gambhari flowers are mixed in directed proportionsproportions and procedures.
This is specially used in winter.
It increases sex power and checks nocturnal emissions. Equally beneficial for gents and ladies because of weakness in shukra dhatu (semen) and rajodosh (m. C. Related problems) respectively. It's also used for healthy persons.
Please get prepared from authentic source or get from us. We have only premium quality made of best quality ingredients.
Me 27 sal ki hu meri sadi ko 3 sal huve hai mera period cycle 40/42 ka hai meri last date19/1/2015 me thi us hisab se mene 40 dino ke bad mera period nahi aya mene check kiya to pregnacy kit se to result positive aya lekin sam ko bleeding ho gaya muje laga date agai lekin dusare din bleeding nahi huva vapas check kiya positive aya doc ke pass gaye unho ne bhi pregnacy hai aesa kaha aur hcg ke injection lene ke liye bola mene ek injection liya fir dusare din bleeding to nahi ata lekin dag dikhai dete aur dot jitna brown colour ka chipchipa nikalta fir dusare hapte dusara lene gaye to bataya apko twins hai fir bhi vese hi dag dhikai dete bad me 3 hapte 3 injection lene gaye to bataya hartbeat nahi dikhai deti aur bahot bleeding hoto jaye to cleenic a jana nahi hogi to niche se koi machin dal ke dekhe ge aur 3 injection ke bad brown dabhe kam ho gaye hai me kya karu muje kuch samaj nahi ata ye meri pehali pregnacy hai muje isaka answer dena please
I am 24 years old female. I had sex with my boy friend without protection. We are not sure that whether the sperm get into my vagina or not? Now we are in a doubt, when we take a pregnancy test? We had sex around 7 days before. Could you please help me Doctor?
My friend facing problem with her hormone. White discharge is happening daily basis. She frustrated because of this. Please suggest her for precautions.
Why there is irregular bleeding after periods? Is there any chance to worry about? It's first tym bleeding occurs after periods. What do you suggest?
My wife is 4 months pregnant and I m desperate to have intercourse with her. Is it safe and which position?
I am 31 week pregnant and I am getting pain bellow my belly? What may be the reasons but when I asked my Dr. she said baby is healthy and fine. But still I am having pain.
On the 8 th day my right follicle size s 10*0.9, 0.9*0.9, 0.9*0.9, 0.9*0.7. Is. Ther possible fr pregnancy ET is 7mm.
There is a rash in my private part. Happened from injury from zipper. A small portion has become red and it burns while urinating. Had antibiotic amoxycillin but no improvement. It's on the top skin a small portion. Slight pain and burns if urine falls.
Hello doctor I am 23 years of age I am suffering from pcos .i m getting treatment of that bt my weight is gaining day by day what should I do now?
If some1 has a regular monthly periods den it be possible DAT she is pregnant or it is not possible.
If you are into healthy eating, but like a dose of fat in your diet, we have a surprise for you. Not all fats are unhealthy. Saturated fats should be taken as a part of your diet while trans-fat should be banished. There are a lot of fats that are healthy and can actually help in promoting good health.
So read on to know how to eat lots of fat and still be healthy!
- Avocados: Avocados contain a monounsaturated fat that goes by the name of Oleic Acid. This also has numerous health benefits and is known as a super food that gives us Omega-3 fatty acids. It even contains plenty of potassium.
- Cheese: Remember to have a slice of cheese the next time you find yourself avoiding that mandatory glass of milk. Cheese is known as a great source of protein, calcium and vitamin B 12 as well as phosphorous. It also contains fatty acids that can even reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Dark Chocolate: A small dose of dark chocolate a day can actually keep skin damage and cardiac disease at bay. That's the result of medical studies. This superfood can also encourage better brain function thanks to the fact that it is rich in iron, magnesium, copper and other nutrients as well as essential fats.
- Eggs: The fats found in eggs do not affect the cholesterol levels in the blood, which makes it the ideal source of essential and healthy fats as well as protein and calcium. Eggs can protect the eyes from wear and tear thanks to the heavy element of choline. Plus, it also known as a weight loss friendly food.
- Fish: Fish and other seafood have proven health benefits thanks to the Omega-3 fatty acids, which can actually aid you in your weight loss journey and keep your heart healthy. This lean protein also helps in giving you essential nutrition when ingested on a regular basis.
- Seed Oil: Sunflower, olive oil and flaxseed oil have healthy fats with proven health benefits for everyone. The fats present in this kind of oil are very healthy and can actually help in retaining the good health of bones.
- Nuts: Dry fruit, almonds, figs, pistachios and raisins help in giving you your daily dose of natural fats that are healthy. You can munch on these for essential vitamins and minerals along with the fat content.
Improve your overall health as well as the quality of your hair and skin with these essential and healthy fats!