Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prathiba Bothare
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prathiba BothareYour feedback matters!
Hello I am 28 year old married woman. Today when I went to toilet I saw black color on my panty. It was dark black color and have bad odour too. I wanna know about it please suggest what should I do.
Hi Doctor, Mera menstral cycle 25 April ko aaya tha. Uske baad se pregnency k liye mai ne Dr. se consult kiya. Abhi is samay mai pregnency k liye duphaston. Intafol etc medicen le rahi hu. 20 may se mujhe ometing jaisa horaha hai. Aur kamar rah rah kr dukh rahi hai. Halja pet dukh raha aur phir thode samay k baad acha hoja raha. Lekin machlahat continue horahai. Abhi period aane me 2 din baki hai. Mai ne abhi koi pregnency test nhi kiya hai. Kya is tarah ke symptom pregnency ke hosakte hai ky Kya mai pregnent hu?
I have pain in my lower abdomen often. During periods the pain is unbearable and the flow is heavy. This is since my delivery which was cesarean in the year 2006.
Catching a cold once in a while is nothing to worry about, but needing to take sick leave every few weeks is a sign of low immunity. Immunity can be defined as our ability to fight infections. By eating right and making a few lifestyle changes, you can easily strengthen your immune system and lower your risk of catching infections. On that note, here are 10 ways to strengthen your immune system.
- Eat a balanced meal: Along with fruits and vegetables, your body also requires carbohydrates and proteins. Eating a balanced diet helps keep your blood sugar levels stable and allows your body to prioritize building your immune system over generating energy to perform normal tasks.
- Drink plenty of water: When you’re ill, fluids help transport nutrients to the infected area and flush out toxins from the same. Hence, it is important to stay hydrated in order to recover faster from an illness and to build your immune system.
- Probiotics: 80% of your immune system is located in the gut. Probiotics help the body produce more healthy gut bacteria. Thus, probiotics directly boost the immune system.
- A good night’s sleep: Ideally, a person should get 8 to 10 hours of sleep on a daily basis. While we are asleep, the body produces cytokines ad antibodies that are vital to a strong immune system. Depriving the body of this sleep can thus make us more susceptible to infections.
- Get some sun: While we put a lot of effort into protecting ourselves from the harmful UV rays of the sun, sunlight is also a rich source of vitamin D. Vitamin D helps protect us from a number of serious illnesses. Apart from sunlight we can also get vitamin D by adding cod liver oil, egg yolks and fatty fish to our diet.
- Quit sugar: Sugar is an immunosuppressant and hence cutting out added sugar from your diet can have a drastic effect on your immunity. Added sugar refers only to refined sugar in cubed, crystal or powdered form and not the natural sweetners in fruits.
- Exercise: Regular exercise improves blood circulation and boosts the production of antibodies. A healthy circulatory system combined with antibodies enables your body to fight infections in any part of your body.
- Avoid tobacco and alcohol: Alcohol impairs the immune system and tobacco smoke weakens the body’s basic immune system. This holds true for both first hand and second hand smoke.
- Reduce stress: Stress increases the production of a hormone called cortisol. Cortisol suppresses the immune system and thus makes us more susceptible to illnesses.
- Prevent germs from spreading: Lastly, make simple things like washing your hands before eating and after coming home or using the toilet a habit. This prevents germs from spreading and entering our bodies.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Before Penis Enlargement Exercises - The Importance of the Warm Washcloth Warm Up
Before penis enlargement exercises, it would be incredibly important to warm up your manhood first. The same way that stretches are important before running, warming up the penis before penis enlargement exercises is also important.
Doing certain warm-ups before penis enlargement exercises is incredibly vital because the penis has three chambers in it: one corpos spongium chamber and two corpora cavernosa chambers. The latter plays a very important part in penile exercises altogether.
See, the corpora cavernosa chambers need to be heated up before penis enlargement exercises in order to function properly and to prepare themselves for penile workouts. If they aren't warmed up, they will remain cold and could bring about blood spots and bumps on the penis. This is why warm-ups are so vital for your manhood beforehand.
It goes without saying that penile exercises will only work well and will only be effective if there isn't any injury involved whatsoever. In order to avoid these injuries, as well as spots and bumps, warm-ups will always need to be done before penis enlargement exercises.
Warm-ups can prepare your penis for these exercises by warming up the areas of blood in the corpora cavernosa chambers and expanding all of the tissues around them to make them more flexible as a whole at the same time.
If you don't know any warm-ups for the penis, then it might be best for you to stick to the most basic one for now: the warm washcloth warm up. All that you will need for this is a washcloth and some hot water to soak the washcloth in beforehand. Once the washcloth is warm enough, you can then place it on your manhood to expand all of the tissues inside of it and warm your penis up as needed before you do your exercises.
The warm up has much more to it than that, though. To start, firmly grab your manhood by the tip in the most comfortable way possible. Then, lightly pull on it with just enough pressure, so that you can feel the necessary stretch up to the base of your penis. Hold the stretch for 10 seconds and release and repeatedly do the same thing ten times.
For more variety, feel free to stretch your penis towards opposite directions - to the right and then to the left, 10 times on each side. If you think you have done enough stretches, massage your penis until you reach a semi-erection and then wrap the warm washcloth around it. Again: make sure the washcloth is only warm as opposed to scorching hot. Once there, keep the washcloth there for a few minutes and then place it back into the hot water again in order to warm it up more. Then, place it on your penis again and do this for 5 times while making sure the washcloth is always warm as needed for the warm up.
By doing this warm up before penis enlargement exercises, you can send much more blood into your manhood on a regular basis, so that it your penis is full of blood once you do your exercises. Doing this will ensure that the blood areas stay flexible and get bigger in time. This will also help blood circulate in your penis, in general, so that you can get bigger faster and get bigger gains at the same time.
Ideally, you should do the warm washcloth warm up before every penis exercise that you do. You won't just get bigger, better and faster gains this way, either; you will also get to avoid unwanted injuries, bumps and spots while you're at it. What more could you ask for?
My cycle due is 28 days very regular last month this is late by 5 days i. E. My date is 25.4. 2015 but period came by 1.5. 2015 this month my period came 25.5. 2015 why it is changed like this and tell me best days to participate sex for conceive.
A blood clot in the leg is termed as Deep Vein Thrombosis or DVT. This blood clot can be fatal, because it usually blocks the passage of blood to the heart by damaging the one way valves of the veins. This can also reach other organs like the lungs, in which situation the case becomes complicated and may also lead to death. There are various ways of preventing the onset of these clots. Follow these points to know more.
- Blood thinners: Prolonged hospital stay and a major surgery like joint replacement can lead to blood clots in the legs or DVT. Therefore, it is imperative to ask your doctor about a prescription for blood thinners, which can help in better blood flow despite minimal motion in the legs or stiffness.
- Compressions stockings: If you have been in the hospital for a prolonged period or suffering from leg paralysis, then the risk of blood clots is greater than most others. You can make use of compression stockings, which will help in preventing clots by holding the area tight so that the blood is forced to pump and flow. These should be used every time you are admitted to the hospital.
- Exercise: It is important to keep moving in case you are travelling in a long flight that is over four hours long. Also, you can try certain mild exercises, in case you have a long standing condition of pain or cramping in the leg muscles and joints. From simple toe flexes to muscle strengthening exercises like the heel or towel hook, you can ensure that the tightening action makes your muscle firm so that the blood clots do not have a chance to form. You may also need to lose weight in case you are overweight so that you can alleviate the risk of these clots.
- Water: Staying hydrated is something that we all need to follow in any case, but it is especially important if you are risk of developing blood clots in the legs. Drinking plenty of fluids is a natural way of thinning the blood, especially if you have been in bed or travelling for prolonged periods.
- Loose fitting clothing: You may want to wear loose fitting clothing when you are travelling or in the hospital so that you do not end up unnecessarily compressing an area in a way that will be detrimental for the blood flow there. Wearing loose clothing ensures that the blood flow carries on as per its normal routine without any blockages.
It is important to remember the above points so that you keep blood clots in the legs at bay.