Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
I have small spots all over my back arms legs calf Muscle and chest. They do not irritate and does not have acne like pores. Does it have any permanent and quick remedies?
I have dandruff in my half head I tried so many shampoo but results are zero, is there any home remedies for that.
I am losing my hairs very quickly I have tried various hair tonic but they are of no use kindly suggest me something and the prob is not hormonal because my father have a lot of hairs and no one in my family is bald so suggest me something plz.
Normally you shed 50 to 100 hair stands all day but hair grows back all the time to cover for this loss. If you shed more than this then it may be a cause for worry. Hair fall can occur because of many factors and shampoo is one of them. Here's how:
- Ammonium chloride: Many shampoos that do not contain sodium chloride usually use surfactants like ammonium chloride. This can also have a similar effect as its sodium chloride counterpart, as it leads to various symptoms like itching and dryness in the scalp.
- Formaldehyde: This substance has disinfectant-like qualities which can cause a lot of damage to the dna. Excessive and constant use can lead to indiscriminate hair loss due to the harsh properties of this substance. It is generally a low-cost option that can be used as a preservative in shampoos and conditioners.
- Sulfate: Sodium lauryl sulfate or sls, and ammonium lauryl sulfate or als, are surfactants that are usually used by shampoo manufacturers to create extra foam which makes for a luxurious, yet harmful wash. This is usually the case with cheap shampoos. These substances are irritants that can cause hair loss in patches.
- Sodium chloride: Your standard table salt is also one of the culprits that can lead to a lot of hair loss. Many popular shampoos and conditioners contain this substance which can make the scalp itchy and dry. This leads to hair fall.
- Polyethylene glycol: This substance is used as a thickening agent that can take the moisture away from the hair and lead to severe hair loss. The use of alcohol and greasers in shampoos can also have a similar effect on the hair.
Ek insan ki personality sabse zyada uske chehre se nikal kar aati hai. Lekin isi chehre pe agar daag dhabbe pad jaayein toh iski khoobsoorti mein ek kami si aa jati hai. In today's world, an exposure to an excessive number of pollutants, changed dietary habits and lifestyle are the primary reasons why log apni facial khoobsoorti lose karte jaa rahe hain.
Fair and clear skin is loved by all. However, kisi ke face pe agar kale dhabbe aur marks pad jaaye toh wohi unke liye ek sabse badi samasya ban jaate hain. Sometimes dark spots may appear because of hormonal changes and due to advancing age as well. Lekin aisa nahi hai ki inko theek rakhne ke liye you cannot take any steps.
While there are a number of cosmetics that claim to visibly reduce or even eliminate kale dhabe completely. However, not all products work that well and some of them are extremely expensive to purchase. On the other hand, there are several effective ways to get rid of dark spots and marks in a natural way. Some of these do-at-home remedies are described below.
- Use lemon to eliminate dark spots: Nimbu ke rass ki madad se aap kaale dhabbo se azaadi paa sakte hain. To reap the benefits of lemon, squeeze a lemon and apply the fresh juice on the affected area or dark spots on your face. Nimbu ke juice ko kum se kum aadhe ghante tak laga rehne dein. Practice the same remedy for at least two months regularly to see great results.
- Aloe Vera gel can help: Aloe Vera gel regular basis pe face par lagane se daag aur kaale dhabbe kum ho jaate hain. To reap the benefits of the plant, pluck out a fresh leaf and open it apart to take out the gel. Next, is gel ko aap face par 30 to 45 minutes tak lagaye rakhe. Wash your face with clean water in the end. To see best results, is nuske ko ek mahine tak follow karein.
- Honey and Dalchini facepack: Din mein ek baar apne face par honey aur daalchini ka facepack bana kar lagane se daag dhabbe kum hone ke chances bhad jaate hain. To prepare the mixture, mix equal amounts of cinnamon powder and honey in a bowl. Apply this pack on your face and keep it for half an hour. Aadha ghante baad gungune paani se apna face dho lein.
- Potato juice: Face se kaale dhabbe hatane ka one of the best methods hai aloo ka prayog karna. To practice this method, ek fresh aloo ko pees lein. Next, apply the potato to your face for at least 20 minutes, before washing your face with lukewarm water. Potato ke tukde dhabbo par lagane se bhi same results paaye jaa sakte hain.
- Dahi and Lemon: Mixing equal quantities of curd and lemon juice and applying the mixture on your face also helps lighten dark spots on face. Aap is mixture ko ek mask ki tarah laga sakte hain before washing your face with plain water after 30 minutes.
Scabies is a skin condition that causes the skin to itch. It is caused by a tiny burrowing mite, which is called Sarcoptes scabei. The presence of the mite in the burrowed areas causes intense itching, especially at night. This a contagious condition, which can quickly spread through physical contact in places like nursing homes, schools, prisons etc. Scabies is easily treatable by applying lotions to the skin that may kill the mite. Yet, one may still experience itching for several weeks.
The eight legged mite that causes the condition is microscopic. The female mite burrows just beneath the skin and makes a tunnel where it deposits eggs. These eggs hatch, mature and spread to the other areas of the skin or to the skin of other people. The body's allergic reaction to the mites, their eggs and wastes causes the itching.
Some of the symptoms of the conditions are severe itching, narrow irregular burrow tracks, which look like blisters or bumps on your skin. The burrow tracks generally appear in the folds of the skin. The common sites of the condition are between the fingers, armpits, around the waist, soles of your feet, knees, shoulder blades etc.
Some of the complications of the condition are:
- Vigorous scratching, which can break your skin and can cause a secondary infection such as impetigo. This superficial skin infection is usually caused by the staphylococci bacteria.
- Severe scratching can also lead to damaged and reddened skin, which in severe cases can start to bleed.
Crusted scabies, also known as Norwegian scabies is a severe form of the condition, which affects certain high risk groups, such as:
- People with chronic medical conditions, such as HIV/Aids or chronic leukemia
- Older people in nursing homes
- People who are very ill
Related Tip: "Must Know Risk Factors and Complication of Scabies"