Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pratap D. DesaiYour feedback matters!
I have hormonal imbalance problem because of this I'm not getting periods regularly. How to balance hormones naturally.
I AM 29 YRS female my last period 8 sept and I had a sex once so I missed my period so I had regestrone 5 mg for 3 days twice a daily.
Meri wife ko after delivery first time period aaya h (delivery date 5-6-2016 and period start on date 14 -7-2016). Mera qus ye h ki period jaldi to nai aa gaya h means normal time se pahle? Aur usko dard v ho raha h (Note - dard usko pahle v hota tha but doctor ne bola tha first delivery baad dard kam ho jata h). Jyada dard hone me kya koi painkiller kha sakti h ya isme koi dusri tablate khani chahiye. Please painkiller ka name v mention kijiye. Please iske bare me details me bataye. Thanks.
Hello doctor my mensuration date is 29 dec 2016. I want to born my child in diwali 19october 2017. But .my next period is 29 jan .i want to born my child threw normal delivery. Is that possible. Kya muje apna mensuration tablet k threw pahle karne ki jarurat hai kya taki date october aa jaye and possibility bad jaye normal ki.
From last two months we are trying for a child but it seems things are not going well So please guide us.
I am 45 years old,last period was on 5/1/2015.Usually it's around 23to 30 days.Both boys are ciserian of24,16 years old.Always heavy clotting periods only in nights and periods will be there for 5to7 days till four months back.Last three months the periods was very heavy and day time also it was severe,but was there for3days only.A polyph was removed from uterus 1.5years back,it was not dangerous.Under treatment for sugar and cholesterol for last 13years and under control.Pl let me know the reason for my delay in periods
I did sex on 1st april without condom, Gf ke periods 1 din pehle hi gye the But maine sperm uski vagina me nahi dala After sex she eaten papaya, Is there any problem like pregnancy or any?
V r trying for kid .does implantation bleeding happen wen v conceive is it true. And if so after how many days wil v no v r pregnant.
I am 25 year old female since last 4 months I am feeling a pea sized lump inside prepuce on left side (skin covering the clitoris) ,it's not painful and I am feeling lots of itching around vaginal opening since few months I am using v wash but found helpless. I am so worried is it normal or shall I go and see gynecologist? Feeling awkward to share with family also? May it be related with some infection in vagina? Need advice.
I have been noticing pain in my vagina (vulva. It is aching for 2 days. I have had sex without using the condom. I never had such kind of pain in my private area. Please let me know the reasons.
Hi, I just want to know whether fever nuts are good for pcod. And will it get cure for this problem.
I want to know that each and every girl/women is interested in doing sex with his life partner. I always think that beautiful or sexy looking girls are only interested in sex. Normal or simple looking are not interested. I am not a married but searching a life partner for me.
Hi, I am married 23 years. When ever I did sex on the next day morning my uterus pains. Please help.
Hello doctor I'm 24 years old female we are consulting the gynecologist for infertility. She told me to come by 3rd day of your next period. Today is my 3rd day but she was in leave. What should we do? Shall I consult any other doctor? Please reply asap.
Dark circles are also known as peri orbital dark circles. Dark circles are dark blemishes which appear around the eye. Dark circles can appear at any age although older people are more likely to develop it. They may appear due to anemia, fatigue, medications, allergies, ageing or due to genetic problems. Dark circles may be treated either naturally with various home remedies or through artificial treatment.
The nine remedies stated below are some of the ways to cope up with the problem of dark circles.
- Massage a few drops of almond oil mixed with a few drops of Vitamin E oil to the affected area and leave it overnight. Wash it off in the morning with cold water. Follow this routine for one or two weeks to witness the difference.
- Cucumber has skin- lightening properties along with mild astringent properties which help to reduce dark circles. Cut two round slices of cucumber and leave it on top of your closed eyelids for ten to fifteen minutes. Repeat this as often as possible.
- Tomato has bleaching properties and reduces dark circles. Mix one tablespoon of tomato juice with half tablespoon lime juice, apply to the affected area and leave it on for ten to fifteen minutes.
- You may also use refrigerated green tea bags and leave them on your eyelids for about fifteen minutes. It not only reduces dark circles but also rejuvenates the skin.
- Cold milk is also an effective agent for removing dark circles. Soak a cotton ball in a cup of cold milk, place it on the affected area for fifteen minutes and wash off with water.
- Rose water is also considered to be very useful in removing dark circles. Soak cotton balls in rose water and leave it on top of your eyelids for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Chemical peelings performed by dermatologists also help in removing dark circles. It exfoliates the damaged layer and leaves the skin rejuvenated.
- Intense Pulsed Light Treatment and laser treatment are also very effective in removing dark circles. Intense pulsed light treatment destroys pigment cells responsible for discoloration. It is a process where high energy light waves are used to reduce dark circles.
- Creams with alpha hydroxyl acids (AHAs) are also proved to be beneficial in removing dark circles.
Stress, lack of sleep and disturbed lifestyle are also responsible for dark circles. So, along with the above mentioned remedies following a healthy lifestyle will help you to combat the problem of dark circles. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.