Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Prassad KuckianYour feedback matters!
There is clicking sound in my knees when I bent it every time and there is no pain ,actually I enjoy doing this I am quite addictive to this it also happens in my right hand wrist please suggest how to stop this. PS- I do walking about 2 km every day.
I am running 5-6 kms daily for past week, now I got tight calf muscles, how much time it will take usually to get it ok? Any preventive measures for future.
Hello Dr. My mother have a problem in left leg pain in leg and knees and below knee pain and swelling near ankle to feet. Any doctor is not able to diagnosis her problem her problem is from many years. Many medicines she has try but not any solution. Some Dr. Say that she has an arthritis and some say faleria. Please suggest me what to do and also me any good doctor for her.?
I have knee pain in joints though not severe but it's been persisting since a few weeks, as additional info I practice martial arts for flexibility since a long time but irregularly.
I am suffering from pain in my legs I got swelling in my foot and so much pain in my ankle sometimes pain is that much I can't stand up so please tell me what can I do about it few years ago I was suffered from chikungunya fever after that it will happen so please consult me about it.
Sir I have problem in my lower back. I do my investigation like MRI. I found my l4l5 buldge so I want to know to treatment of my slip disk.
I am 20 years old boy. I am pursuing my final year b. Com. I have back pain since 3 months.. I like to drive bike. I don't know what to do the same. So kindly request you to give me some suggestions.
I am a software engineer by profession my work is to sit on computer for long hours. And due to that frequently I am having upper back pain.
I am 64 years male. I suspect have cancer. My left armpit had a very small lump, had pain while pressing. Now I cannot feel lump but I am unable to lift my arm cause severe pain on shoulder. For past an year, loosing weight unintentionally. 69 kg to 63 kg.
I have problem walking I felt pain in my joint when I walk. I used to treat it with hot water and I get some relief but not for long. I also felt pain all over my body. I also eat calcium tablets. Please suggest something to cure me.
*sitting, standing posture.
Sedentary job posture is much more important. So be careful regarding these all daily living activities.
*take proper rest.
*do some stretching exercises.
*take plenty of water.
*walking has greater role to keep well and mobile to all muscles and joints.
*take green tea daily.
* be careful about good diet and bad or harmful diet.
One important thing do not ignore if any minor musculo skeletal problem is there.
I have pain in my back I my age is 60 so I can't walk please help me doctor and prescribe some medicine so I feel better About.
If your kid is affected by Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD), it is important for you to know about the best ways of dealing with the condition. Muscular dystrophy consists of group of diseases, which result in the weakening of muscles along with reduced flexibility. DMD accounts for being the most common type of muscular dystrophy. It occurs because of flaws in the gene, which controls how your body keeps the muscles healthy. This disease affects boys and the symptoms start appearing from early childhood.
There is no specific treatment for DMD. However, there are several ways, including medicines and therapy, to deal with the symptoms and to protect the muscles.
- Several steroids such as prednisone help in slowing down muscle damage. Children taking this medicine are able to walk for two to five years longer than they would usually do. Lung and heart functions are also improved.
- DMD leads to heart problems and hence, you should take your child to a heart doctor for regular checkups until the age of 10.
- In some cases, a surgery may be required to fix their shortened muscles, for straightening the spine, or for treating a heart or lung problem.
Taking care of your child
If your child has DMD, it does not mean that he will have to refrain from activities such as school, sports and spending time with friends. By sticking to the right treatment plan, you will be able to make your child active.
- Stand and walk: Being in an upright position will keep your child’s bones strong and the spine straight. You can get your child braces or standing walkers, which will help him in terms of balance and mobility.
- Eat right: Although there is no special diet for DMD, several food items should be taken for preventing problems related to weight. Your child should eat the proper amount of food with a proper balance of nutrients and calories regularly.
- Stay active: You should ensure that your child exercises regularly. Regular stretching exercises help in keeping the muscles and joints limber, which makes him feel better. You can avail the help of a physical therapist for an exercise schedule.
You can look for and join local support groups associated with DMD, as other families living with DMD can be a source of good advice and understanding about life with DMD.