Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Prashanth C.PYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctor, Kindly tell me that when I am sleeping, why in this winter weather my throat is dry. I am not sleeping more then 3 to 3.5 hours in night. Please tell me what is the effects of above problems.
Tips for taking care of your skin
Hi, everybody. I am Dr Aman, I am a practising dermatologist. Today I would like to talk to you about skin whitening which is a very very common query amongst patients. We get a lot of patients who want a whiter, fairer and a more radiant or glowing skin. But we forget the radiance and skin lightening comes from inside. Skin is a reflection of our bodies. Anything goes wrong inside, shows outside. Based on this is the treatment plan. That is how we plan. We cannot just keep polishing our cars and forget what’s inside. So we have to treat our insides, our systems, our intestines, our livers, eat right and that makes a huge difference. So, I’ll just talk to you in very shorta bout the options we have for skin whitening.
For skin whitening, there are a whole bunch of applications, creams and gels and lotions, magic potions, one-day treatment. Putting that treatment, you will be bombarded with a lot of options. But before that, we have to understand that what is the cause. For a lot of people, we must investigate sometimes your doctor on the history only, just by talking to you can make out just by looking at the skin some things can be made out.
As to what is the cause of darkening and what is the cause of dullness?
- Sometimes, it is only hormonal. If there is a lot of insulin production in the body that is not working well. It is working less and the body is making more insulin, that is another cause of dullness and darkening.
- Sometimes a lot of people take a very high carbohydrate diet that is one of the important cause of skin darkening and dullness.
- Smoking, too much exposure to pollution, too much stress, a lot of AC exposure such things can play a role and a major role in dullness and darkening.
So, when it comes to treatment options, we have a lot of external treatment options, we have beams and lasers and we have some of the latest and best laser technologies. For laser toning, we have ND Q- switch lasers. We have one of the latest, very mild, superficial laser light pills like Resurfex, a lot of such options and I can go on and on about the options.
But remember, there is no magic treatment. Anything that you get done on the skin only externally is going to come back. Your dullness will return. So, if you really want to glow a lighter skin from within. If you really want a radiant complexion from the body and the exposed areas, it has to come from within.
And based on all these information, you can always talk to your dermatologist or see me or seek an appointment over Lybrate or any other platform and reach out to each other.
Respected doctors. My mom is 50 she is having knees problem in both legs and the pain is now unbearable bcoz of her uneven walk her back is now not functioning properly. .can anyone tell me at what age sge have to do knees replacement and how long knee replacement will be last.
I am 26 year old male suffering from fungal infection rashes on my thighs from past six months this are sometimes itchy doctor said it is due to sweat I have taken medicine also for 3-4 months but it decreases and comes again I am diabetic to.
continuous hair fall problem and having dandruff in hair so I am irritated for this problem. Please give a solution.
I am patent of diabetes my sugar level 280. To control my diabetes problem suggest any medicine or health any other tips. Thanks.
Hi. I am suffer from sun burn. My arms can be black due to sun burn. I used so many things. But did not effect anything. What can I do?
I am 50 years old. MBA. Was involved in the Corporate World last 24 years in MNC's with good pay. Last 2 years I had to quit job since I was transferred out and due to aged parents I had to quit. I started my own business in towers construction thru some contacts. But it is taking time to settle. my expenses which I can not curtail. The reason for my sudden depressions is this. How do I over come this? I am working hard day and night. I go to sleep at 2.00 pm since I work. But I need to develop it faster. Please advise.
I am a 30 years old working professional, I am suffering from hair fall since last years, and I am doing exercise 4-5 days in a week and am taking dymatize elite whey protein, if I will take glutamine with my whey protein will that increase my hair fall. Please guide me.
An often painful condition usually involving the bowel, ovaries or the tissue lining the pelvis, endometriosis is characterized by the abnormal growth of the endometrial tissue beyond the premises of your uterus or your pelvic region. The endometrium, in fact, functions perfectly normal with each menstrual cycle, but because of it being displaced, it cannot exit the body and consequently gets trapped.
Besides causing severe pain and distress, endometriosis can also adversely affect fertility. When the ovaries get involved, certain cysts known as endometriomas tend to develop which often result in the formation of scar tissues and adhesions.
Complications associated with it
- Infertility: Impaired fertility is the most common kind of complication arising from endometriosis, with approximately one-third to one-half women having problems with pregnancy. During endometriosis, the fallopian tube gets obstructed, thereby restricting the union of the egg and sperm.
How best to treat it?
Depending on how severe your symptoms are, endometriosis can be treated via the use of medications or through the advent of surgery.
- Pain medications: Certain medications, including pain relievers and anti-inflammatory drugs, are particularly useful in providing relief to painful menstrual cramps.
- Hormone therapy: Undergoing hormonal therapy can help ward off or reduce the pain of endometriosis, but it should be kept in mind that it is only a temporary fix and that symptoms might reoccur. Hormonal therapies include:
- Hormonal contraceptives
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) agonists and antagonists
- Conservative surgery: This can either be done through laparoscopy or, in more extensive cases, through traditional abdominal surgery.
- Assisted reproductive techniques: These include In-vitro fertilization (IVF), and are sometimes more preferable over conservative surgery.
- Hysterectomy: This is usually done in more severe cases of endometriosis whereby ovaries are also removed with uterus and cervix. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.