Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prashanth C.P
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Prashanth C.PYour feedback matters!
I am eating healthy since last 5 months. Less carbs, good protein ,and sufficient fibre. I have lost some fat. But my stomach fat and love handle are still same. I am going gym too. But result are not satisfactory about stomach fat. What to eat .what not for stomach fat only. Because my weight in good range now it's 76.5 kg ,my height is 5.9 feet.
Sir / mam mera sex time bahut jaldi shigharpatan ho jata he or nightfall ki b shikayat he muje kya krna chahiye me bahut preshan hu abi meri age 19 years h or muje apna penis small b lgta he or jab ye stand hota he tb to thoda bda ho jata he bt jab ye down hota he to ye bilkul chota had se jada chota lgta he me kya kru? muje after marriage preshani na jhelni pad jaye mene hasthmethoon b bahut kiya he 15 saal ki umr se ab tk or ab b koi baar control nhi ho pata or agr me apni girlfriend k sath sex krta hu to andr enter b nhi krta k mera ho jata he or us time muje bahut bura lgta he k itni jaldi pls meri help kro me kya kru?
Dr. On my face there is pimples spots and I want to lighten the spot so can you please tell me some cream or home remedies or some medicine to do that.
Its unbelievable but true! you can lose weight even as you sleep if you strictly follow these lifestyle changes.
1. Eat small frequent meals every 2 hours during the day: your body needs energy for metabolic functions. Your body may crave for sweet and junk food, but have that in portions like cheese, butter, chocolate of your finger tip size, chicken/fish of your palm size is absolutely okay to have once a week, either you can substitute your cravings with healthy food like a date or a piece of dark chocolate for sweet cravings.
There are certain foods that burn fat while you sleep.
A. Whole grains - including whole grains (whole wheat, barley, brown rice, quinoa, wheat germ etc), legumes (lentils, chickpeas, beans etc), dairy foods, spicy foods, green tea, and citrus fruits, in your daily diets.
B. Have citrus foods daily - citrus fruits which includes vitamin c plays a role in body's fat burning process.
C. Consume green tea - it boosts your metabolism as it is rich in antioxidants.
D. Spicy foods - spices are known to improve metabolism. If you've had a tasty dinner, sleep without worry that your body will be losing calories while you sleep.
2. Sleep well: how long you sleep and how well you sleep, are both equally important for your body. Minimum 8 hours of sound sleep is very important.
3. Resistance training: for your hormones to function properly and for your body to burn fat
Weight or resistance training is a must if you want to keep your metabolism high. When you lift weights, you increase the amount of calories your body burns. Hours after you lifted weight, your body continues burning the fat.
Acne is a common skin disease, which happens when the hair follicles becomes full with dead skin cells and oil secreted from the skin. Acne is mainly characterized by vast areas of blackheads and pimples. The appearance of a person suffering from acne has often led to anxiety, and in extreme cases has caused depression as well.
Causes of Acne:
- Genetics is thought to be one of the main reasons for hair fall due to acne. This is supported both by twin studies and studies that have shown higher rates of acne among first degree relatives. Acne susceptibility is polygenic as the disease does not follow the Mendelian inheritance pattern.
- Another reason for acne is related to hormonal activities, such as those during menstrual cycle and puberty. During puberty, sex hormones called androgens increase, which causes the follicular glands to grow larger than normal. Many hormones like testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate and growth hormone have been shown to have links with acne.
- Many bacteria like the anaerobic bacterium are suspected to be a reason behind acne. Infection caused by the parasite Demodex is also responsible for causing acne.
Role of Diet in Acne:
Different studies have been done to establish a relationship between diet and acne, but there is no evidence to prove so. Some tests have shown different degrees of acne intensity due to high glycemic diets. Another unproved study shows consuming dairy milk is linked to higher incidences and intensity of acne. One recent experiment has shown a relationship between acne and obesity, however, no relationship is found between acne and insulin metabolism. Vitamin B12 may cause skin problems similar to acne.
Cigarette smoking and acne has been a ground for high debate among biologists. Some medical records have shown that cigarette smoking increases the severity of acne. Some studies have also shown that stress or other psychological causes worsens acne. Acne severity is linked to high stress levels.
- Scars are a common symptom of acne. Acne scars are caused due to inflammation in the skin dermal layer. The scar is made by an abnormal form of healing after the inflammation. These scars are classified on the basis of whether excess collagen or collagen loss is caused by the abnormal inflammation.
- Nodular acne lesions cause pigmentations. This often leaves a red, inflamed mark even after the lesion has been cured.
- A diet low on glycemic index is recommended for treating acne.
- Benzoyl peroxide is the first step in treating mild to moderate acne. This is because of its high effectiveness and mild side effects. The peroxide causes drying of the skin as a side effect.
- Antibiotics are very much used for treating acne. Oral antibiotics are highly recommended. This is because of their anti-inflammatory properties.
- Azelaic acid when applied at 20% concentration is effective for treating mild to moderate acne.
- Natural treatment methods include applying tea tree oil or bee venom to reduce the amount of lesions in acne.
Some of the most effective home remedies for varicose veins include the use of olive oil, garlic, cayenne pepper, apple cider vinegar, witch hazel, parsley, horse chestnut, grapeseed oil, pine bark, marigold, and various lifestyle changes.
Varicose veins are the unsightly and uncomfortable veins, most often occurring in the leg, that have become twisted or enlarged, preventing proper blood flow to extremities and forcing your cardiovascular system to work harder to achieve proper unidirectional blood flow. As people age, or if they have professions that make them stand for long periods of time, the veins can often become tangled in this way, preventing the normal leaflets of our veins from directing blood in one direction. When blood begins flowing in opposite directions, it can become extremely painful, whether one is standing or not. While varicose veins rarely result in life-threatening complications, it can still manifest in the form of leg swelling, edema, venous eczema, skin thickening, and visible vein knots in the legs or affected area. While this affliction most commonly affects the legs, as that is where the body must work hardest to overcome gravity and pump the blood back to the chest, it can also occur on other parts of the body.
￼Symptoms of varicose veins include aching legs, swollen ankles or knees, unexplained fatigue in the legs, slow healing time on small wounds or cuts on the legs, cramps, and skin discoloration or irritation on the calves or feet. If you believe that you are suffering from varicose veins, there are some in-hospital treatments that can alleviate some of the symptoms, but these are often temporary, expensive, and, as with all surgeries, carry a degree of risk. Instead, there are dozens of herbal remedies that have been developed, tested, and relied on for years to eliminate varicose veins, treat its symptoms, or keep them under control in a healthy, effective way. Let’s take a closer look at some of these treatments below.
10 effective home remedies for varicose veins
1. Horse chestnut: the extract from horse chestnut seeds is considered extremely effective against varicose veins, as horse chestnuts are astringent in nature and contain a powerful compound called aescin, which inhibits the destructive enzymes that damage capillary walls. Patients suffering from varicose veins can experience a reduction in swelling and pain when the extract is consumed. However, only the extract can be consumed, as raw horse chestnuts contain other compounds that are actually toxic.
2. Grapeseed oil: grapeseed is a very powerful type of natural oil that has long been used to relieve inflammation and muscle pain when applied in a topical manner. Grapeseedextract can also be consumed, but the unpleasant taste often makes people prefer the topical application of the oil. The proanthocyanids contained in the oil can strengthen the capillary walls and resist degradation, while also reducing inflammation and even promoting healthy blood flow to the extremities.
3. Marigold: marigold is rich in antioxidant compounds and vitamin c, both of which are essential for protecting the skin and maintaining the health and strength of veins and capillaries. You can eat marigold petalsdirectly, but that isn’t considered as effective as boiling the petals and then dipping a hot cloth in the boiled water, which should be infused with the beneficial compounds and chemicals. Apply that cloth to the affected area of your leg to experience reduced swelling, an elimination of pain, and and important collagen transfer that can help your body rebuild damaged capillaries and veins to prevent varicose veins from spreading.
4. Pine bark: the proanthocyanid compoundsfound in grapeseed are also present in the bark of pine trees, in addition to other unique compounds in the extracts that strengthen capillary walls, bind collagen to veins, promote elasticity of the veins, improves blood circulation, and even lowers blood pressure. Pine bark extract is widely available and can be used safely for long periods of time if the problem persists.
5. Parsley: this common herb is another popular home remedy for varicose veins, as its high level of vitamin c promotes the creation of collage and subsequent repair of damaged blood vessels. Rutin is the powerful organic compound in parsley that directly affects capillary strength, making it a key herb to add to your diet if you’re suffering from unsightly varicose veins.
6. Apple cider vinegar: as always, it seems like almost any condition can be improved somehow by this magical cure-all. In terms of varicose veins, consuming apple cider vinegar has been shown to detoxify the blood, while also promoting circulation and reduce inflammation. These three factors together make it an ideal tonic for varicose vein conditions. The easiest remedy is mixing two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and drinking it two times a day. You can also get undiluted apple cider vinegar and combine it with your normal lotion and apply it to the affected areas. Both remedies are highly effective.
7. Cayenne pepper: the bioflavonoids and vitamin c found in cayenne pepper are able to promote healthy blood flow to the extremities and ease the pain of swollen or aching joints and leg muscles. The pain of varicose veins is often worse than the appearance, and consuming or topically applying a paste of cayenne pepper can definitely help alleviate those uncomfortable situations.
8. Olive oil: as with grapeseed oil, olive oil is able to significantly improve your health. You can rub olive oil on the affected area and allow the rich mixture of organic compounds so the inflammation and pain, and also stimulate repair on injured or degraded capillaries and blood vessels.
9. Garlic: as another apparent cure-all, garlic can break up toxins in the body and stimulate their release, in addition to reducing inflammation and increasing healthy circulation throughout the body. Adding garlic to your diet or regularly applying a garlic paste to the varicose veins can quickly reduce their appearance and discomfort.
10. Lifestyle changes: a number of lifestyle habits can exacerbate varicose veins, including standing for long periods of time, impact exercises or sports, being overweight, wearing high heels, sedentary lifestyle where you don’t walk or move your legs for periods of 30 minutes or longer, excessive alcohol intake, and smoking, which slows down circulation throughout your body. Eliminate or change some of these lifestyle factors and you will see a definite improvements in your varicose vein symptoms.