Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prashanth BhamareYour feedback matters!
We are not able to have intercourse due to immense pain experienced by my wife. Is it normal. Can my wife conceive without penetration?
I have ALPA syndrome for that I took heparin injection daily. Once the person is in ALPA means baby weight is not good after 7 months.
I had a sex with my bf on last month. While we were having a sex his condom get tear while having sex and the sperms came in me. But I immediately went to washroom and out the sperms from urine. While we were having sex it was my 4th day of my period. And after having sex I have taken I pill. So I want to ask you that am I pregnant or not. After 21 days I have done a test pregnancy test. It was negative. So I want to know that am I pregnant or not.
I have 2 daughters n cause of 2 deliveries I have figureless body I want to reduce my tummy n my Virginia and increase my breast size. I have started morning walk from 3months for 30mins daily but no effect at all Please help me with home remedies as don't want to take medicine.
I am female. If semen inside my mouth also chance for pregnancy .i not want to take any pill. Is there any option to control pregnancy. Kindly help.
If 2 boys have sex without any protection, randomly, may be one of them had sex many times before. Is der ani chances toa have ani STD to the second one?
Hi I'm 20 weeks pregnant, my Ayurveda doctor prescribed me mahavilwadi leham, is this safe during pregnancy? becoz in some website it's mentioned as avoid this during pregnancy (I dnt hv any vomit sensation from tha beginning) pls help.
I married before one year and we are thinking still 3 more years we do not want baby we get any problems and i'm 23 and my husband 28.
Is there an alternative of abortion if my girlfriend don't want a child. She is pregnant since 1 week. Please help me. Suggest a method other than abortion.
Doctor I have pcos since two months. I have a regular menstrual period and are on time even after pcos. When is my ovulation day? Please suggest me the correct timing of intercourse. Do I ovulate. My eggs are gud gone through follicular study also but do not know whether it gets ruptured or bot.
My wife had her period on 15/11/2016 but she had a positive pregnancy report so had a MTP kit for abortion on 3/12/2016 and had bleeding for almost a week. So when will she have next period and is it safe to have sex now.
Hello doctor my age is 34 years I having two kids last daughter age is 8 years I want to do family planning operation on November 3 or 4 but my sister in law daughter marriage is on 22nd November so I want to recover till her marriage can I recover and how many days the pain will be and what to eat to get quickly recover because it is compulsory to go marriage. And please give the information which operation is better machine operation or hand make operation .Some are telling machine operation may be fail.
Hypertension during pregnancy can be a problem for both baby and the mother. Thus it is of utmost importance that during pregnancy a good health should be maintained along with controlled blood pressure and cholesterol levels. With an increase in multiple births and women of older age the risk of hypertension during pregnancy has increased. But if proper care is taken it can be avoided.
Types of Pregnancy Hypertension:
There are three prominent forms of hypertension that can be seen during pregnancy. The pregnant ladies should be aware of the same. These are:
- Preeclampsia: This is the most common and serious hypertension during pregnancy. This hypertension can only be controlled by delivering the fetus, which usually involves complications like death of the mother or child. This occurs 20 weeks after pregnancy.
- Gestational Hypertension: This form is only prevalent during pregnancy and is not a problem for the mother or baby after delivery. This usually occurs in the last leg of the pregnancy
- Chronic Hypertension: This form forms either prior to the pregnancy or before 20 weeks of the pregnancy.
Management of Pregnancy Hypertension:
Hypertension during pregnancy can be handled by the following:
- In case of severe hypertension, blood pressure medication should be continued during pregnancy.
- If you are on ACE inhibitor type medication, then the medication is changed to one that is even safe for the baby.
- Your doctor might like to monitor you daily and can advise hospitalization for a few days
- If medication is missed, it might lead to uncontrolled life threatening hypertension. Thus the medication should not be missed at any time.
- In case of mild hypertension and absence of other diseases like diabetes and kidney disorders, the doctor might stop the medication or reduce the dose. Also, being off medicine does not cause any problem in mild hypertension.
- Irrespective of the hypertension being mild or severe, the prenatal appointments should not be missed, so that the doctor can monitor you and the baby. So that problems, like rise in blood pressure, poor fetal growth, and signs of preeclampsia can be spotted and steps can be taken for the same.
- In case there is some form of hypertension present the prenatal visits and lab tests will be more.
- Apart from the usual second trimester ultrasound, there will be periodic ultrasounds in the third trimester to monitor the baby's growth and the amniotic fluid.
- Also regular fetal tests and Doppler ultrasounds will be done to track the baby's growth.
- Lifestyle changes should be made. Salt intake should be limited, fresh food instead of processed food should be consumed.
- If blood pressure is high then doctor might ask you to avoid exercise especially if you never did before pregnancy.
How to relax myself during delivery. I want normal delivery and its also possible in my case according to my doctor but I am not mentally prepare for that. So please give me some tips so that I can handle the delivery pain.
Vaccines are recommended for very young children because their immune systems are not yet fully mature and also because their stomachs produce less acid, making it easier for ingested bacteria and viruses to multiply. These factors leave them the most vulnerable to the devastating effects of these serious diseases.
When a baby is developing in the mother's womb it is in a sterile environment. The baby's immune system goes into action at birth, as the child confronts bacteria outside of the womb. But our bodies are an amazing creation with an immune system that is ready to go to work from the moment that we are born. Infants begin to immediately develop an active immune response to these bacteria -- an immune response that prevents these bacteria from entering the bloodstream and causing harm.
Within the first two years of life a child is exposed to 11 or 12 vaccines, some of which are given over time in multiple doses. The degree to which these vaccines challenge a child's immune system is just a drop in the ocean when compared to the tens of thousands of environmental challenges that babies successfully manage every single day.
Things you should discuss with your child's health care provider when scheduling vaccinations:
If your child has had an allergic reaction to a previous vaccination or a vaccine ingredient, such as eggs or gelatin.
If your child has a high fever, or a history of fever after receiving a vaccination.
Doctors and other public health experts have worked hard to come up with the optimal vaccination schedule, affording the most complete and safest protection possible. It is not advisable to skip or delay vaccines, as this will leave the child vulnerable to disease for a longer period of time. Parents should discuss any concerns with their child's pediatrician.