Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prashanth BamareYour feedback matters!
Hi I am newly married women and after 2 month of marriage I miss the periods but no pregnancy kit show that I am pregnancy .after two month of fake pregnancy or miss period one day period happen .a gynolgist Dr. Said that its common problem and truth is that I suffer this problem few year back but after treatment my period on time. Its a fact I am very emotional and suffer mentally torcher by my in laws relatives .my all medical like ultra sound tesr serum blood test thyroid are normal. Kindly tell me what is reason behind of this problem? Is I never pregnant? When I get ride the problem? What should I do?
Symptoms Of Skin Fungus
While skin fungus may be caused by different environments and different types of fungi the signs or the symptoms of such infections are common:
• The skin of the feet peels, cracks or scales off
• Redness occurs on the skin as well as blister formation
• The skin tends to soften and breakdown
• There could be itching and burning
It is to be noted that skin fungus causes infections that are highly contagious. Thus, it can easily be transmitted from one person to another. The infected area needs to be treated or else it will spread to other areas of the body and cause complications. The different kinds of skin fungal infections like Jock itch, ringworm, athlete’s foot can be cured or prevented by taking note of the effective home remedies available.
Home Remedies For Skin Fungus
1. Proper Cleaning Routine
We often do not give adequate attention to the feet or clean it properly. It is necessary to:
• Wash feet thoroughly with soap
• It should be scrubbed or exfoliated from time to time to remove the dead skin cells.
Such regular cleaning rituals will keep the skin on the feet healthy and not allow bacteria to develop on it.
2. Keep The Feet And Shoes Dry
It is imperative that one maintains cleanliness and dryness of the feet and shoes:
• One should not wear shoes with wet feet
• The feet should be dried thoroughly after bath or washing
• If shoes are wet, they should be dried out properly before they are worn
3. Use Of Apple Cider Vinegar
If one has ringworm they can make use of apple cider vinegar and its antiseptic properties:
• The affected area should be cleansed with antiseptic soap first
• Apple cider vinegar should be applied on the affected area with a soft cotton ball
• The affected area should be massaged gently
4. Use Of Nail Polish
A common home remedy to get rid of skin fungus is to use nail polish remover or nail polish on it:
• If the fungus has affected the nails putting nail polish on it will kill the fungus and dry out the area
• The acetylene content in the nail polish does the trick
5. Do Not Wear Footwear For Long
If you tend to sweat or are active all day long, you need to remove the footwear often:
• It will help to dry out the seat
• It will reduce chances of fungal infection coming on
6. Apply Powder
If one is repeating the same pair of socks and shoes they need to:
• Apply baby powder in the shoes and the socks
• That will keep the moisture out and reduce chances of infection
7. Keep An Eye Out For Telltale Signs
It is hard to recognize the symptoms of fungal infection. One needs to keep an eye out for the first signs as the skin infection caused by fungi is contagious:
• Crusty skin layer forms on the top of feet
• Small rashes might develop which might itch
8. Do Not Wear Tight Fitting Clothes Or Shoes
When one has fungal infection they should resort to:
• Loose clothing that allow the air movement
• Comfortable fitted shoes should be worn to prevent aggravation of the infected areas
9. Tea Tree Oil
This is known to be an effective cure for fungal infections. It can be used in the form of:
• Ointment on the affected area
• The oil can be mixed with a carrier oil and then applied on the affected area
10. Preventing Skin Fungus On The Back
If you tend to sweat a lot you need to:
• Change the sweaty clothes
• Scrub the skin thoroughly when taking bath
11. Use Of Essential Oil
One can use the following essential oils to prevent fungus from growing on the skin:
• Garlic oil
• Tea tree oil
• Oregano oil
12. Use Of Hydrogen Peroxide
On can use a solution of
hydrogen peroxide and water in order to treat fungal infections. If one is suffering from such an infection:
• They can use such a solution to wash themselves or soak the affected area
• If the skin is sensitive, skin bleach can also be used to treat the affected areas
Wat to do after 2 months pregnancy after ivf. Wat precautions should b taken. feeling irritate. Sleepy.
Dear Doctor, good evening! I am 4 months pregnant and used to get blood spotting from 2nd months onwards quite frequently. However it got stopped almost for 18 days after taking injection and sustain tablet. In 25th Nov morning again I got bleeding one time so did emergency scan. Everything was normal. Today my doctor asked me to meet her senior doctor and after examine she told me to do one scan tomorrow again and told the my cervix measured is 3.2 cms only which normally should be 3.5 to 4.5. Hence if the same distance will come in tomorrow's scan also then she suggest me to do internal tightening stich. But then she mentioned that 1 percent abortion risk will be there and if I don't do the stitching also risk will be there. I request you all the doctors to please help me to find out the solution to keep my baby safe and healthy. I am sure you all will be having different experience like my case. I really expect helpful solution please. This is my first pregnancy.
Last night me and my girlfriend had oral sex, I fingered her and she's just 16, in the morning she's feeling some pain on left side little bit above from vagina, is it a serious problem?
A healthy appetite refers to a positive sign of a healthy wellbeing. Many factors can contribute to loss of appetite, such as emotional disturbances, mild illness or severe health problems.
Loss of appetite can cause depression, appendicitis, thyroid problems, infections, poor nutrition and some types of cancer.
The following are a few tips to maintain a healthy appetite-
It is the most important meal of the day. Consume a healthy balanced breakfast like sprouts, roti, idli, dosa, upma, egg, milk and fruits to help your metabolism get active after a long night fasting. Breakfast will give more energy so that you will be more active throughout the day. It should be full of vitamins, proteins and minerals.
Eat small frequent meals:
Eating small frequent meals rather than three meals a day is an excellent way to build a healthy appetite. It also helps in lessening bloating and sluggishness after eating. Try four to six small meals a day to avoid feeling overly full.
Use aromatic herbs and spices in cooking:
Foods that have very pleasant or fragrant smell might enhance your appetite. Try to add herbs and spices of nice aroma like cinnamon, basil, oregano, asafoetida, etc.
Drinking 4 to 5 liters of water daily is the best for body's temperature regulation and keeping it cool.
Snacks between meals:
Try a small bowl of your favorite snacks like nuts, roasted chickpeas, fruit salads, popcorn, etc. Just remember that snacks are not meant to be eaten instead of meals but in addition to them.
Pick your favorite food items:
Consume those foods, which give satisfaction and that you enjoy.
Eat less fibre food:
It is present in fruits, vegetables and whole grain food and it is an essential component of any healthy diet. It feels like fullness, so the best is to use in moderation.
Regular physical activity is one of the most important things you can do for your health. So, go for a daily brisk walk for approximately 45 minutes, exercises, yoga, meditation, cycling, swimming and always be relaxed.
Hi doc, plz help my mom is 44 year old although she is fit and fine but from 2-3 days she is suffering from feet burn sensation in night and she is not able to sleep normally in night. Plzz suggest what to do.
Me and my girlfriend had sex. I only inserted the penis about 4 inches into her vagina. I wanted to know whether she will get pregnant with my precum. It has been 10 days since the intercourse and now she's showing signs o pregnancy like vomiting, nausea,abdominal gas etc. It was on the 2nd day after her period. Please help me.
I do sex with my girl in periods time. It is good or bad to her health? She get any problem? Due to sex in her periods time any changes of pregnancy??
I'm writing this for my friend. She had unprotected sex with her boyfriend 3 times in last one month (27 days to be exact). She didn't get periods after that. She tried the pregnancy kit test and the results showed negative. But she is still worried of getting pregnant. What should be done regarding this. Is mifepristone tablet be used now to avoid pregnancy. If this tablet is not adequate please suggest a tablet other than this. She is 21 years old.
My wife takes freedom 5 IUDfor avoiding pregnancy for 5 years. Now she has a little bit of bleeding after the insertion of that IUD. Is it safe as the direction was that there will be little bleeding for some days? Or it is the better option for avoiding pregnancy while having unprotected sex?
I am suffering from two uterine fibroid of 5 cm each. Is this possible to remove fibroids by laproscopic surgery. I have no child also.
I am 26 year old, I am trying to conceive last one year but not succeed then consult gyneco. Suggest IUI nd described me table clomipine 50 mg for 5 days nd tab. Goecyst last month my first IUI failed nd my follicle size 17 mm how to increase my follicle size please suggest me.
I am Keerthi. I am 6th month pregnant. I have thyroid in this pregnancy blood reports. I am using medicine for that. Doc said continue till delivery. This problem will cure after delivery? Please tell me I am worry about that.
I am having Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) 1+2 IgG result of 28.90. However, I never had a herpes outburst and not facing outburst right now. I am married (never had intercourse without precautions) and now planning for kids. Could you please advice is it transferable to wife or kid? Please advice other important things relating to this.
I am a 23 year old male and my girlfriend is 21 years old. She was in menstruation from 10th July to 16th July, 2016. On 23rd July, 2016, we had unprotected sex. However, only my penis head could enter her vagina in the act that too for half a minute or so only. She is afraid of getting pregnant. She wants to consume an I pill. However, one and half year ago, she had consumed an I pill when we had unprotected sex for the first time. Will it be safe to consume I pill second time now? Can this create any pregnancy complications for her in future? Please advice.
Dyspareunia is a phenomenon noticed in both males and females, but more frequently in females. It refers to recurring pain during or after sexual intercourse. Such kind of pain affects female genitalia usually the vagina, clitoris, or at times the depths of the pelvis. This pain is often accompanied by a burning, itching or throbbing sensation which can prove to be extremely discomforting if left unattended. Thankfully, a careful examination of symptoms leading to Dyspareunia and its early diagnosis can improve a person's sexual health.
Indicators of this deep rooted problem
- Pain can occur during penetration in and around the vagina, urethra or the bladder.
- Pain can be a new occurrence after earlier instances of painless intercourse.
- It can be felt throughout intercourse in places, such as deep in the pelvis or even after intercourse.
- The intensity of the ache is sometimes sharp and at other times, it is as piercing as menstrual cramps.
- It need not necessarily be associated with intercourse; pain can be experienced during any kind of penetration. Thus, using a tampon or a moon cup can also result in soreness.
- Skin diseases can either be a symptom or a root cause leading to the problem. Skin problems, such as Psoriasis or Lichen Sclerosus should not be taken lightly.
- Tightening of vaginal muscles at the beginning of intercourse may or may not be superficial pain. In most cases, it is identified as Vaginismus but it can also be a symptom of acute Dyspareunia.
Ways to nip the pain in the bud
- While, usually, pain during sexual intercourse is a result of adolescence or a traumatic sexual history, it can also be the result of a physiological problem contracted at birth. However, treatment in any situation is necessary to enable smooth functioning of one's life.
- Injectable corticosteroids might prove to be helpful.
- There are oral medications to remedy the problem; antibiotics and antifungal medicines.
- Increase in estrogen levels through the use of the drug Osphena helps in curing frailty of vaginal tissues.
Precautionary measures to be followed at home
- Taking a warm bath before intercourse can lead to betterment.
- It is best to avoid sex when in stress. Both partners should be relaxed to ensure a complete lack of pain.
- After sex pain can be relieved by applying an ice pack around the vulva.
- Urinating before sex can be helpful. It is also good to use water soluble lubricants for stimulation.
Limit carbohydrates; high insulin levels appear to inhibit ovulation in place of bad carbs like cookies cakes white bread and white rice include good carbs which contain fiber like fruit vegetables beans and whole grains.
Bean diet; plant protein comes with healthy fats and is relatively low in calories and can be helpful for weight loss
Go leafy; leafy greens like spinach romaine arugula broccoli and other dark leafy greens are high in folate, a b vitamins that improve ovulation
Whole milk; consume one or two servings a day of whole milk or other full-fat dairy foods such as yogurt as less non and low-fat dairy
No trans fat; avoid trans fats (found primarily in baked and snack foods animal products french fries and margarine) which increase insulin resistance