Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prashanth BamareYour feedback matters!
I am virgin. Age is 22 years. Is it possible for vaginal opening to become wider or loose due to huge weight loss & weight training exercises in gym?
Our body goes through a myriad of changes that affect our sensual drive and performance, and it is all as part of the natural aging process. Both women and men begin experiencing decreased hormonal production starting as early as age 40.
Oxidation of the blood which plays a major role in healthy blood circulation starts to decrease at a relatively young age, further impairing sensual performance and satisfaction.?The good news is that there are many fresh, raw foods that help to counter the aging process and increase the nutrients vital to enhancing and maintaining a healthy sensual experience.
Start juicing for a healthy and natural enhancement of your sensual experience.EHC brings you juices that contain the highest concentration of sensually stimulating nutrients.
These are rich in potassium, which assists the body in reducing levels of sodium. Sodium increases the retention of water, a component of lowered libido due to its lessening of blood flow in the body. Bananas thus augment libido by combating erectile dysfunction.
These are an abundant source of antioxidants. These are especially important in cleansing your system of free radicals. Blueberries, through their high antioxidant powers, support the body?s ability to increase blood flow and deliver nutrients to muscles.
Like blueberries, cherries are a rich source of antioxidants, assisting the body?s ability to remove harmful ?free radicals? and increase blood flow. This is accomplished by their abundant resource of ?bioflavinoids,? compounds found in plants which trigger the natural production of nutritional enzymes necessary to heart health and the prevention of disease.
Ginger is rich in nutritional value, especially regarding male libido; just a little in your juice two or three times a week is needed to increase the flow of blood. Ginger is a powerful antioxidant, as well as an anti-inflammatory, both assisting in cleansing blood vessels and diminishing the probability of erectile dysfunction.
Watermelon stimulates the flow of blood by increasing the creation of nitrogen monoxide. This fruit is a rich source of the amino acid citrulline, which is converted in the body to nitric oxide.
Because this nut is rich in vitamin E, they are another great food for augmenting nitric oxide in the body, thus increasing blood flow. Add about a 1/4 to 1/3 cup to your juicer 2 or 3 times a week for excellent results.
Abundant in vitamin B compounds, eggs greatly reduce stress in men and women. Sensual power is greatly reduced by stress. In fact, stress is considered by many doctors to be the greatest cause of lowered libido.
Flaxseed oil is another food that increases blood flow as it is a rich source of omega-3 compounds. These act in the body to encourage the creation of nitric oxide, which is critical as an anti-oxidant nourishing the blood and reducing the possibility of erectile dysfunction.
Filled with omega-3 and 6 fatty acids, olive oil added to your juice ? this again encourages increased levels of testosterone in the body.
Few of us realize that whole milk is not only a great source of calcium and vitamin D, it also plays an excellent role in increasing the levels of testosterone in the body. Unpasteurized milk is much better primarily because you get nutrients that are destroyed by the pasteurization process. Local farms are a great source for unpasteurized products.
Avocados help augment drive, stamina, and energy due to their rich amount of folic acid. Use your blender to add avocados to your juice so as not to clog your juicer.
This fruit is a rich source of enzyme compounds, notably ?bromelain? which assist in the body?s digestive health and healing. Coupled with high amounts of vitamin B and potassium, bananas augment the body?s energy and libido.
This vegetable greatly increases female sexual satisfaction. Carrots assist the body?s ability to increase tissue sensation in a woman?s body due to their abundance in vitamin A.
Celery intensifies a woman?s libido due to its concentration of the hormone aldosterone, which helps maintain a healthy balance of water and sodium in the body.
Dark Green Veggies
These added to fresh juice augment the female sex drive due to their rich resource of the mineral zinc.
Pineapples assist the body in creating the hormone vetrogen, produced in large part by the abundant presence of manganese. Women especially require vetrogen for their libido and sexual satisfaction.
Not only does dark chocolate assist in the flow of blood and increased sensation by enlarging blood vessels in the body, it is also an excellent source of phenyl ethylamine. This compound affects the brain both as an ?analgesic? and anti-depressant.It also creates a sense of well-being.
Beets have been used for centuries, by the Romans, to stimulate sexual drive. Hence, even in the present times, people have been known to consume beet powder, supplements and juice to improve their sex life. Beet juice is loaded with nitrates, which are natural plant compounds. It is also believed to kick-start libido in men as well as women, regardless of their age.
Mam my wife is pregnant about 2 month but ultrasound report in absent cardiovascular activity but my wife is not any one problem or pain now till days so Dr. advise abortion so please help what will be decide.
Hello, I am 26 years old. My problem is that when I am having intercourse with my husband & when he insert sperms to me. Then it comes out back when I get up even after many hours. We want a baby. What can we do.
My age is 19 years female and 62 kg with 5 foot 2 inch height. I have dark circles and feel sunken my eyes sometimes. I feel tired if I work a little bit more aur be sitted for long hours and have back ache due to this. I sleep more than 9 hrs sometimes like 2 days in week for 12 hrs. I also feel anxiety and sadness sometimes without reason. I want to know that extra sleeping is due to obesity or anaemia or depression?
As one of the fifth leading cause of cancer deaths for women globally, Ovarian cancer is a serious ailment. This type of cancer usually cannot be detected until it has spread considerably and causes significant damage. It affects the ovaries of women who are in their late fifties and upwards. Yet, careful screening and vigilance with the help of regular gynaecology check-ups can help in detecting and treating this potentially fatal disease. Read on to know what you may be missing during those crucial gynaecology check-ups!
- Screening Tests: Whether or not you are risk genetically or due to the environment, your annual gynaecology check-up must include Ovarian Cancer screening, which will basically try to look for the earliest signs and symptoms by studying the fallopian tubes and other areas for peritoneal screening for ovarian, fallopian and primary peritoneal cancer. The CA 125 Blood Test can also be used in order to detect this condition.
- Ovaries: During the screening and normal check-ups as well, ask your doctor to concentrate on the size, shape and consistency of the ovaries as well as the uterus. A pelvic exam will also be helpful in detecting even the smallest anomalies that can point at the existence of symptoms.
- Pap Test: It is a well-known fact that women over the age of 25 years and especially those who have been through childbirth even once, must get the Pap Smear Test done on a routine basis so as to rule out ovarian and cervical cancer. While this test may not be able to detect ovarian cancer for many cases, it can detect this kind of cancer in the more advanced stages.
- Bloating and Fluid Build-up: If you are experiencing various symptoms like edema or fluid retention and bloating in the area, then you may want your doctor to put you through a screening test for Ovarian Cancer screening. Usually, we tend to overlook these symptoms as a part of an infection or even normal menstrual cycle, but the detection of these symptoms must be followed up by proper screening.
- Ultrasound Wand: An ultrasound wand will be able to detect even the tiniest changes in the ovaries and the surrounding areas with the help of the TVUS test which can find a mass in the ovary. This can then be followed up by a biopsy to tell whether or not it is malignant.
Symptoms like too much of vaginal discharge and unusual amount of bleeding during the menstrual cycle should not go unnoticed or unreported and it is best to get a proper ultrasound done, followed by the various types of screening for this kind of cancer.
Hii I have high prolactin and little regular period then I took treatment with cabrilin for three months and now my prolactin is down less than 1 my doc put me on rediva maximum forte, and nurokind d3, folic b6 for 1 month. My last mp date was 30 april but I have no mp still.
My marriage is going to be one year. First six month we did protected sex because we didn't plan. Afterwards wife took dry fruits and I use mustard oil as lubricant. Someone said. It effect sperm badly and create problem for conceptiin. Please suggest we ve to go for chkup. May be infectiin ll hapen due to lubricant. Now we r planning for baby. Please suggest which help us.
My wife 48 year old. Last two three months she is excessive bleeding during her periods. Recently scanned her uterus shows multiple fibroids largest measuring 4x3. 4 cm & 4.93.9 cm in posterior myometrial wall indenting and displacing the endometrium. Not using any medicine for fibroids. Using iron/calcium tablets. Please advice.
All of us lead extremely busy lives and amidst all this chaos, we tend to indulge in certain detrimental habits which drastically drain our physical and mental energy levels. So if you are constantly feeling down-and-out, make sure to steer clear from these seven troublesome habits.
1) Not drinking enough water - Loss of water is closely associated with thickening of blood which greatly decreases the rate of oxygen exchange, ultimately leading to low energy levels.
2) Using electronic devices at bedtime - According to research, exposure to any light-emitting technology at bedtime has an adverse effect on your sleep pattern and does not give adequate rest to the brain.
3) Iron-deficient diet - If your body lacks adequate amount of iron, you are bound to experience weakness, lack of concentration, sluggishness and mood variations. Make sure to include iron-rich products in your diet such as green leafy vegetables, eggs, red meat etc.
4) Entertaining negative thoughts - People who constantly focus on the negative aspects of life have been found to have lower energy levels than the ones with a positive outlook. Prolonged negative thinking can also spark early dementia.
5) Skipping breakfast - Breakfast is certainly the most important meal of the day. Your body burns calories even when you are sleeping and thus after you wake up from a long night’s sleep, it is the right time to refuel your body and fill it up with nutrients for the entire day. Therefore, do not miss your breakfast at any cost.
6) Excessive consumption of junk food - Regular consumption of food products rich in trans fats, refined sugar and starchy carbohydrates leads to a sudden rise in blood sugar which is followed by a sugar crash, eventually leading to extreme fatigue.
7) Living in a cluttered environment - Research has proved that working in a cluttered environment leads to reduced functioning of the brain and poor concentration. It is also known to hamper the information processing capability of the brain, leading to a feeling of lethargy and sluggishness.
If you have any further questions, ask me by clicking on 'consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media
Sir, I have problem about my temperature of my body. I not getting too. Much salt but in afternoon my nose and hands become too red hot. please tell me why its happening with. I also do some asan in morning.
On May the 24th she had her periods. OnJune the 14 th she started white discharge which continued for a month. She went to a gynecologist who gave something medicines and it stopped only for few days and then again started. Then stopped and she was all fine. Now before a week when she was intimate with her husband she bled so much that her bed sheet was all wet. Now she's afraid if it's cervical cancer. She's married for over 10 years now and has one child. Please please help us and guide. To let you know her periods are on time till now and this child was born through cesarean. Thanks you Regards.
Meri breast pr nipple k pas ek or do sal se choti si blister Nikli thi. Jisme se kuch white color ka kuch ajib sa niklta h. Us breast me na to drd h na hi kuch but wo blister muje khtm krni h. please ye btaiye ki m kya kru uske liye Koi home remedy or ointment.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is a medical condition related to a woman’s endocrine system. Generally, this disorder is characterised by an imbalance of the sex hormones (oestrogen and progesterone), which leads to the development of multiple small cysts in the ovaries. Symptoms of PCOS include acne, irregular menstrual cycle and depression to name a few.
The causes of PCOS have not been accurately identified so far, but researchers suggest that the following factors might contribute to the onset of the condition.
1. Increased amount of insulin secretion - Women suffering from insulin resistance may get PCOS as their body is not able to effectively use this insulin, which results in increased insulin secretion by the pancreas. This, in turn, triggers more androgen (male sex hormone) production in the ovaries, making it difficult for the ovaries to ovulate.
2. Lower inflammation levels - The white blood cells present in your body form resistance against infections through a response termed as inflammation. Women with lower inflammation levels are likelier to get PCOS as the decreased levels stimulate polycystic ovaries, thereby producing more androgens.
3. Genetic factor - If you have a family history of PCOS, it’s highly probable that you may also get it as the disease is linked with your genes.
How to Live with PCOS?
PCOS comes with numerous side effects like acne, obesity, infertility, excessive facial or body hair among others. There are certain lifestyle changes, which you may consider to manage PCOS and minimise its side effects.
1. Change your diet - Opt for a low carbohydrate, low sugar diet to keep your insulin levels in control, as insulin is responsible for increasing the severity of PCOS symptoms.
2. Try to maintain an ideal body weight - Obesity is known for worsening insulin resistance, and you can prevent this by regularly keeping your weight in check. You can practice some easy at-home exercise to reduce weight besides having a balanced diet.
3. Get yourself checked regularly - Visit a doctor and get yourself checked regularly for potential health risks as PCOS is often associated with increased chances of diabetes, heart diseases, certain forms of cancer, hypertension, and high LDL (bad) cholesterol levels.
4. Join a support group - Joining a PCOS support group will help you cope with your emotional difficulties, while helping you to live a better life by cultivating an optimistic outlook. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Many women experience unusual vaginal bleeding between periods at some point in their lives. It is also known as metrorrhagia. Vaginal bleeding is thought to be abnormal in the following cases:
1. When your menstrual period is not expected
2. When your menstrual flow is lighter or heavier than normal
3. At unexpected stages in life. For example, when you are pregnant or after you have attained menopause.
Bleeding during periods is not a normal condition. Usually, the duration of the cycle is about 21 – 35 days. Abnormal vaginal bleeding has numerous conceivable causes. Independently, it doesn't show a genuine condition.
- Mid-cycle bleeding can be caused due to ovulation.
- Two hormones that regulate the menstrual cycle are progesterone or oestrogen. A condition of hormonal imbalance which is known as Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOs) causes interference with normal ovulation. This results in problems in thyroid glands as well as causes dysfunctional ovaries.
- Medications such as birth control pills are capable of causing abnormal bleeding, especially with the irregular intake of such medications.
- Infections or inflammation caused in the pelvic regions such as uterus, vagina, cervix, ovaries or fallopian tubes are capable of causing abnormal bleeding. STIs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) and PIDs (Pelvic inflammatory disease) are often the cause of such a condition.
- Although Cancer is not one of the primary causes, cancer in organs such as the uterus, vagina, cervix and ovaries are capable of causing abnormal bleeding during periods.
How it can prevented
- Maintaining a healthy diet. Women who are either underweight or overweight tend to have more problems with abnormal bleeding
- Relaxation practices should be followed so that stress is reduced. Stress can cause abnormal bleeding.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID) should be consumed to reduce menstrual bleeding. Examples are ibuprofen or naproxen.
- In case of consumption, birth control pills should be taken as per the prescription only and regularly at the same time.
- Hormone therapy (using external hormones in a medical treatment) can be used in order to regulate menstrual cycles, stabilize the endometrium which is the lining of the uterus as well as to rectify hormonal imbalances. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.