Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Prashant V BhamareYour feedback matters!
I have discovered my pregnancy after 8 days of having intercourse. Now I do not want the baby right now. So what are the simplest options available now to avoid the pregnancy.
My period dates is 16 th but yesterday little bit bleeding happened I have hypothyroid and taking medicine thyroxine 50 mg I have vitamins deficiency also taking tablets for iron, D, B12 as suggested by doctor. If my thyroid level comes normal will my periods come normal? Before period time very little bleeding will happen but it will not continue for 5 days. Please tell me is there any problem?
My 9 th month pregnancy is going on. I am facing pain under right breast. I did abdomen ultrasound. Dr. said I have hydronephrosis in right kidney and kidney size is 64 128 mm. Please give me suggestion? I need any medicine or not. And other important suggestions.
Since last 7 months, right after the marriage my wife has been taking Femilon contraceptive tablets as prescribed by a Gynae. But, since last 3 days she has been experiencing severe pain in abdomen- to be more specific- above navel slightly left side. Immediately visited a general physician who instructed to go through a USG of whole abdomen. She went through USG of Whole abdomen and the report came normal. Also, she went through a Routine Examination of Urine that showed Acidic reaction in Urine. The pain is persistent but feels when touched. My question is: is it due to the intake of Femilon? Please help.
Doctor my husband is not at all intetested in sex. But i need sex.Am too interested.How can i manage our sexual health ?
A healthy diet is one which will improve not just your physical health, but your mental health as well. It is essentially concerned with healthy nutrients and essential amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. A healthy diet can be obtained by consuming the correct proportion of vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods.
The following section focuses upon how to have healthy and controlled diet in and out of home for yourself and your family!
1. Tips for your family
- Have the food as slowly as possible.
- Have small quantities of food at one time.
2. At home
- Eat on small plates to control having extra quantities of food.
- While doing the monthly shopping of groceries, buy the food in small containers to make yourself aware of how much you are consuming.
- Try to have meat, poultry and seafood with herbs and spices instead of sauces or gravies.
3. Outside home
- While having food at restaurant, have lighter version of the food. Foods rich in gravies and spices can adversely affect your health.
- Experience mindfully the experience of tasting the delicious food. This is good both for your physical as well as mental health.
- Avoid having desserts immediately after food if possible.
- Try to have healthier foods like fresh fruits, sorbets, whole grains and other lighter versions of your choice of foods. Carefully notice the amount of food you are consuming no matter whatever you eat!
- Try to start your meal with broth-based soup or green salad. Order a healthier version of the food first and foremost in order to avoid being influenced by the choices of others who are having the meal with you.
4. Tips solely focused on and for your family
- Be a role model for your child by showing how to have smaller and required portions of the food, especially those with high calories.
- Teach them by offering healthy foods and letting them to choose the amount they want to eat.
- Encourage them to have plain water when thirsty. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Is contraceptive pills having any side effects? When to take the birth control pills? Do we need to take daily?
I am 19 years old. I got too much pain in my belly and pelvic area during period. Only this time I got these horrible pains. Is it normal? Please help me.
Sir me and my gf had unprotected sex on 10th March, her date is 19th March, she didn't take any contraceptive pill at that time, but we are afraid now, pls help me sir, what should I do now, as we don't want pregnancy at this moment.
My Friend had sex in May after which she got her period's regularly in june july august but in September she got her periods with very less blood almost null after some days she got her periods again in sept. Now frm last 2,3 days she's having pain in stomach whats the reason is she pregnant or any other thing.
I am 24 years old and my wife age is 23 years, both of us has the same blood group. I.E B, will that effect during pregnancy or health?
I am a girl of 21 n half years. Once I had unprotected sex with my bf but I dint becom pregnant, maybe because I had white discharge coming out from my vagina. I had menstruation on 31st of january n it ended on 2 and on 3 I had unprotected sex. But after 3 days I ate ipill. Aftr 7 or 8 days agn I had menstruation. Is it normal doctor? M very afraid.
Hi my Age is 23 years. I have skipped my period being 4 (21-12-2015) days and getting vomiting sensation. I have done urine test with pregnancy test kit (concetest plus kit). Got negative. Am I pregnant or not. If so I am not planned for that, what should I do to not get pregnant medically or naturally without any issues. Please suggest me?
Premature (early) ejaculation—also referred to as rapid ejaculation; also called as early discharge. Premature Ejaculation Treatment in Delhi (PE) is the most common type of sexual dysfunction in men younger than 40 years and seen across all age groups. In elderly men (60 years) erectile dysfunction is more common. A study conducted by the Journal of Sexual Medicine revealed that this condition is almost equally prevalent in sexually active men of all age groups. If a man experiences uncontrollable ejaculation (discharge of semen from your penis) either before or shortly after sexual penetration (usually within 1-2 minutes of penetration), he may be suffering from PE. The Mayo clinic at the United States defines PE as a condition in which a man “always or nearly always ejaculates within one minute of penetration."