Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prashant Shetty - Pspdc
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Prashant Shetty - PspdcYour feedback matters!
My tongue has white spot surrounded by red area. It's been over a week now. They appear one at a time or once they heal another area of the tongue become like that. It's burning a lot whenever that area touches my teeth. The spots are smaller in size.
Mere muh me or tongue me ulcer rehte hai last two year se Tongue ka biopsee test ho chuka hai report normal hai but problem as it is hai kya karun. Mai shudh sakahari hun koi nasha nahin karta hun chay bhi kabhi kabhi pita hun.
Hello doctor I'm 23 years old female I'm having left side molar with tooth caries and right side teethcracked. My dentist told have to remove the left side molar and then have to put cap on right side. How much cost have to spend for both? Pls reply me.
I have swollen lymph node on right side from a month, I examined a needle biopsy and it came normal. What should I do now, will it go by itself.
Hi, Meri age 48 years hai, maine 30 years pehley. Braces lagaye they lekin usmey abhi bhi gap hai jismey khana fus jata hai, kya kuch ho sakta hai? Please advice.
I am 24years old, my tooth is paining while brushing and if I eat any cool items. What should I do to get rud of this problem.
I am 30 years old. And got cavities in my teeth what should I do now if your answer is filling. Which filling is batter.
For the last 2 weeks I am having pain in upper left corner four teeth which are in a bridge. My dentist did xrays but could not come up with some result and referred to an oral surgeon who is advising an implementation of 3 teeth and replacement of one with a total cost of circa 10-15, 000. I am now seeking a second opinion from a dentist who can just do the needful so that I can travel abroad in three weeks and do the necessary after my 6 month stay abroad or get it done there in india.
My friend did root canal treatment and cover with crown. She is having pain between crown filled teeth and normal teeth next to that teeth. While eating foods are stored in that gap and create paining. What to do for that.
Hi Doc. My upper teeth are in same order and they are little bit outside. My age is 18+. Can you tell me that my teeth come in same order in how much time.
Is there any method to prevent further recession of lower teeth in order to prevent their shaking to strengthen gums. Please tell me.
My mom has a problem of excess saliva secretion, she always has a running saliva from her mouth and she is not clear in her words, she can not talk clearly.
I have a white spot on the dorsum of the tongue since two years, taking lycopen and vitamin A since several months. Is this ok or anything more to do, have pap test, result is mild displaysia.
We all desire and do many things to get a bright, white smile. So, how about adding a small tinkle that would flash every time you smile? Teeth jewelry is gaining popularity and includes placing diamonds or gems on the teeth. The idea of flashing a red ruby or a blue sapphire only adds to the joy that is revealed through the smile.
Tooth gems are colorful crystal glasses mounted on a thin aluminum foil which can be used on the teeth. Unlike body tattoos and piercings, there is no invasive procedure involved in dental jewelry placement and is therefore much safer. There is no drilling required, no pain, and hardly any extra maintenance after their placement. These gems or crystals can be placed even for special occasions and removed later.
Here is how it is applied: Once the patient has agreed to go for a tooth jewelry, given them various options to finally arrive at the color, size, and shape of the jewelry. The following is a step-by-step approach for placing it on the tooth.
- The tooth is completely dried, isolated, and cleaned with a polishing paste
- Tooth is etched with 37% orthophosphoric acid for about 30 seconds. This will improve the bonding of the jewelry to the tooth structure
- The etchant is then rinsed off with water and the tooth is again dried for about 10 seconds
- A light-curing bonding agent is applied on the tooth, left in place for about 20 seconds, light-cured, rinsed off and dried again
- Place a small amount of flow composite on the tooth surface
- Using a small forceps, pick up the jewel to be placed on the tooth without touching with fingers. Avoid skin contact especially on the back of the jewel. Position it in the desired way and apply gentle pressure
- The jewel should be in close contact with the enamel, pushing out the excess composite material from the tooth structure
- While still in the dental chair, show it to the patient on a mirror and make minor adjustments if required
- Once the final position is achieved, cure the composite thoroughly for about 60 seconds. Cure it from all side including the back of the tooth.
- It takes about 4 minutes for the entire placement easy, is it not?
- Lost jewelry due to aspiration
- Chronic irritation to the adjacent mucosa (especially lips or tongue)
- Tooth fracture due to weakened natural tooth structure, especially if the chosen jewelry size is slightly bigger
- Tooth jewelry is for any person who wants to add a sparkle to their smile, of a color of choice. It is advantageous in being temporary, painless, and of course brightening and dazzling the smile. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.