Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prashant Prakash Gujar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Prashant Prakash GujarYour feedback matters!
My father is having pain in left knee.Tests have shown that the liquid present between bones is not there due to which knee is paining he is finding difficulty in daily works tell me is there any medicine or tonic that can make that liquid in the bones again or any method or surgery to reduce this pain.
I'm 20 years old and not being able to sleep properly at night because after a few days I have a very important exam for which I have been preparing for a long time. I sleep at 2 am and wake up at 11 pm but my sleep gets disturbed at 6: 30 I know why and not able to sleep till 7: 30 What can I do to prevent this?
I did not feel anything that much well that I feel first. I eat food but not feel taste even I feel like I have no emotion. And I talk very less with everyone I do not feel energetic And also my penis do not feel that power. Please advise.
1. Low in fat with no cholesterol
2. Contains essential heart friendly omega-3 fats
3. An excellent source of fiber
4. Is a good source of enriched calcium and vitamin b12
5. Is a complete protein, containing all the amino acids essential to human nutrition
7. Rich in probiotics in the form of fermented soy products, such as miso, tempeh, and soy yogurt
8. Contains isoflavones which are beneficial in reducing risk of various cancers, heart disease and osteoporosis
9. Whole soy foods such as tofu and tempeh form a nutrient rich alternative to meat.