Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Prashant Kumar PattnaikYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old boy . I have 2 problems. 1st - my scrotum area itches suddenly , its not periodic but it happens any time any day. I wash my scrotum area regularly also I shave it so there is not much pubic hairs in this area. 2nd - especially after driving for more than 45 mins my area near anus burns . I wash my anus regularly. please provide solution for both problems.
Hello sir, my sister facing a problem we have already consulted to a ganga ram hospital Dr. bt unhone kha ki kidney transplant krna padega nhi to dialysis ktna padega one weak me 2 bar please help me.
I had/have a stone in kidney. Not sure whether its still there. I have to urinate right after drinking water. Doctor says to go to restroom as many times I feel like. But this is affecting my normal life. Is there anything I can do to stop this. By the way I have to drink lots of water. Only then stone will get dissolved and come out it seems.
Hi My daughter have a problem of uti since birth her right kidney function 14% and left kidney function 85%. She has a grade v reflux. Reflux operated in 2010 now she is continuous suffering from uti.
I have got urine infection and now I can't control my urine can you pls help me with the following problem.
I am facing lot of itching on my genitals, anus. Consulted Allopathic doctor. He prescribed anti-fungal powder, Anti-fungal cream and ant-fungal tablet. Taken for more than 2 months. During treatment mild comfort only and full fledged itching later on. Now all anti-fungal local application is ineffective. Advise solution. I also have frequent prostrate. Prostrate size normal (30 gm). Bladder neck constriction reported. Take anti-biotic (ofloxacin 200 BD) after urine test as per doctor's advice. Erupts after few months. Dribbling, irritation, burning during urination. Taking tamsulosin 0.4 since many years. Suggest remedy on my below mail id please. I can not go on your app for answer. My left thigh in non union from last 3 years after 6 operations. Suggest common remedy for all if feasible. .
I am 23 years old, I am getting pain under my belly everyday when I go for toilet, sometimes blood is been shed through the anus, I am very afraid, please help.
I am having 8 mm stone in my upper ureter .please advice me if I need to remove it by laser operation or it will be remove by medicine .please help.
Meri wife ko urine release karne mein kai dinon se jalan ho rahi hai aur din mein kai baar jana pad raha hai jo kabhie kabhie to ek ya do boond hi hoti hai. Meri shaadi ko ek saal ho gaya hai par koi baccha nahi hua hai abhi tak. Please reply.
Hi My father is undergoing Dialysis once a week. I would like to know if we should also try ayurvedic Medicine side by side to Help reduce the frequency of Dialysis and improve his parameters.
I am having pain in right lower abdomen, I have done health checkup from repudiated hospital in Mumbai including sonography nothing was detected, however Uric acid was somewhat high, Hence Family Physician prescribed Feburic40 for 3 month subsequent to the course the Uric Acid level was normalized. Still the Pain in Right Lower abdomen continues. Urine normal, Stool Normal.
I am suffering from urinary difficulties. Urin can not pass out easily. It takes much time to complete pass out the urin.
I have pain in scrotum from today and also one side become larger what is the problem and suggest me some treatment.
I am aged 60 suffering from prostrate expansion since one year. I am not a sugar patient. I have burning sensation at sexual life. No other symptoms on urine passage. Suggest precautions.
I wad detected with Prostate Cancer in Nov '15 (PSA 41 - Gleason 9 - T3N0M0) and underwent 28 sittings radiation followed by quarterly Hormone Therapy (inj Eligard 22.5).Post radiation PSA checked in Mar '16 was down to 1.60 and when checked in June '16 down to 1.20.Hormone Therapy to lat 2 years- Your expert views about treatment and condition requested. Thank You.
Infection caused in the kidneys, bladder, urethra or the ureters is known as urinary tract infection. According to doctors, women are generally more at risk of suffering from this condition than men.
Some of the causes which contribute to the development of this infection are:
- Invasion of bacteria: Like any other infection, one of the causes of urinary tract infection is the invasion of the bacteria Escherichia coli in the bladder. This type of bacteria is most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract and is most often held responsible for urinary tract infection.
- Spreading of the bacteria from anus to urethra: The spread of the gastrointestinal bacteria from the anus to the urethra leads to the infection of the urethra thereby causing urinary tract infection.
Some of the symptoms of urinary tract infection are:
- A nagging urge to urinate: One of the most predominant symptoms of urinary tract infection is a persistent, nagging urge to urinate. You would know your urinary tract is infected when you feel the urgency to urinate extremely frequently.
- There is a burning sensation when you urinate: The symptoms of urinary infection are extremely visible and are felt intensely by the one suffering from it. If you feel a burning sensation while urinating, chances are extremely high that you are suffering from urinary tract infection.
- Red colored urine: Sometimes your urine may contain perceptible amount of blood in them. In most cases, presence of blood in urine is a definite sign of urinary tract infection.
- Foul smelled urine: An internal infection in the urinary tract manifests itself in different ways. One of the chief symptoms of this infection is discharging foul smelling urine.
- Pain in the pelvic area: Women who suffer from urinary tract infection experience excruciating pain near the pelvic area, sometimes extending to the pubic bone.