Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
My daughter is 17 yrs old. Some of her milk teeth do not have permanent teeth as per her x ray reports? these milk teeth are having cavities now. Is it possible that permanent teeth will never come in place of those milk teeth? please also advice, if there is any remedy or treatment available.
Eating a piece of cheese after a meal helps in pulling away some of the plaque and leftover tiny food particles from meals. And since it contains calcium, it adds to the health of teeth and bones as well.
I am 28 year old man and I have face tooth cavity problem from years. But nowadays it was bleeding from the gum. Please tell me what should I do.
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums.
I get blood from my tooth gums when I get up in the morning and these days during the day feeling odd to speak to anyone, as it smells.
I have regular bleeding from my gums and lots of pain in the my teeth. Due to this I can't chew the food and unable to eat the food. When I brush my teeth the blood se bleeding more and start paining.
I am 23 year old male. I want a implant surgery for my teeth. Can I get the best consultancy for implants.
I have felling so much problem in my one number of teeth that one the lower jaw of my left side. It was not to feel any kind of pain and not to see any kind of blood out of it. It is feeling sensitivity when I drink cold water and feeling pain when I eat any kind food to press that teeth. This problem was seen for the last 3/4 years. So kindly suggest to me what can I do for better of my teeth.
My whole mouth and tongue become red and I can't able to eat food properly. Is it symptoms of mouth cancer?
My mouth is getting closed slowly as I used to chew tobacco it is possible to get back to normal again ?
I have a cavity in one of my teeth from more than 7 years. I did not get it filled as I never felt any pain in it ever. I know it causes bad breath so I went to the dentist to get it filled but he said it can not be filled now. Its too late. Please suggest what should I do now?
How to remove yellow colour from teeth? Please help Can we clean teeth in dental clinic? It will affective. It will long last.
Here are some causes and treatments for tooth sensitivity.