Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prashant K YadavYour feedback matters!
I am passing excessive gas and have to go to toilet to pass stool 3-4 times daily. I take neksium 40 tablets twice daily. Is it because of the tablets?
My question is kya sex ke 67 day bad HIV test accuracy to hoti hai jisme HIV 1 or HIV 2 or vdrl test krwaya hi.
Hi. My height is 5'3 inches and m just 47 kg underweight. And I feel very weak, even bp gets lower down . I want to put on some weight. Please suggest something.
Gastroenteritis, also commonly referred to as infectious diarrhoea, is a gastric disorder. The gastrointestinal tract, which comprises of the small intestine and stomach gets inflamed. Gastroenteritis is indicated by the symptoms such as diarrhea, acute vomiting and pain in the abdomen. Fever, exhaustion and dehydration are also observed. This disease usually lasts not more than two weeks. It is also called the stomach flu. Infections caused by virus, bacteria, parasites or fungi may lead to gastroenteritis. Viruses account for this disease the most. This disease is transmitted mainly from food items and contaminated water. Important electrolytes like sodium and potassium are lost from our body.
The most common remedy in case of gastroenteritis is having ORS. However, homeopathy is also considered very effective if you have got infectious diarrhoea. Homeopathic medicines are considered very safe and result yielding in case of gastroenteritis. Homeopathy is a form of medicine, which is always given preference by all experts, as it is natural with no side effects. After conducting various surveys, it has been proven that homeopathic treatment is far more effective than other forms of medication for gastroenteritis.
Here is a list of the best homeopathic remedies for the treatment of gastroenteritis. There are many categories of homeopathic medicines for diarrhoea each with their own significance.
- Aconite: This must be used for diarrhea caused in the season when the days are hot, and the nights are comparatively cold. The symptoms appear in the middle of the night. Heavy diarrhoea along with high-intensity fever occurs and anxiety.
- Aloe: This remedy should be used in case of a continuing urge for stool because of the weakness of the anal sphincter. Mucus is accompanied along with pain in the rectum area. In case of adults, this diarrhoea is also characterized by blue hemorrhoids.
- Arsenicum album: This medicine is used in case of food poisoning. The affected person feels cold, tired and panicky. Vomiting and diarrhoea take place after midnight. Burning pain in the abdomen is also observed.
- Cinchona: Used in case of diarrhoea with the presence of excessive exhaustion and abdomen gas. The abdomen gets bloated up.
- Ipeca: When there is nausea and non stop vomiting or your mouth gets filled with saliva, Ipeca can be used. Thirst is lost, and the color of the stool may be green or bloody.
- Podophyllum: This medicine is usually used by tourists in case of diarrhoea. Abdominal vibration and frequent stools are indicated. The stool is characterized by an unpleasant smell.
- Merc.sol- Diarrhoea with much tenesmus before and after stool, also with large thirst. Pulsatilla-diarrhoea after taking rich-fatty food, pain in whole abdomen with heaviness in stomach. Arsenicum album incase of food poisoning. Incase of taking fish or oyster or eating decayed food if diarrhea occurs then arsenic is the Medicine that works.
- Pulsatilla- Diarrhoea after taking rich-fatty food, pain in whole abdomen with heaviness in stomach.
- Arsenic - Incase of taking fish or oyster or eating decayed food if diarrhea occurs then arsenic is the Medicine that works.
- Nitric Acid- Summer diarrhoea mostly with burning in anus long-lasting after stool.
Other medicines can also be prescribed according to the symptom similarity. So, it is always recommended to consult a specialized homeopath to treat your problem.
Now days I have some headache in my head and the same problem is my big brother as well so wht can we do for this.
I am 23 year old and I can not my cut hairs around my penis. So please suggest me the best liquid or soap to remove hair and I get smooth screen around.
I take more than 6 hours sleep daily still feel sleepy all time?? And because of this I can not do my studies as well. What is the reason?
Hi doctor, my wife is not interested much more for intercourse? Please give solution. As one in month we are doing intercourse.
I am suffering from frequent urination from few months after detecting High BP. Is it hurting my kidneys? What is the solution to improve kidney and heart's health and which medicine I should take for improving both, kidney as well as hearth's health.
The head of my penis become red in color and its look like it is swollen I do not know what to do and how should I take care of it should I go for checkup.
I am suffering from throat pain since last 5 days it is very difficult to me to cough so please help me to over come with this problem.
I am 16 years boy I am suffering from habit of Masturbation from at least 2 years pls help me out in leaving this. I have heard that masturbation causes of sperm lack in body and every time sperm leak is it true? Pls send me all details.
Hi sir I am 22 years old boy I have some problems last one years any time my heat going a desperation and that time I am so afraid an if any time I eat lunch and any time I eat a dinner I go to desperate and I don't take a proper food so I request you sir please solution me my question and other problem is my I have doing a sex problems if I talk to gf if I watch TV if I see a hot pic if I see a heart girl that time is it going that is can I innovated this type do have I desperate n help of sex problem and I take a midcien fordesperste ast 3 weeks name is lonazep and stop -5 please sir tell me what I do I request you as a son please sir.
Hello there I am 35 I got married at the age of 23 .I have timing problem my sex time is 2-3 minutes it gets evacuation too early. What should I do.
Hi, Is masturbate a problem. If I masturbate daily any problem will occur in further. Is that leads to decrease in sperm count? please answer.
Diabetes is one of the most common problems that are caused by obesity, unhealthy and inactive lifestyle. It is a metabolic disorder in which the body is unable to store and use energy from food. Being physically inactive and eating unhealthy food are primary causes of diabetes. It is a long term condition, which causes high or unstable blood sugar levels in the body.
When a patient suffers from low blood sugar it is called Hypoglycemia and if the blood sugar levels are too high, it is called Hyperglycemia. Both are extremely harmful for a patient.
Type 1 and Type 2 and Gestational Diabetes:
In Type 1 diabetes, the body does not produce insulin. The condition has no known cure and is usually hereditary in nature. Approximately 10% of those suffering from diabetes have Type 1 diabetes. Patients with Type 1 diabetes have to take regular medication, including insulin injections as well as take care of their diet.
Type 2 diabetes happens when the body does not produce enough insulin for its proper functioning. 90% of all diabetic people suffer from Type 2 diabetes. It is usually caused by poor lifestyle choices, like physical inactivity and unhealthy food habits. The disease lasts a lifetime and is usually progressive in nature, but can be managed by taking regular medication, choosing an active lifestyle and maintaining proper body weight.
Diabetes during pregnancy is known as gestational diabetes. This has to be managed by taking medication or in extreme cases insulin shots. If undetected or untreated, gestational diabetes increases complications during childbirth, and causes unusual weight gain in the baby. However, gestational diabetes usually ends after the baby is born and women can go back to their normal lifestyle and eating habits post delivery.
Symptoms of Diabetes
- Frequent urination
- Extreme hunger or thirst
- Weight loss
- Problems with vision
- Tingling or numbness of the extremities.
- Unexplained fatigue
- Dry skin
- Cuts or sores that heal slowly
- High number of infections
Who is at greatest risk for developing diabetes?
- are 45 or over
- are overweight
- are habitually physically inactive
- have previously been identified as having IFG (impaired fasting glucose) or IGT (impaired glucose tolerance)
- have a family history of diabetes
- are members of certain ethnic groups (including Asian American, African American, Hispanic American, and Native American)
- have had gestational diabetes or have given birth to a child weighing more than 9 pounds
- have elevated blood pressure
- have an HDL cholesterol level (the good cholesterol) below 35 mg/dl and/or a triglyceride level above 250 mg/dl
- have polycystic ovary syndrome
- have a history of vascular disease
What is pre-diabetes?
Pre-diabetes is a condition of elevated blood glucose level that has not yet reached a diabetic level. Along with insulin resistance, pre-diabetes causes no symptoms. An individual may be pre-diabetic for years without knowing it. Pre-diabetes increases your risk of developing Type 2 diabetes and heart disease. Weight loss and exercise may halt the onset of diabetes from pre-diabetes by returning blood glucose levels to a normal range.