Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prashant Jadhav
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prashant JadhavYour feedback matters!
I have darken skin in inner thighs and hipps due to previous rashes. Solution to get skin here as rest of body skin.
I.m.very. Black.and .my. Skin.is. Very.ugly. please.suggest. Me.to. Becom.white. And.beautiful. And.make. My.skin. To.look. Young.
I have white discharge problem. For that I feel very weak, and I think it is a cause of my dark circles. How would I relief from it?
Sir, i am 29 yrs old male, my weight is 83 kg, height 5.5 feet, my bone joint are paining in night and my under arm and neck skin is black my skin colour is brown, what is the problem please suggest me.
Hw can my skin is oiling? My is is very dry nd all weather skin like powder then what I can do for my skin.
Hi, My age is 24 years female my skin is becoming rough and darker than before although I had not used any thing on my face I am not working I got married 1 year ago what can be the reason behind this one and all are telling reason that due to change in water it might tell me reasons and solutions please before I used to be fair and will there be the probability of regenerating skin softness and color by using mineral water daily. just tell me some natural daily tips to follow up daily to get fairer in a natural manner please.
Feeling low with my dull appeared face due to oily texture and pimples? need a small advice to get fair with no side effects.
The skin can get discoloured and dull and lose its glow. Freckles, sun exposure and scars are some usual causes, which can damage your skin. The usual over-the-counter cosmetic remedies for skin problems only provide temporary results.
Homeopathy stresses on fixing problems from within. Unlike other cosmetic creams, homeopathy can guarantee zero side-effects. The ingredients are all natural and do not harm your body. Homeopathy goes beyond the visible problems; it looks at what ails the body from inside.
Top Homeopathic Remedies for Healthy Skin:
- Berberis Aquifolium: If you want a clear complexion, then Berberis Aquifolium would be great for you. Dark skin and scarring caused by acne is best cured with this homeopathic remedy.
- Sulphur: Sulphur clears up dirty and dull skin. When the skin is unhealthy, dry, dull and scaly, then Sulphur is prescribed. It nourishes the skin and makes it glow.
- Psorinum: If you have dark, oily or greasy complexion, Psorinum can clear your skin. Pimples show up when sebaceous glands get extremely active. Psorinum will clear pimples, brighten the skin and manages the oiliness. Psorinum cleans the pores as well.
- Bovista: If your skin has been damaged badly with incessant use of makeup and other cosmetic products, then Bovista is the best solution for you. Using makeup products day in and day out causes pimples, dark complexion, so on. Bovista can clear skin up considerably and bring a bright glow to your face.
- Sepia: Discolouration of the skin from Chloasma (tanning of complexion) is best treated with Sepia. Chloasma usually occurs to pregnant women or women with hormonal and menstrual problems. Liver disease can also lead to Chloasma. Sepia works wonders in removing brown spots.
- Silicea and Kali Bromatum: These remedies clear the facial scars that are caused by pimples. Silicea works best if the pimples are filled with pus. If hard pressed, pimples have caused discolouration and facial scarring. Kali Bromatum is beneficial in such a case. It helps the skin to revive its natural clarity.
- Natrum Mur, Lycopodium and Phosphorus: These remedies are used mostly to treat skin that is freckled. Freckles form when there is prolonged exposure to the sun. These medicines help remove the pigmentation and clear the skin.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have black circle around my eyes and it is itching too. What should I do to reduce it or to get rid of it?
I am 40 year women troubling from highly irritation on skin. Mah skin colour is fading day by day and highly fungal infection irritating pls help me out sir thank you.
Dandruff is one of the most common chronic hair conditions. It is characterized by a white, flaky substance on the scalp. Dandruff is not a serious condition and neither is it contagious. However, people still want it gone so that their hair looks better.
Following are the misleading conceptions about Dandruff :
Myth 1: Dandruff results from bad hygiene?
Fact: while regular shampooing can help keep dandruff under control, this condition does not stem from a lack of hygiene, even the most diligent hair washers can find themselves suffering from it. This is because dandruff is caused by various components, which include a characteristic overproduction of hair oil or an excess of parasitic microorganisms that live normally on our scalps.
Myth 2: Dandruff only occurs on the scalp?
Fact: it's true that your scalp is the most widely recognised spot to experience dandruff, yet it's by all account not the only possibility. A few individuals additionally observe that areas such as the eyebrows, ears, and around the nose are inclined to flaking too.
Myth 3: All flakes in your hair is dandruff?
Fact: sometimes flakes are only a consequence of dry skin on your scalp. While the difference between dryness and dandruff might be unclear to the common individual, medical experts do make a distinction between the two. If your flakes are relatively small and white, chances are you are dealing with a dry scalp, dandruff flakes tend to be larger and yellowish in colour.
Myth 4: Dandruff is contagious?
Fact: dandruff is not something that you can catch from someone else. The fungal bacteria that can lead to the appearance of dandruff are present on everybody's scalp, which means that our scalp is naturally predisposed to the condition.
Myth 5: Dandruff can cause hair fall?
Fact: hair fall is at some point connected with dandruff and an irritated scalp; however, these conditions are not mutually exclusive. Hair fall is not brought about by dandruff, but rather might be prompted by the incessant need to scratch a bothersome scalp. When we scratch our heads, the activity causes breakage in the hair. The root cause of hair fall includes anxiety, diet and the overall health of your scalp.