Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PrashantYour feedback matters!
I got hurted on ma right index finger upper joint before 6 months. It made the joint swelling. It hurts and paining while writing. And the pain is increasing day by day.
I have infection around my genitals area. I want advice on how can I cure this infection & stop it spreading further. Please prescribe medicines also that I could use.
I have lot of hair problems. Like hair fall, greying of hair, slow hair growth. Please suggest me something.
My sister has to get operated she has gall bladder stone who is best doc and which hospital is good and reasonable I am in C R Park Delhi.
Sir I am 24 years old age but i am thin my weight is 55 kg. I want be fat & want TO gain weight but i'm unable to gain weight sir i always do my best for achieving weight but i'm unable too. so, please suggest me what I do. Sir the most important thing is i am pure vegetarian.
I have acidity problem. Whenever I eat something oily or something from outside I feel heart burn. Pls let me know what's the cure for the same.
My friend has a lazy eye syndrome in left eye. He is 32 years old. Can it be reversed by any surgery or otherwise?
Hi Doctors, My tummy is fat. How I can control my tummy fat? And I am not taking more meals. Breakfast khichdi or dalia, lunch time 2 or 3 chapati and dinner time 2 or 3 chapati. Please suggest me.
I had pimple spots on my face as it is oily face ,shoulders and legs. What should I do for that. I used many creams but it doesn't work please suggest good and nice cream.
As we all know smart phones are essential part of human life. But they have fatal & serious bad effects on human body. So I want know that how a person can take care of his/her eyes. How to stay away from smart phones. And how smart phones can effect human body.
I am 23 years old. Coughing and sneeze for long time. Sometimes fever also. Also tired in any work. What should I do?
Forming of gas in the stomach is my problem, please give instructions for removing the gas from stomach, it looks in such a way that my stomach is enlarged and I am looking like a aged person.
I am 42years old guy. My backaches start from the last 7th years and happen more in winter. Suggests me.
Hello I want to sex with my partner. Can you tell me proper time of sex I mean she didn't want to become pregnant. I had listen that on period we can do easily sex on period no girl are pregnant can you help me please Thank you.
In the technologically advanced era one lives in, it is pretty much easy to use up one’s entire day glued to the digital screens; right from checking the social media updates while commuting to sitting before the computer for everyday work. Yet nobody is aware of the fact that apart from creating a social gap, these electronic gadgets can take a toll on their postures too.
- You lean against your desks with your neck leaned forward in an attempt to grasp what is on the computer screen and your hand on your mouse scrunched up on one side. Sadly, human body was never designed to pose in such a consorted way resulting in adverse side effects.
- The head usually weighs 10 to 12 pounds on an average when it is balanced evenly over the shoulders. However, with each extra tilt forward, the weight on your spine might escalate up to 60 pounds and even beyond that. Excessive weight on the spine can lead to its subsequent collapse.
- Too much use of tablets and smart phones for swiping or texting can cause inflamed index fingers, thumb joints and tendons. You tend to suffer from wrist pain, enfeebled grip or popping sound while moving the fingers. Typing with one thumb without giving considerable breaks in between can also exert stress on the fingers.
- Hunched over, shoulders slumped and necks bent down are the ways majority of the people use their electronic gadgets. This can trigger misalignment of the spine aggravating your health. Spine protects the nervous system, coordinating and controlling various functions of the body. Any sort of disruption might render a drastic consequence.
- Poor posture impacts the ligaments and muscles in a negative way giving way to a series of complications such as gastrointestinal problems, back or neck pain or severe curvature of the spine, heightening the risk of arterial or pulmonary problems.