Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pulmonologists in India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prashant Chhajed
Submit a review for Dr. Prashant ChhajedYour feedback matters!
I am Diabetic, diagnosed of non drug resistant PTB in 2014 and on AKT4 for 1month and thereafter on R-Cinex 600 and Combutol 1000 till today. For how to know I am free from PTB. Any tests to undergo.
I have been coughing for long time but when I am in my home state it is gone and when im back in maharashhtra I stated coughing again. Can you help me with this?
My friend is suffering asthma for last 6 years. Many treatment done for that disease. But she is not escaping completely from that disease. Please help me to give her the better treatment to escape forever.
I have cough and cold from last 3 daya. What should do. One more thing Which is best time to drink water in morning before gargle or after?
Asthma is a chronic respiratory condition. In asthma, the airway routes of the lungs get swollen. This causes irritation and gives rise to swelling inside these routes. For some people, a chilly climate comes with its own share of troubles and pain. Individuals who are sensitive to chilly temperatures are significantly influenced by this season. Various climate extremes and changing temperatures affect their health. For those who are hypersensitive to dust, their condition tends to rise during certain weather conditions. Their symptoms include coughing, sniffling, stuffiness and even breathing problems. It is an undeniable issue that can pose serious danger to the person’s health.
Homeopathic solutions for asthma and these allergic conditions are exceptionally powerful and can cure them during any season. Yet, these medicines must necessarily be prescribed by a doctor. Homeopathic drugs are normal prescriptions and work by directing the immune system, which generally tend to be distinctly over-reactive during allergies and asthma. These are as follows:
- Arsenic album: It is one of the best homeopathic medicines for asthma due to anxiety, especially when there is extreme anxiety and uneasiness with cough and wheezing. The person cannot find a comfortable position and continues twisting and turning. The patients experience increased thirst yet only drink a little at once. Breathing becomes more difficult at midnight and resting is troublesome as they cannot inhale and feel choked.
- Ipecac: It is one of the best homeopathic solutions for asthma with nausea. In case of vomiting with asthma attacks, Ipecac is one of the best homeopathic solutions for that. There is steady nausea to such an extent that the person may feel nauseated all the time.
- Antim tart: It is one of the best homeopathic medicines for breathing allergies with coughing. In situations where there is rattling cough as though the chest is filled with mucous, Antim tart is one of the best homeopathic medications for asthma. Even eating activates the cough. There is sluggishness and weakness. It is more suited for old individuals and young kids.
- Nux vomica: It is one of the best homeopathic medicines for breathing problems from gastric aggravation. In situations where the asthmatic attack is activated by gastric aggravation, Nux vomica is one of the best homeopathic solutions. The issue is probably going to be more terrible in the morning. There is a feeling of being full in the stomach alongside asthma. There is dry and continuous coughing.
- Carbo veg: It is one of the best homeopathic medications for asthma with blueness of the face. At the point when the face of the patient gets to be distinctly somewhat blue alongside an asthmatic attack, Carbo veg is one of the best homeopathic medications. There is coldness of the hands and feet. Stomach problems may happen with the respiratory indications. The issue gets worse at night.
These are only indicative medicines, however, one must consult a homeopathic doctor in order to, take the correct medicine.