Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Prasanth ValkhadeYour feedback matters!
I am a 20 years old guy . And there is less of calcium and protein in my body .suggest me healthy diet .
I have dry to normal skin so which facewash I should use to wash my face. I had acne before now I have very little acne. I have sensitive skin also.
Doctor I having problems off my Back pain be Ouse I am student I will still study so Back pain is also so doctor what can I do to daily basses.
I've one kind of allergy on my head and dandruff So my hair falls in a huge quantity I am going to be bald so please suggest me some treatment I've used so many medicines but I haven't get any relief.
I took medicine for shifting my periods late last month. I had it on 8th of june. Then I lost my virginity on 19th of june and it was with protection. I did not yet have my periods this month. I was close enough wit my partner this month but we did nt intercourse. But some ejections had fallen on on my lingerie. Is the any thing to worry? Or it can be just the side effect of the medicine I took last month?
I am not having stamina for football what should I have to do for gaining best stamina in myself for playing football?
I am worried about my hair . Every time 10-15 hair gets uprooted in my hand .please help me how to solve this problem and also my hair is getting white .
Hello doctor. I am 30 years old and suffering from back pain after my cesarian operation. I have been taking calcium tablets and pain killers. How can I get rid of this problem? I am suffering from this problem from past two years.
I am 22 years old. I am suffering from dark circles since last a year. Give me a proper medical advice.
Home remedies for filling up holes of pimples or any cream that can help. What wil he diet plan how much time it wil need to complete filing the holes. What is the cost of laser treatment in India? Thanks in advance.
I have been married for 2 months now and I missed my periods this month I need to know whether I can be pregnant.
My age is 19 and still iam 42 kgs. Which kind of diet should I follow to gain weight. I do not like to eat oily food at all.
My face is not so lustre or it seems very loose and dull face and pimples and pimple black sign also seems on my face .pls suggest me for that problem.
I am 25 year old female and have been suffering from body acne specially on hand/arms and shoulders .please provide some solution to this acne problem and their marks. Also I get red rashes (open pour I guess) after waxing on hands and legs Please advice me.
I am 22 years old and form last 2 days I was suffering from fever. So I had dolo and Amoxicillin500 .at morning and night. And from yesterday I do not know A new thing happened to me red coloured itching little boils on my whole body. My hands. Thighs heel toe everything is red coloured.
Migraines are characteristically throbbing, intrusive and sometimes, prolonged headache accompanied by sensitivity to sound and light and the feeling of nausea. They are fairly common and usually treatable with home remedies and allopathic drugs. The word migraine has been derived from another word ‘hemicranias’ which means one sided headache. Headaches resulting from migraines tend to occur in episodes rather than being regular. Additionally, the intensity of a migraine will also vary with some attacks being very severe while other attacks will be a lot more moderate. The pain is often accompanied by nausea or vomiting.
Homeopathy may play an efficient role in the treatment of migraines. Homeopathic medicines are prescribed based on the type, duration and intensity of the migraine attacks and are most often helpful in their treatment.
Homeopathy aims to cure the headache from its very root without attracting side effects. Some of the common homeopathic medicines include:
- Belladonna: This is one of the most common homeopathic drugs prescribed for migraines. This medicine aims to cure the throbbing character of the migraine in the temporal region, which is further induced by light and sound.
- Spigelia: This is useful to treat headaches arising from the left hemisphere of the brain that is fairly common among individuals experiencing migraines. Additionally, there would be an occurrence of severe pain in the eyeballs which might be worsened by excess movement of the eyes.
- Glonoinum: This medicine works fairly well with congestive headaches which are accompanied by a constant feeling of blood rushing to the head. You might also feel shocks in your head.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis: This is prescribed in case of headaches that form from the back of the skull and settle prominently in the right hemisphere of the skull. The eyes also tend to throb; another symptom that is remedied by the use of this medicine.
- Natrum Muriaticum: this is usually prescribed to women who complain of their migraines worsening during their menses. The headaches can be accompanied by temporary loss of vision. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.