Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Prasanna TandolkarYour feedback matters!
I have lots of anger and very big ego. When I am talking I Sweating. And I always think negatively. I want to think positive but could not. It is happening from 13 years. I am 21. I can't concentrate in work. When I am working I thinking flash back in my brain. I always think past and future. Please help me. Should I go to psychologist. Should I need therapy. What is my problem.
I am in tension my mind think one thing again and again I am now fear from people my life become so difficult I feel fear of death I wash my hands I forget next moment I think I am suffering from anxiety disorder what I do I think that some small ant also kill me.
Respected Doctor, for last one month I am having pain in my back, approximately behind the heart towards right hand, not on the back bone. Sometime it is very low or feels like shifted. I am feared. Kindly suggest some solution.
1- Chionanthus Virginica (mother tincture) 2- Glonoinum Kindly provide me information of the above mentioned medicines. And kindly tell me medicine for depression also. Regards.
Frequent comparison by in laws, too much learning and lectures. Result lack of confidence and inferiority complex. And my anger. I feel helpless. I feel good for nothing. Suggest me some tasks or kind of workshop or something. I'm a mother of a hyperactive 3.4 years son.
Mother using nitrosun 10 because of some stress she did not sleep properly she take only one pill in nyt and that pill don't work so how many pills he has to take.
Mere sar me me dard aur aankh bhoghil rahata hai mera bp bhi thik nahi rahata hai hath aur pair me dard rahata hai sar boghil rahata hai aur kabhi kbhi gabraht hoti hai mai kaun tablet lu.
My mother is suffering from schizophrenia for 3 years I gave medicine through food till 1 year ago. Now she does not take medicine in any form. What am I do?
I am suffering from depression and taking pari cr 37.5 with clonazepam 2 my angel also taking am lop res like with cigar last 80 to control sugar I take glimipiride2 with meta formin 1000 if I don't take my serotonin level disturbs and constipation occurs I am fed up with medicines please suggest I am 49yrs
My wife is 60 years old. For the last 15 years or more she wash her hands and ask us also including minor children 5/6 years old to do the same activity. When some one comes Guests then she will wash the chairs bed sheets and will wash the floor also. This type of job creates tension in the house. I requested her to consult some doctors but she does not accept. Kindly help how to make her normal human being.
I am in depression. I don't feel alive. I dont feel like getting up from my bed. I have panic attacks. I tried to kill myself. How can you help me please take me out of this.
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me.
I am not in depression, but I have anxiety disorder. Whenever I hear anyone suffering from a terminal disease, the first thing comes to my mind is, if that happens to me. I am 48 and live with my wife and a son of 14 years. They are my world. Please help to restrain these thoughts coming into my mind and oblige.
I am 20 years old I have an a speech problem (hesitation) from starting so how can I clear my problem please give me a best advise.
Hello, I am suffering from dissociative disorder, and as per doctor advise I am taking medicine since 2 months levipil 500 mg twice daily and venlite OD 100 mg once after dinner and lonazep 0.25 mg twice and seblitium 5 mg for migraine pain. But I have headaches and it's like current going from my right side of brain. And my potty is also not getting cleared. Please help for my headache I cannot bear it.
You may lose 50 to 100 strands of hair each day. Yet the thinning of your scalp hair is almost unnoticeable owing to the simultaneous new hair growth filling up the bald spots. But hair loss occurs if this cycle of shedding and growth gets distorted. Stress and an unhealthy lifestyle take a toll on your hair as well.
- The following is a list of the types of hair loss that are caused due to high levels of stress:
- The body secretes hormones such as non-adrenaline or Norepinephrine and cortisol in response to stress. These hormones force a large number of hair follicles into a static phase, hindering new hair growth. As a consequence, simple activities such as combing or rinsing the hair might cause hair fall in large strands which do not get replaced by new hair again. This abnormality is known as ‘Telogen effluvium’.
- Trichotillomania is a condition characterized by one pulling out his/her own strands of hair forcefully; most often triggered by negative thoughts or other psychological disorders such as depression or excessive frustration, boredom, stress or tension.
- Alopecia areata is a condition caused by severe stress wherein the immune system of the body attacks the hair follicles, resulting in hair loss.
- Other lifestyle-related factors can also have an adverse impact on the hair growth. Let us see how:
- Excessive hair styling or hair treatments with hot oil actually swell up the hair follicles. Chemical therapies, dyes, flat irons, blow dryers or bad brushes as well as a range of hair dressing techniques such as hair extension, application of coloring agents, gels and hair sprays further affect the individual strands of hair.
- A junk food diet rich in salt, sugar and saturated fats but less in essential nutrient content can tremendously affect your hair.
- Smoking inhibits blood flow to the hair follicles and interrupts the process of hair growth and hair fall.
- Environmental factors such as pollution from:
- Car exhaust fumes disrupt the keratin (protein formation) in the hair structure, making it fragile.
- Cigarette smoke contains carcinogens that weaken one’s hair follicles.
- Dust particles trigger allergies giving way to inflammation or scalp infections.
- Over exposure to the sun causes brittle, dry and lifeless hair, mainly characterized by split ends. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.