Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Prasanna TandolkarYour feedback matters!
I am not feeling well before last 3 days and feeling very tired body pain headache I don't knw why is this happen please help me?
I am male of 25. I have seen people in panic but never there is a problem in speaking. Whenever I am in panic my mouth gets wet, such wet that it is tough for me to speak until I get some drops of water to drink. Second If I did not get anything that creates water or liquid in my mouth I feel vomiting. Can you please help me in this issue? Facing this problem from approximately 3 years.
Hello, actually my voice is very harsh and. Loud and I want to become a singer and also I don't want to go to speech therapist as I am student so I don't have time. So pizzazz help me and tell me some exercises, home remedy or medicine so that I concave sweet voice and become singer plzzz suggest me exercise and home remedy. please help.
Hi doctor I'm keeping tobacco from 4 years. Now I realize that it effects my reproduction system so I want to quit. Bt it is not happening. I tried bt I failed to do so. Please suggest any medicine or way to quit.
My sis is mentally week. Can she be treated with hypnosis? sis got shocked by seeing something. From then she is mentally ill.
Hi i am Present working as a lecturer without any reason I get a lot of tension and disturbances, what will I do to avoid my tense.
In a word insomnia. No sleep from many months, I'm an ace photographer done my BFA photography recently. So owns an event management company in Hyderabad. Moving forward to the details. My gf got married last four months back so lack of sleep from many months I feel it's insomnia related something stress depression, what is that? I wanna know by doctors. N the solution? Hope I get good answer thank you.
Stress affects every aspect of our lives. It does not allow you to think or focus on anything else, tempts you to binge eat and takes control of your lifestyle. Stress can also cause severe health problems that can result in heart disease. Thus it is very necessary to learn how to control and manage stress. Managing your stress effectively can help you cope with it better and let your remain in control of your life.
Homeopathy is based on the belief that the mind and body are connected. Thus by treating one, the other can benefit as well. Thus when prescribing a form of treatment for any health condition, attention is always paid to the mental state of the patient. Homeopathy can be very effective in treating and controlling stress and stress related problems. When treating stress with homeopathy, it is essential to first understand the cause of stress.
Some common homeopathic remedies for stress are:
- Arsenic album: This is usually prescribed to people who are generally anxious and nervous. People affected by the stress of being late for an event or meeting can also be given this remedy to ease the stress. Patients who benefit from this form of treatment are also often hypochondriacs who constantly feel that every minor symptom is a sign of a major illness.
- Bryonia: This is very effective remedy for all kinds of stress. It can also be used to treat stress triggered by uncertainty at the workplace and insecurity about not having enough money even though they work very hard.
- Calcarea carbonica: This is also a common homeopathic remedy for work place related stress. People who are concerned about being observed or stressed by an upcoming deadline can be benefited by this medication. This type of stress can commonly be seen at the time of appraisals.
- Staphysagria: People who are extremely sensitive and feel that the world is unjust and unfair to them cab be benefited by Staphysagria. This is often faced by children bullied in school and people in corporate work environments. Staphysagria boosts confidence levels and thus makes the person feel less vulnerable.
- Ignatia: Emotional stress is very well treated by Ignatia. This homeopathic remedy addresses feelings of disappointment and guilt and stress that follows an emotional loss such as the loss of a loved one or breaking up for a relationship. It also fights the desire to withdraw from family and friends and moodiness.