Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I always have problem in breathing. I have problem of allergy. Iam taking medicines for it yet no specific difference. And I do fall short of breath very frequently. Mainly during change of seasons. What shud I do?
Hii I'm planning to leave long hair but as it is now it fully dry n wet n I do not what to do can you please help.
I am 28years old. I have a breast pain on left side. It is common for me before period. But now the left breast has been swollen than right one and has a pain. Last tym I have periods on 20th august. Is that normal?
My blood pressure is 130-210 always by many years. It goes to 140-225 some time. Some time it come to 110-200. I am not taking any medicine. I used many ayurvedic medicine in past 3 years. I got relief as i dont have any problem . But level was down and again up after leaving the medicine. Some time i take amodip AT. My age is 41 years. I also have blood sugar in range of 200-240.
Hi I am 26 years old male, I fell down from bike 2 months back and my left knee and left leg are paining from knee to back buttocks left side when walking for long distance and after standing up after sitting long, I consulted doctor and he took x-rays to my knee and back he told there is no sign of fracture and he gave me pain killers but still I am carrying pain, when I keep my hand on knee and try to move leg up and down I can sense some vibration tick tock like that and leg is getting pained when I try to lift it up please advise me.
Dear sir/ madam, I am 27 years old and I am having fever from 10th oct. I already taken treatment from Prashant Hospital, Bomannahalli, Bangalaore. Also Blood chek up has done. Dr. Suggest to me for admit for 5 days. He is telling you r having fever. So pls guide me what can I do?
I could not clean my stomach timely there is always constipation and always a little bit pain in my stomach.
Sir mera moustache aur goatee hair h par mere chicks pe. Less hair h sir please kuch upay btaiye hm apne beard ko badhana chahte hai WO v full beard.
I am 18 year old and travelling from back injury. It hurts me during playing. Please suggest me something.
Unlike what you may think, anxiety is a common emotional response in a situation where we are worried about an outcome. It is, in fact, beneficial to us as it keeps us alert and charged for a reaction. Anxiety disorder, however, comes when you lose control over your reaction and let it take control of your life in a way that disables you from living a normal life.
The first thing to do as a positive step is to accept that you have a disorder. Mental health problems are as big as physical problems. Just like the body needs to be treated to cure a disease, the mind too can be treated to cure you of your problems. The next thing to do is to know what type of disorder you are suffering from to get specific treatment for it.
Connection between anxiety and depression:
Anxiety is not just incessant worrying. It is sometimes an obsessive compulsive disorder that can takeover your life or a terrifying phobia that can prevent you from doing things that are routine for others. Over a period of time, living with such a disorder can take an emotional toll leading to depression. Chance of developing depression in addition to anxiety is quite high. In fact, almost half of all people with major depression also suffer from severe and persistent anxiety. In many cases people suffering from post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and anxiety are also victims of depression.
Symptoms of anxiety and depression disorder
Constant fear and worry
Loss of interest in normal life, hobbies and activities
Insomnia and fatigue with inability to relax
Feeling of sadness and worthlessness
Coping with anxiety and depression disorder
The first and most important thing to know is that both conditions are treatable and patients who get regular care, medication and support from friends and family can come back to living a normal life. Here are some of the treatments available:
1. Medication: Taking proper medication is very important as it acts quickly and is quite safe. Most people do not take medication, such as sleeping pills, fearing they might get addicted to them, which is a myth. Also, medications prescribed by your doctor are safe and specific that is why they have been prescribed.
2. Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT): It is used to first figure out what the cause behind the anxiety or depression. It is then used to teach people to manage their fears, anxieties, and depressive symptoms and also learn how to take control of their emotions. Another therapy used for treating depression is Emotive Behaviour therapy.
3. Lifestyle modification: In order to overcome, anxiety and depression, certain lifestyle changes are required, such as one should exercise daily at least for 30 minutes and eat a healthy diet.
4. Counselling: Counselling helps the person to overcome the oppressive thoughts and cope up with the feeling of worthlessness.
5. Group therapy: Knowing you are not alone with your pains and fears can often come as a big relief. Not only will the patient benefit from joining a local support group, the care giver will also learn how to cope with the developments of the disorder and how they can continue to provide care and support to their loved ones.