Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Treatment of Hydrocele Hernia
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Prasad BhukebagYour feedback matters!
I've had a cyst in my armpit already for 2 weeks. I've had cysts appear on the same spot for 3,4, or 5 years already. My cyst will usually disappear on its own. When my cyst first appeared the cyst had something white in the middle like a pimple and it hurts a little. I knew I should not squizz it because I knew it was infected. A few days later it didn't hurt no more and had no more white thing in the middle. About 4 days later when my cyst appeared I started to feel sick like get chills, got hot easily, got a little bit of a stuffy nose, and started to cough just like the flu. I looked up my symptoms, and read online about lymphoma ,and started to panic, but 5 days later I didn't got any more chills or get hot easily so I'm guessing it it probably just the flu. Right now I have really bad anxiety due to my lump causing me to not want to eat. Could my cyst be lymphoma or is it just having problems going away cuz of the flu.
I am 61 and have no any health problems. Kindly advise frequency of sex with wife. I am capable of enjoying it whenever I feel. But it is said that frequent sex would affect prostate glands. Is it right?
I am 25 and my skin complexion is wheatish bt at an earlier age it used to be fair I think it is because of sun but den I have applied lots of creams but no one gave d results please do suggest me a better option.
Hello doc. M 25 unmarried girl. Actually mere hips k beech me anus k pass ek dana ho gya h. Jo ki thoda bada h n wo dabane pe thoda guilty type h. M very depressed what to take. Suggest any ointment or any med Jo use sukha de. I dnt have my mother. She got expired before 3 years. N seems to father abt this prblm is awkward. Please help.
Doctor my forehead has a discolouration comparing to the face. It is black in color my forehead and my complexion is brownish. And around my eyes dark black circles. Can you please help me.
Hello sir, my anus swells up for few days. After some days. Means now. When I was pooping. I found lot of blood in stool. Not with stool. Before. Previous months this situation is occur so I took O2 tablet for this. Overall my anus blood veins are swells up for long time so now they give blood when I was applying pressure for poop. Give me some solution for this. And one thing when I masturbate the anus area little loose.
I have a some black spots in face please say how I decrease that black spots please say some soap r ointment.
To overcome problems of skin diseases what kind of diet/food is suitable and what shd be avoided and for how much time as I came to know that doctor suggest quitting citric foods, khaman/dhokla, tea/coffee. Pl suggest. Thanks to hear.
I'm losing my eyebrow hairs, under arm hairs n pubic hairs its thinning n not growing back. My body skin is getting shrink. Very dry. My age is 25f. I'm not taking proper food time to time. Due to som personal problems. If I il not eat food for proper time, my legs n hands wil b numb. I am very much scared to visit doctor. Recently I got uti problem. Now it's been clear. I'm getting big pimples on my chin n sometimes on my neck. I'm not getting my periods properly frm 6 to 7 yrs. I have cold prblm evrytim. Should sneez in the evry mrng. Doctor pls suggest me, why I'm having this problems? What is d reason behind this? Is there any serious issue? Please suggest me some medication for my thinning hairs specially on my eyebrows n pubic area. N I did not got any fever or any health issues till now. It's d matter of my eyebrow hairs thinning, its really hurting me Some time I il not get sleep because of thinking al my health issues. We are poor family. Don't knw what hppnd to me. Please suggest me some medication doctor.
Hi. I am Dipti, my age is 47 and I have fungal infection since last 6-7 months. I am using flucort c and t-tyza. And after getting the infection healed there are black patches. Kindly reply what should be done.
Aging of the skin is a natural process that affects all aging individuals. It manifests itself in the form of skin wrinkling, sagging, discoloration and other visible effects. Such changes become more apparent as soon as one reaches late thirties or early forties but early onsets are now very common too, which can be caused by a number of factors.
Prevention from Aging:
- Eat healthy - Having a nutritious balanced diet can make a tremendous positive impact on your skin. Consumption of food items that are rich in vitamins, minerals and other nutrients is essential. It is also important to drink lots of water and fluids to stay hydrated. Junk food and sugary drinks should be avoided as it negatively affects skin health.
- Avoid sun exposure - This is the most basic way of reducing the rate of skin aging and slowing down the process. While going out in the day cannot always be avoided, it is important to keep the skin covered with clothing, hats and sunglasses.
- Exercise regularly - Keeping fit through regular workouts and exercise improves the circulation of blood in the body and consequently, the supply of blood and oxygen to the skin. This keeps the skin healthy and young and prevents early onset of wrinkling and aging.
Anti-aging Dermatology Treatments:
- Botox: Botox is an injection that temporarily relaxes facial muscles to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as prevent new lines from forming. Common injection sites include the forehead, the area between the eyebrows, the corners of the eyes, and the sides of the chin. Botulinum toxin (BOTOX) for treating facial wrinkles is the most frequently performed cosmetic procedure. It has become the most common entry procedures for clinicians seeking to incorporate aesthetic treatments into their practice.
- Dermal Fillers: As we age, our faces naturally lose subcutaneous fat. The facial muscles are then working closer to the skin surface, so smile lines and crow's feet become more apparent. Dermal fillers help to diminish facial lines and restore volume and fullness in the face. Dermal fillers can be used to:
- Plump thin lips
- Enhance shallow contours
- Soften facial creases and wrinkles
- Improve the appearance of recessed scars
- Dermal fillers can be very helpful in those with early signs of aging, or as a value-added part of facial rejuvenation surgery.
- Thread Lift: Thread lifts can be a great way to rejuvenate and restore youthful contours to areas such as the brows, cheeks, jowls and the neck area. The procedure uses multiple, hair-thin needles that have fine threads dipped in bio stem cell liquid, inside them. These needles are inserted into a layer of the skin one-by-one and then pulled out together smoothly, leaving the fine thread inside the layers of your skin. This induces fibroblast and promotes collagen production and literally lifts skin. The thread is gradually absorbed into the skin.
- RF Tightening: Radiofrequency (RF) energy treatment is technology for non-surgical tightening of the early signs of loose or sagging skin; ideal for those people who either don’t want, or don’t believe they are old enough to have a surgical procedure. Pure RF energy alone is primarily used to treat skin laxity by facial tightening, and is best suited to patients with mild to moderate sagging of facial tissues, usually those in their mid 30s to 50s, with any skin colour. It is commonly used to treat the forehead, under the eyes, cheeks, mid-face, jaw line, and neck.
- HIFU Facelift: High-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) lifts and tightens skin for a non-surgical face lift and neck lift. Since its release, Ulthera (Ultherapy) has been quickly growing in popularity with experts worldwide as an advanced HIFU device. Common treatment areas include - Brows and forehead, Chin, Neck, Stomach and Stretch marks. With just one treatment, HIFU pushes mature skin to start working hard again. Your eyes will look more open, brows more lifted, fine lines softened, and pore reduced. Because of the restored elasticity, your skin will feel softer and more supple, too.
Quick Tips to Look Younger-
1. Live happier: Life is a constant struggle. From unexpected changes to life altering moments, we constantly face stress, tension and sometimes depression. Those who we know living a happy life also face the same situations. The difference is how they choose to find happiness despite facing adversities. Stress speeds up the aging process. When you are stressed, it creates an imbalance of hormones causing collateral damage. To cut down stress, spend more time doing things that make you happy. Choose a hobby like painting or stress busters like yoga and exercise.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables: It is important to eat the right serving of fruits and vegetables daily, as they are rich source of vitamins and minerals and protect your skin from free radicals and cellular damage. From cucumber and tomato to fruits like papaya, each provides it own set of exfoliating benefits, which firm up your skin, improve your complexion, get rid of fine lines and slows down the aging naturally. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.