Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PranjaliYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor my name is akash modi and I am a basketball player my knee is pain bad when I move my legs.
I have a pimples problem. I have lot of pimples on my face and drk spot also plzz tell Mike what is solution for that.
Small endocrine glands, which are located on top of each kidney are known as Adrenal glands. These Adrenal glands produce hormones that regulate blood sugar, stress and sexual functions. Any problems in the pituitary gland can affect the Adrenal gland as the pituitary gland regulates all endocrine glands.
Different types of Adrenal gland disorders are:
- Cushing's disease: This disorder occurs when the Adrenal glands produce too much cortisol in the body. Cortisol is a hormone that Adrenal glands produce when a body is exposed to stress. The cause of this disease is the intake of steroids and tumors present in the pituitary gland. Its symptoms are increase in blood pressure, weakness in the muscles and weak bones.
- Adrenal cancer: Presence of cancerous cells in the Adrenal cortex leads to Adrenal cancer. Symptoms of the disorder are stomach cramps, blood pressure problems and irregular menstrual cycle.
- Addison's disease - This disease occurs when the Adrenal glands produce less cortisol. This disorder is linked with the immune system as the Adrenal glands are attacked by it during this disorder. Symptoms of this disorder are nausea, loss of appetite, constipation and muscle pain.
- Pheochromocytoma - It is a tumor that develops in the adrenal gland and causes excessive production of a hormone called catecholamine. These hormones help in regulating blood pressure. The primary causes of this disorder are genetic factors. Common symptoms of this disorder are headaches, shortness of breath and sweating.
- Conn's syndrome - This disorder occurs when the hormone Aldosterone is produced in excess by the Adrenal glands. Symptoms of this disorder are feeling excessively thirsty, muscle weakness and high blood pressure.
I think I'm affected with kidney stone. Is there any home remedy for that. What all things I should avoid eating or drinking?
Dear Sir I am 34 year Old unmarried am masturbating from very long time and now I am suffering from Back pain and I am losing interest in sex also, if I am married now whether it will effect on getting children. Please reply I will be eagerly waiting for your response. Thanks.
How to get rid of insomnia? Getting to addicted not to sleep. Please help as soon as possible thanking you.
I am facing dandruff issue a lot. I tried every shampoo but doesn't work. So please guide me what I suppose to do now.
My age 39 years fast 109 pp 180 .orchestral fat 350 .how to way of save life what type of medicine take up now take up medicine glysef 500mg ezetor 10 .Please prescribe it and food chat.
My MRI report is Minimal right knee joint effusion Partial tear of posterior cruciate ligament. Ligamentous sprain/ low grade partial tear of ACL Grade 2 medical signal (intrasubtance meniscus tear) in posterior horn of medial meniscus in right knee. So what treatment for it.
How much will it cost for the circumcision surgery. Do I need to take bed rest or else from the next day itself I can do all my works normally. Pls do reply me doctor.
Hello sir, I am very slim. My slimness is big problem for my personality. I am no looking handsome. All dresses are looser of me. Give me a suggestion what I do to solf this problem. I wanna up my wait Please give me answer that how I gane my wait Please.
I am effected by thyroid but I don't take any medicine because I am effected by dengue fever last 50 days back my thyroid symptoms are --- T3: 2.10* ng/ml T4: 18.09* ug/dl TSH: 0.05* uiu/ml. So what I can do?
Hives is also known as Urticaria, which is a sudden outbreak of swollen, red bumps on the skin. These occur due to an allergic reaction to an allergen or some unknown reasons. These bumps are usually accompanied by a few common symptoms like redness, burning sensation, itchiness, inflammation and swelling. They can be of varied shapes and most often the larger ones are very painful. Your skin gets badly affected by hives and the itchiness is quite irritating.
Few facts about hives:
- Prominent symptoms: Hives occur due to allergic reactions and some of the most highlighting symptoms are trouble in breathing, swelling, stomach cramps, dizziness and other related ones. People facing these kinds of symptoms are mainly kept in an emergency room so that proper care can be taken.
- Lasting period of hives: In general, the symptoms of hives fade away within a few hours and just few scratches are left behind. Though in some cases hives return either for few weeks or days. Some people experience the symptoms after specific intervals and thus you got to have proper medical care.
- Causes of hives: Some of the commonest causes of hives are medicines, excessive exercises, serious or rare diseases, cold, heat or pressure, insect bites or stings, different kinds of allergies especially food allergies, bladder or other infections and others. Sometimes, hives might occur all of a sudden without any specific reason.
- Who gets hives: Both adults and kids of different ages can have hives at any time. Thus, you should be aware fully of the same in order to prevent this kind of skin disease. Though the symptoms last maximum for six months but still the sufferings are unbearable at times.
- Diagnosis of hives: Hives can now be easily detected by doctors just by looking at the available symptoms and thus no special kind of diagnosis is required. Physical examination is conducted and the doctor often asks a few questions from the patients. If the symptoms continue for a long time then in that case blood tests are also recommended by the doctor. The doctor might recommend any other medical test in this regard in accordance with the patient's condition.
- Treating hives: The doctors often prescribe antihistamines to the patients who suffer from hives. The sources causing hives are asked to be avoided so that the chances of getting attacked by this kind of skin trouble can be reduced. Doctors keep the patients under supervision and then accordingly prescribe medicines for a speedy recovery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.