Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pranay R. Shah
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pranay R. ShahYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 28 year old female married since 2 years. My problem is that I am having irregular period since jan 2016. And my last period was 29 april. For that I went to local doctor and she suggested me to do cbc, prolactin level, thyroid and usg test. I have done all and in report cbc and thyroid was normal but prolactin level was high abt 45 and it shows poly cyst ovary in usg test. So she then suggested me to do ct scan of brain. And I did it on 8 jun 16 report was normal. Then she suggested me regestrone 5 mg and cabgolin .5 mg and I ate abt 5 regestrone and 1 cabgolin. And today 10 th jun 16 I came to know that I am pregnant. And I am very much afraid of the situation. What I have to do whether to continue with pregnancy or do abortion? This is my first time pregnant no miscarriage nor any pregnancy before. I am very scared abt this ct scan and pcos will it affect to my baby or any complications may occur during delivery? Pleas guide me I know I have done a big mistake by doing this scan. Please help me I am very much afraid of that what to do next which will be better to do next. Please guide me.
My period cycle 28 days for 2 month my period did not came regularly last date 8 sep n next cycle expetd on 8 oct but it cnt came?
Hello doctor my wife his 40 days pregnant since yesterday while washing her uterus with water she feels some light Pain if she doesn't apply water there is no pain Also she feels some layer his there Your suggestions and advise on it please.
Masood is my brother and he get married 5 years ago at the first hos wife get pregnant but. Unfortunately baby was lost in 5 month and after that his wife doesn't get pregnant he went to a doctor and did some checkup seminal tests after that doctor told him that his sperm count is down needs suggestions. Note; the patients is out of India and he told me to ask a doctor about this issue. Thanks also.
Pregnancy brings with it a set of challenges, and for a diabetic woman, these only increase further. Earlier, the risks of dealing with pregnancy and diabetes as a combination were too high. However, over the last few decades, things have changed. The age at which women are choosing to have a baby has gone up. On the other hand, the age of onset of diabetes has come down drastically.
These days, there are many diabetic women who go through pregnancy smoothly without major complications. Of course, there is extra care and precaution required, but it is not something that cannot be planned and managed well between the doctor and the mother-to-be.
The following are some rough guidelines for a pregnant diabetic woman.
- It increases the risk of polycystic ovaries, thereby making it difficult to conceive.
- Fluctuating sugar levels can be a reason for not being able to conceive, as the body does not see itself as healthy.
- It increased the chances of miscarriage.
- There are higher chances of birth defects in the developing baby due to very high sugar levels in the first trimester.
If you are planning for a pregnancy, meet with your doctor to review your sugar levels. Chalk out a plan with your doctor, taking into account your diet and nutrition, exercise, lifestyle, and medications.
- Diet: Ensure you cautiously decide what and how to eat ahead of your pregnancy. Moving away from refined carbohydrates and processed foods towards wholesome food items like whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables will make a difference.
- Exercise: Build an exercise routine to suit your body and keep yourself active. It is very important to stay active so that diabetes is under control.
- Lifestyle: Quit smoking and reduce alcohol use. This helps in managing stress also, which can help keep diabetes under check.
- Medications: Check with your doctor on the medicines you are taking and if dose adjustments are required to get sugar levels under control, plan them out.
During pregnancy, constant monitoring and vigilance is required to ensure diabetes is under control.
- Let your gynecologist know about your condition (stable/fluctuating), and if you are doubtful about them being able to handle your condition, do not hesitate to change.
- Many consider switching to oral medications as the risk of transmission to the baby is less and the control over sugar levels is better.
- Constant monitoring for daily blood sugars is essential.
- A regular, healthy lifestyle in terms of eating and sleeping should help keep the sugars under check.
- Constant monitoring of the baby is essential to ensure its normal growth with no developmental defects. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
My wife have thyroid problem and she is only 21 years old she is pregnant now and doctor is giving 1 injection every week and a vaginal medicine and crocin tablets and also thyronorm medicine 37.5 mm. I need to ask you sir what was her health why she is taking too much of medicine is this is a serious case. Rply me ASAP. So I can take care of my wife. Thax.
Common causes include -
1. Use of all forms of tobacco (gutkha, khaini, bidi, cigarette, paan etc.)
2. Irritating or sharp edged dentures or teeth causing chronic non healing ulcers
3. Poor oral hygiene
4. Some hereditary conditions (example - Plummer Vinson Syndrome)
It starts as change in color of oral mucosa or non healing chronic ulcer which grows with time. It may or may not bleed on touch. Pain may be or may not present
Another form of oral cancer which resembles cauliflower is known as verrucous carcinoma.
Prevention of cancer includes -
1. Quitting all kind of habits including tobacco
2. Regular dental and oral checkups
3. Maintainance of good oral hygiene,
4. Rounding or removal of ill fitting dentures or prostheses.
I am 33 years old, I had sex after 2 days of my periods end. My periods are regular with 27 days cycle and 3 days blood flow. But this month its 6 days over my expected date and m felling that periods may start with some pain in stomach. M I pregnant. I have no other symptom. Or its just a late period.
What to take if one has 7th week of pregnancy and feels no urge of food, vomiting and lack of energy.
Hello, I am 31 yrs old woman. My cycle is always irregular. Now my foot is swelling since last 2-3 months. I have thyroid problem. Daily. Taking medicine 150 mg. Daily morning.please suggest.
Hi I'm Naveen 23 male .Is milk really help to me b'coz some doctor said Cows milk is for baby cows and not humans. Milk is needed only till your weaning period is over after birth. That is 1-1.5 years after birth. No animal drinks the milk of another animal. Which one is correct can I take milk?
My friend age is 20 female she is unmarried. She did not get her period. Actually her date is 26 every month. But even today is 2nd she did not get. What should she do now? If she pregnant means she did not do any sex with any body? pregnant will come by only sex or other some reasons it will get?please help
If you still think that non-surgical hair replacement means wearing a wig, think again. Today’s techniques create a result that is far more subtle, far more comfortable, far more natural and fair easier to live with.
Non-surgical hair replacement involves applying a thin, light, transparent membrane to the scalp, which is infused with human hair. This membrane is then attached to the scalp and woven in with the existing hair, to create a very natural effect.
Top Lace Hair Skin/Hair Patch/Toupee/Hair Unit/Hair System
Top Lace Hair Skin/Hair Patch/Toupee/Hair Unit/Hair System, offer styling flexibility and the most realistic look. Using lustrous human hair and believable synthetic, they recreate the airy body and glossy movement of natural hair. It is Hand tied, the most luxurious and natural Hair Skin/Hair Patch/Toupee/Hair Unit/Hair System.
Features of Top Lace Hair Skin/Hair Patch/Toupee/Hair Unit/Hair System:
Crown area is transparent, super thin skin V-looped hair
Fully Lace base hair replacement system in all shades, sizes & shapes
Similar European Hair Texture, Indian Remy Hair
Most natural look, skin colored, very thin and fine net
Available in very low density of hairs
Available in free parting
Invisible hair line
Needs to be changed after 5-6 months