Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Pranav ChoksiYour feedback matters!
I am 31 years old lady conceived 2nd time. But in last Oct I had 5 months pregnancy termination (1st time). This time too I'm in problem. I have multiple myomas in uterus for last 3 days I am noticing dark red colored sticky vaginal discharge. I am taking ecosprin75, Duphaston10.
I have get my blood test done for total cholesterol level it is 200. Ldl/hdl ratio is 4.4. Ldl is 150 n hdl is 34. Is it dangerous.
I am 40 year old female with diabetes which is under control. My problem is I get repeated pimples under my arms. What is the treatment for it.
Meri age 31 ho chuki hai mujhey abhi tak pimples aatey hai meri skin oily hai mere face par thodey gaddhey hogaye hai whats solutoin.
How can I quit smoking at the earliest. I've also read that quitting it suddenly can fetch heart freeze and other heart related issues. Is that correct? Please help me quit smoking. Tq.
Hi I'm JAGADEESH I'm 20 years old but the problem is many pimples on my face plzz give me a solution.
I snore a lot. During the day time also while breathing, person side by me can observe and hear my breathing sound as well. What to do is their any medicine available to stop snoring?
Hi TEST ASKED aarogya 1.1:::SAMPLE COLLECTED AT: 713 INDHU ARACADE KAGITHAPURAM 4TH CROSS STREET S KOLATHUR CHENNAI CHENNAI Thyrocare D-37/1, TTC MIDC, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai-400 703 TOTAL CHOLESTEROL PHOTOMETRY 216 mg/dl 125-200 HDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT PHOTOMETRY 43 mg/dl 35-80 LDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT PHOTOMETRY 147 mg/dl 85-130 TRIGLYCERIDES PHOTOMETRY 84 mg/dl 25-200 TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO CALCULATED 5 Ratio 3 - 5 LDL / HDL RATIO CALCULATED 3.4 Ratio 1.5-3.5 VLDL CHOLESTEROL CALCULATED 16.76 mg/dl 5 - 40 NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL CALCULATED 172.29 mg/dl < 160. Please advise.
I lose my weight day by day I do not want to lose my weight so please give me your advice for gaining my weight.
I'm having itching in my foots and all over my legs from last 3 months, I'm patient of pcos and I'm not having any medication yet. Image is in my profile please let me know what may be the reason for this. Not starting medication after having these hormone levels is the reason for such changes?
I am 39 years old from chennai. A week ago seems had some throat infection. Was having little pain when swallowing food and was also coughing. Had around 100 degree fever for 2 days so took dolo 650 one tablet for 2 days. Now no fever for last 2 days and throat pain also not there. But little coughing and body ache and still feel some irritation in throat. Seems some allergy. please suggest.
Aloe vera is one of the most popular medicinal plants that have been in use for thousands of years. It is particularly famous for the treatment of skin injuries although it offers a host of health benefits. This short stemmed shiny plant stores moisture in its leaves and is widely used in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic and food industries. The gel within the aloe vera stem contains bioactive compounds found in plants such as vitamins, antioxidants and amino acids.
Some of the notable health benefits of Aloe Vera include the following,
- It contains antibacterial and antioxidant properties: Aloe Vera is known to contain the most beneficial antioxidants called as polyphenols. These polyphenols, as well as other similar compounds found on aloe vera, can prevent the growth of bacterial infections in human beings.
- Helps in healing cuts and burns: Aloe Vera can also be used as a topical medicine by applying the gel on the skin. It has been used since ancient times for the treatment of sores, cuts and burns which also includes sunburns. Aloe Vera is the first FDA approved ointment that got the status of an effective over-the-counter medication in the year 1959. It can, therefore, be used in first and even second degree burns.
- Prevents dental plaque: Tooth decay, as well as gum diseases, affect almost all individuals over the world. One of the best ways to steer clear of the oral infections is to prevent plaque buildup which is the bacterial biofilms on the teeth. The aloe vera mouthwash is as effective as chlorhexidine solutions in reducing the problems of dental plaque by killing the harmful yeast called Candida albicans and bacterium named Streptococcus mutans.
- Aids in the treatment of canker sores: Most people have experienced mouth ulcers or canker sores at least once in their lifetime. It mostly affects the area underneath the lip or inside the mouth and can be very painful at times. Several studies show that aloe vera gel helps in accelerating the healing process of canker sores.
- Reduces constipation: The latex of aloe vera has been found beneficial in the treatment of constipation. The latex is the sticky yellow residue underneath the leaf skin and contains aloin and barbaloin which offers effective latex effect.
- Prevent formation of wrinkles: Topical aloe vera gel assists in slowing down the ageing process with regular usage. Using aloe vera gel regularly helps in boosting the production of collagen and improves skin elasticity within three months of regular usage.
- Lowers down blood sugar levels: There was a time when aloe vera was used as a conventional remedy for diabetes. Aloe vera helps in enhancing insulin sensitivity as well as managing blood sugar levels. It has been used in numerous animals and humans affected with type 2 diabetes and the results are impressive enough to regard it as an alternative treatment option.
Along with these benefits, aloe vera juice is regarded as a sustainable way of weight management which has made it a well-favoured choice of overweight people all over the world.