Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pranali PatilYour feedback matters!
Sir, there are many pimples in my face from last 7 years. But, when I takes a antibiotics 3 days regular my all pimples are finished. When left antibiotics pimple are come again. What can I do sir? please reply me sir.
Hi, I have delivered on aug 4th 2016. Now I am loosing my hair. I feel that my hair fall is like anything. Bcuz I am taking care of baby I just can't concentrate on my hair and other thing. Can you please suggest me any diet or other precautions to reduce my hair fall.
I am having hairfall problem from past 3-4 months. I have tried hair fall shampoos & oils but no good results. My hairs are already very thin. I want dense & thick hairs. What can I do?
Hi, I am having pimples inside mouth on the roof of it. And its been there from 3 weeks. Having little burning sensation on it.
I am a 50 years old man having dry and itching skin problem between my legs and right hand fingers. I have one partially broken tooth decay problem also and I suspect that it may because of this tooth.
I have so many pimples on my forehead. They disappear smtym but instantly come back. My age is 18+ and this is happening with me for a long time. I am sick of them. Even I can't wash my face without getting pain. Please give me a permanent solution for this. Thankyou.
I have inner growth on my legs, caused due to waxing I guess. This has lead to black spots on my legs can you please suggest any medication to stop inner growth and lighten the black spots. Thanks in advance.
Hi I'm suffering from acne problems. Specially the acne marks now. Wanna get rid of if as early as possible. Could you please suggest me some high dose oral contraceptives or any gel which wouldn't cause any redness after use.
I have skin problems. There are large pores around my both the cheeks. I'm 20 years old and I look much older than my age. Would you suggest any medication.
I am a 24 years old man suffering from severe hair loss my scalp is. Almost visible. Hve tried many products but nothing wrked, please suggest what should I do I am losing my confidence d by because of hairfall.
Hi happy Diwali. My question is: my skin is becoming combination due to change in Delhi weather. I was using derma aid soap from bakson as I had pimples but now I don't have pimples, can I use kama Ayurveda products as I am allergic to chemicals and have sensitive skin and some where in between oily and combination. I am feeling as my skin pores are open. Can you please tell me a good skin regime which make my skin looking healthier. I am having black heads too. So please advice. I want to consult to a dermatologist so that he/ she can advice me better skin regime. I live in Delhi so is there any dermatologist in Lybrate where I can directly consult, I don't have any acne but there are little things which I want to consult. Pleas advice.
All Ayurvedic treatments have their roots in hundreds of years of research and thus are extensive. The philosophy followed by these treatments is that every human being in governed by three doshas of forces - vata (air), pitta (fire) and kapha (earth). Depending on the force that is in highest proportion in an individual, all his psychological and physical attributes are determined. Hair loss is attributed to the pitta dosha which is concentrates on metabolism and digestion. The various methods to treat premature loss of hair, according to Ayurvedic principles are:
- Balancing the pitta dosha: Pitta dosha can be managed by eating less salty, fried and spicy food, consuming limited amount of alcohol, coffee and meat and reducing smoking habits. Certain herbs can curb excess pitta like shatavari or asparagus and bitter vegetables.
- Ayurvedic oil and shampoo: An effective remedy is oil made by boiling a cup of neem (margosa) leaves in 4 cups of water. The mixture is then strained and stored. If applied at night and rinsed off in the morning, hair loss can be prevented and your hair gets healthier. An Ayurvedic shampoo can be made at home by preparing a mixture of methi (fenugreek), green bean (mung dal), soapberries, lemon juice and curry leaves which need to grinded well together before applying on the scalp.
- Ayurvedic diet plan: Ayurveda believes that a well-balanced diet is the preventive measure to most ailments, including hair loss. Consuming vegetables with high protein and iron content like cauliflower, kale, pumpkin leaves, spinach, salsify, lentils, beet greens, string beans, dandelion greens, raisins, soybeans etc. proves to be helpful in this regard. This diet can also help to combat systemic diseases which may causes loss of hair and sizeable bald spots.
- Ayurvedic medicines: Four ayurvedic medicines are used extensively for the purpose of combatting hair loss. These are Thikthakam Kashayam, Thikthakam Grisham (regulates metabolism), Chyavana Prasam and Narasimha Rasayanam, which improves the strength and quality of hair).
- Combating other problems that cause hair loss: Using herbs like Brahmi (to manage stress), Shilajita and Jatamansi (for thyroid imbalance), cardamom (for chronic problems) and ashwagandha (for immune system disorders) can indirectly help when hair loss is a symptom or side effect of another disease.
Medicines are to be taken on prescription of a qualified Ayurveda Doctor Only. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.