Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Pranali Gogri ChhedaYour feedback matters!
I have right hand pain I cannot judge my self weather is it cervical spondylitis or migraine. If it is cervical spondylitis means can I use the tablet called NAPROXEN 250 mg morning and night please doctor help me. If use this tab means l have relief from this pain. M R I is done in that report Mild antenorthical has identification c3-c4, c4-c5, c5-c6. Thank you.
I have digestive problem. I eat any tym but I feel I eat more food. And my body is also 80 kg weight and my age 31 and my height 165 cm. Also I hve low back pain so what I do?
I'm having knee pain, I went to orthopedic he suggested me d3 test results are as follows. He prescribed me calcimax and vitamin d3 sachets. I'm taking this from last 10 days but no improvement I'm still having knee pains pain. Please advise what is the causes for knee pain. Vitamin d3 (25 oh) serum - 20.60 chemiluminescence Hemoglobin 11.2 Total count 8200 Esr- 10.
I am 19 years of age. And having back pain. Can any physical exercises are there. Without medication.
I am 25 year old I have backache from 2 year and I have taken medicine but than also have not get relif so if I have any advice than sugest me plz.
I have knee pain for couple of weeks. My Ortho prescribed me Supradyn, CarniQ, Shelcal and Etoshine. He advised me to avoid walking and sitting in floor but I couldn't as I just got married last week. I still have the pain but when I observed, is painful when an in office than at home. Could this be because of a vitamin d deficiency? What should I do then? It's painful only while walking and not at normal conditions.
Gud evening sir/ madam My wife is suffering from the pain in the left knee n is having swelling in the same area. It becomes very difficult for her to get up or to walk. After consultation with the doctor n taking medicine there is no recovery at all. We performed certain lab tests including uric acid which is normal But the result of following are as such RDW. 49.2fL PDW. 22.2fL MPV. 13.0fL P-LCR. 51.3% SO please N please TELL ME IS THIS A SERIOUS ISSUE N WHAT R remedial MEASURES TO CONTROL IT AND IS PAIN IN THE KNEE BCZ OF THIS that WILL B your MOST KINDNESS!
I am 53 yrs old having frozen shoulder problem since 3 months. Local application of ointment & oils & tablets taken, all are futile. Pl suggest some good medicine.
I have pain in my left leg since my pregnancy and at particular point in back (more near to left bump. Its severity is increasing. Now I have pain even in sitting cross leg or suddenly getting up from sitting position. Should I go to physiotherapist or orthopedician on general physician.
I have severe pain in my cheek bone for the past 3 days. It hasn't reduced even a bit. What should I do?
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata Dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some Ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.