Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pramod S. KulkarniYour feedback matters!
Sun allergy on the entire skin even though I covered entire body except face. Nearly I spent Rs seventy thousan on Aurvedic medicines. No cure. I am suffering more in the month of winter and summer. Still allopathy medicines are using.Last summer I got small Patches on both legs,when it were rubbed on itching,it became black. Is there any remedy? Let me know correct medcine.
I am having severe cystic acne on my face. Like two red acnes combined into one big cyst. Which lasts almost a week. Can you please suggest me remedy as well as a medication for it. Pls help.
Dear sir, I'm suffering from rashes for 20 days. I am using all the medicines but also its not going what the solution and why it's coming?
Hello, I have been advise Wiesbaden 200 for beard growth. Whether it has any side effect and please suggest dosage intake.
I have acne ,my symptoms are-pimple marks on cheeks, slight open pores on cheeks ,whiteheads on chin, pimples on jawline and near my temples. Will they heal itself?
Suffering from UnEven ness of the face. Forehead and chin are darker when compared to cheeks. Want to get fair.
My husband releases sperms daily due to that he got the problem of losing hair. I have a doubt that is their any chance of losing hair due to excess release of sperms. If so is their any natural remind ey to stop the hair loss. And we need a perfect suggestions.
I have a lot of dandruff in my hair and also my hair get weekend kindly suggest me some homeopathy medicine.
I really white in colour but my face become so dark. What is the way to get my original colour and to become a fair.
She had a spot on wrist skin. We tried so many anti-spot cream but could, t get relief. It is 2-3 years old spot. It was from hot oil fall on hand. So tell me any best cream from your skin specialist.
Which food should I eat much to stop my gray hair and which fruit I must eat which fruit had high vitamin.
Eczema is an autoimmune disorder wherein the skin overreacts to certain triggers in or outside the body resulting in inflammation and lesions. Eczema is also known as atopic dermatitis. The skin becomes dry, patchy and rough, and it tends to form itchy and red blisters. Eczema is usually caused due to inflammation; in most cases, allergy triggers eczema. It has been observed that quite often, patients who suffer from eczema have a family history of allergy. In some cases, patients having other allergies, may also develop eczema. Apart from this, low immunity triggers this disease.
- Red patches over skin
- Dry rough skin with blisters
- Intense itching on skin, with occasional bleeding
- Formation of a thick leather-like layer over the affected areas of the skin
- Discharge of an oozing watery and sticky liquid from the affected area, in case of wet eczema (In case of dry eczema, there is no watery discharge; the skin stays rough and dry.)
Treating eczema with homeopathy
Treating eczema might be possible by taking several medications. But treating doesn't mean curing. People who suffer from eczema know how irritating the disorder is. So they want a cure for eczema, which is possible with homeopathic medicines. Homeopathy is known for curing eczema, from the root. Basically, homeopathy helps to improve the immune system, as low immunity is responsible for causing allergies. When immunity is built, and low immunity quits from overreacting to several reactions, eczema is cured.
Here are five homeopathic medicines suitable for treating eczema:
- Graphites: Graphites is one of the finest homeopathic medicines for treating wet eczema, when there is thick, oozing watery and sticky discharge. In most cases, the patient with this type of eczema suffers from constipation and obesity. He or she might be sensitive towards cold. Their usual skin becomes hard and cold, but the affected area remains dry and rough. The remedy is prescribed mostly to women with menstrual disorders.
- Mezereum: This is the suitable for patients with eczema, which tends to form a leathery crust on the head. The patient might feel intense itching especially at night.
- Hepar sulphur: This is suitable for eczema with formation of pus. The patient is usually too sensitive to cold. Intense itching, sneezing and sensitivity towards cold are the symptoms, which indicate the need for this medicine.
- Dulcamara: This is one of the finest homeopathic medicines for eczema, which aggravates in damp or cold weather. Thick formation of yellowish crust and intense itching are the symptoms, which clearly indicate the need for this remedy.
- Sulphur: This one is suitable for eczema with burning sensation along with intense itching. Symptoms usually worsen in summer and the skin feels rough and dry. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.