Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pramod Chaudhary
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Pramod ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
I am 54 year old male having enlarged prostate and am under medication. I am having fluid less ejaculation for about 3 ~ 4 weeks. Is there anything to worry?
I'm going at least 10 to 12 times urine in a day I don't know why I always feel like going urine I can't even sleep doctors please help me.
I am 17 years old male and I have problem of excessive urination. Sometime I even feel I pee more than I drink. The frequency increases in the evening before sleeping. I got ultrasound and blood, sugar tests they were okay.
Urine is the best cleaner and sanitiser for penis or vagina smell, dirt and germs and can also prevent cancer occurring due to recurrent infections says pune Dr. Vaibhav lunkad
Of the three fourth population of any developing country like india which don't have privacy for sleeping or bathing or even changing clothes, Dr. Vaibhav lunkad of pune, india dares that urine is the best cleaner and sanitiser for penis smell, dirt and germs and can also prevent cancer occurring due to recurrent infections. While seeing 300 patients daily of lower socioeconomic strata with no privacy of sleeping or bathing, I tried convincing them to do so and I was surprised to see very less fevers due to recurrent urine or genital infections. This was a retrospective study in approximately 100 people. Not only their sexual or married life improved but the itching of penis in public was the worst embarrassing situation in everyday life and it completely vanished. Though I have done this as a subjective study without involvement of any tests as a health education initiative, it was just great and esp herpetic etc viral and candidial etc fungal as well as bacterial infection spread also declined. And the happiest were the aged and diabetic who could not afford to have any more medicines like antifungals, antibiotics, antivirals, urine alkalinisers etc costing 500 rs a month again and again.
I know the topic looks stupid and dirty on the face but for those who suffer, I am happy that the solution is self-urine relief encouraged (sure. Not only the acidic ph of urine kills almost all organisms and it also dissolves the thick scales of smegma accumulating in many male patients. The smegma in males has awful smell, and causes itching, burning, dryness, sometimes divorces and infections too. The fungal infections can't survive in a urine wash as per our experience. Recurrence, the biggest problem of all genital infections comes significantly down and that encourages the patient to follow this natural free local application daily at least twice or thrice a day.
Thus let's remember that nature gives everything with a self healing purpose too only if we had the eyes and mind to realise it and use it. Of course I know that if marketed in bottle with all fabricated data it will sell like hot cake but honesty and integrity still prevails in this dying noble profession.
Urine is the best natural cleaner and sanitiser for penis or vagina smell, dirt and germs and can also prevent cancer occurring due to recurrent infections says pune Dr. Vaibhav lunkad
Sir I had a 4 to5 stone in right kidney size of stone is 13 mm to 14 mm. 9 mm. 6 mm and left kidney stone 2-3 stone size is 5 mm to 3 mm. Etc. Left kidney operation time was around 1 year. I went to zym can you suggest me zym good for me and not. Can I use protein.
My mother has urethra stricture Post radio therapy she is 65 years old. What treatments she can take?
I have discovered a small lump right on the opening of my anus opening It is about the size of a pea and looks almost pinkish mass. It feels exactly the same as a pea –size. I am extremely worried about small lump on my anus. It might be a hemorrhoid. How to cure that without surgery. Please suggest some.
A dialysis diet is a special diet that is customized for patients who are or will be starting dialysis within a short period of time. Such a diet is prepared to reduce the waste and fluid levels that keep on accumulating between the dialysis sessions so that the patient remains healthy for the process to be carried out seamlessly.
What can you eat?
Eat foods which are rich in high-quality proteins (poultry, fish, lean meat and egg whites).
What can’t you eat?
Eat less of foods which are rich in sodium and phosphorus.
Foods high in Sodium
1. Use minimum salt in preparing the dishes; this helps control BP and probable weight gain that might happen between the dialysis sessions.
2. Make use of spices, herbs and other salt-flavored enhancers.
1. Patients on dialysis need to include more of high-quality protein foods in their diet. This will help regulate blood protein levels. Eat about 10 ounces of foods rich in high-quality protein every day.
2. 1 egg, ¼ cup of ricotta cheese, ¼ cup of tuna.
- The potassium content of vegetables can be alarming for a patient on dialysis. Eat 3 servings of vegetables that are low in potassium every day. These include broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, carrots, garlic, cucumber, eggplant, celery, radishes, etc.
- Avoid vegetables such as beets, potatoes (in any form- wafers or wedges), winter squash, cooked spinach, pumpkin, asparagus and avocado.
- Although seeds, nuts, peanut butter, lentils, dried beans and peas are rich in protein, they are generally struck off from the diet plan because of their high phosphorus and potassium content.
- You can have moderate amounts of grains, bread and cereals.
- Try and not have brown bread and other whole grains as they are loaded with phosphorus.
- Usually, 5-10 servings of these are considered sufficient for patients on dialysis.
- Also, limit intake of milk and other dairy products.
- ½ cup yoghurt or ½ a cup of milk is considered safe. Also, remember that all varieties of milk- skim, whole and low fat, have the same amount of phosphorus.
- All fruits contain some amount of potassium. However, some of them contain more potassium than the others. Limit your intake of fruit juices.
- Avoid or limit fruits like:
- Orange juice and oranges
- Prune juice and prunes
- Dried fruit and raisins
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!