Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PrameelaYour feedback matters!
I was conceived. When am 2 months pregnant having bleeding regularly and my scan show cyst and blood clot. And also baby growth is bad. So it aborted automatically with continues bleeding. Now my query is what is that blood clot? Why it happen? When it dissolve? It may affect my another baby continuously? Pls help me.
I'm suffering from irregular periods and doctors told me that it is pcod wat is the solution for pcod.
I am advised to take Enoxaparin Injection daily as my protein s level is just on border 57 for range of 57 to 95. What should I do. Is there no any alternative. Please guide me. I am 6 week 4 day pregnancy.
Traditionally, the use of honey stretches back to time immemorial. It is still considered one of the most precious gifts of nature to mankind. Modern research also suggests that honey has unique medicinal and nutritional properties. Honey should be incorporated in your daily diet as it is one food which is naturally beneficial for your overall health and does have any side effects.
Following are the traditional uses of honey, according to ayurveda:
1. Prevents anemia: Honey contains high amounts of iron, manganese and copper which are very essential for building hemoglobin. According to ancient texts, honey is a traditional cure as well as prevention for anemia as it helps in maintaining the optimum level of red blood corpuscles and hemoglobin.
2. Promotes eye health: Honey has been used to treat various eye diseases since ancient times. It is known to improve vision with daily application. It is an effective cure against diseases like conjunctivitis, trachoma or even something as minor as eye itching. It is also beneficial to treat glaucoma in the early stages.
3. Skin care: Ancient texts on ayurveda mention that external application of honey is effective in curing sores or other wounds. It works like an antiseptic and helps to soothe pain and hastens the healing process. It is also used to treat skin burns or carbuncles.
4. Cure for coughs: Honey is extremely useful in treating coughs. It works as a demulcent which aids in soothing the swollen mucous membrane present on the upper respiratory tract. It relieves you from irritating coughs and associated symptoms like frequent spurts of cough while talking and difficulty in swallowing. It is a chief ingredient in ayurvedic cough syrups for the same reason. You can also try honey gargles to relieve pain from throat inflammation.
Hi i Am 25 years old I have nipple discharge since 2011 have taken so many medications but all to no avail please I need help.
Before marriage my breast size was 30. But after marriage now it is 36ç. please help me to reduce my breast size.
Hi, as my family doctor prescription, my period's 2nd day onwards I was taken FERTYL 100 MG tablet regularly 5 days, after that my doctor is observing the egg growth for every 3 days, after 14 days my doctor told to me egg growth is very less, so please suggest how can I improve egg growth?
Hi doctor 3 days before my wife got abort a child which has a heart problem so doctors suggest us to abort that child. Child aborted without operation. Now m feeling very much guilty. And now whats the right time to pregnant her again.
We're all always looking for easy tricks to improve our lives, and time and again, one keeps coming up — the completely wonderful health benefits of drinking lemon water.
As far as routines go, it's a pretty simple one to get into. Keep a pitcher of room temperature water and lemons on hand, and each morning, squeeze the juice from half a lemon (or a whole lemon if you're over 150 pounds) into a cup of water. According to sacred source nutrition, it's important to make sure the water is room temperature, because cold water can shock your system and prevent all of the many health benefits from starting to work.
And what exactly are these health benefits? well, much like lemon can be used for all manner of cleaning products, the citrus fruit has the potential to clear up anything from your skin to that nasty cold you've been harbouring for ages. And of course, smell great while doing it.
Check out these 12 benefits of drinking healthy lemon drinks to start drinking lemon water first thing in the morning:
Healthy lemon drink helps hydration
There may be arguments in the health community about exactly how much water to drink each day, but we do know it's important to stay hydrated. For those who find water boring, lemon has long been suggested as a tasty addition to help compel them to chug.
Healthy lemon drink helps overcome constipation
If you're having trouble pooping, warm water and lemon might be just the thing to help you go. Taking in plenty of water is helpful for constipation in general, and the citrus can give some help to get things moving inside.
Healthy lemon drink helps in curing utis
If you're suffering from a uti (upper tract infection) or want a way to prevent them, lemon water can help. According to ask a naturopath, lemon helps change the ph blood and the urinary tract so harmful bacteria can't stick around.
Healthy lemon drink battles breath
Of course, there's no way to avoid morning breath, but drinking lemon water can combat the bacteria in the mouth, according to conscious connection magazine, and therefore, lessen the potential for bad breath. Be careful, though — lemons can also erode the enamel on your teeth, so it's a good idea to rinse with plain water after your glass.
Healthy lemon drink helps as weight loss program
There are a variety of theories as to why lemon water might cause weight loss (including feeling more full from the pectin contained within). Though it hasn't been definitively proven, we do like what fox news had to say, which is that drinking lemon water will undoubtedly have fewer calories than drinking, well, anything else except for water.
Healthy lemon drink helps to freshen your skin
Thanks to all the vitamin c within lemons, your skin reaps the benefits of you drinking the fruit as well. According to fitday, vitamin c assists in the production of collagen, so having more in your diet can prevent wrinkles from forming. And of course, drinking lots of water is great for skin in general.
Healthy lemon drink pumps up the immune system
There's a reason you're always drawn to oranges when you're sick — once again, the power of vitamin c at play. Consuming the vitamin daily (via lemon water) can help keep you healthy and stave off infection, notes the world's healthiest foods.
Healthy lemon drink helps to recover from a workout
Sports drinks have long been seen as the best way to'rehydrate' after a workout, but as cbc found earlier this year, they're often unnecessary for the kind of exercise most people do regularly. Lemon water, meanwhile, provides the hydration needed, and according to best health, is what hayley wickenheiser drinks when working out.
Healthy lemon drink acts as anti inflamatory and helps with aches and pains
Healthy lemon drink reduces phlegm
It's a sad fact of our cold weather existence — phlegm happens, especially in the morning, but lemon juice can help. Dr. David williams recommends adding a little honey to help rid your body of the mucous.
Healthy lemon drink strengthens the brain
Healthy lemon drink acts as detox in cleansing the liver
As reported by Dr. Alexander F. Beddoe's biological ionization in human nutrition, he notes the liver can make more enzymes out of lemon juice than any other food. While we aren't advocating for an intensive cleanse (we know those are unnecessary), this can help give your organ a boost.
I am pregnant my 9 month was completed 10th of march but yet I dnt have any labour pain heart beat of baby is normal what I do. Is it dangerous.
Sex in pregnancy is generally safe if the couple keeps a few things in mind.
1. Sex in the first trimester or first 3 months is usually avoided, as it is an important time of pregnancy.
2. From 4th month onwards, sex is generally safe.
3. The frequency, position etc. depends upon the patient's comfort levels. There are no fixed rules.
4. In the last month, sex is thought to increase chances of spontaneously going into labor.
5. Physical intimacy must definitely be avoided in certain situations, bleeding or pain during pregnancy, an increased risk of premature labor pains, rupture of membranes and leaking, previous bad obstetric history etc. In the case of doubt, consult with your doctor.