Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I feel so tired and weak and my sugar level is 70 I feel hungry most of the times I'm loosing weight, not remain active.
I have a little pain everyday in my both the knees I have also consulted a doctor but he has advise me just to drink a milk but it is not effectable for me.
How to keep the teeth white in colour Even after taking lot of care.. Can you please suggest me more tips to keep the teeth white.
I want to loose weight. The most irritating part is that I don't even eat much, I at times starve still did not losing weight. I want to take some effective medicine now. I tried natural ways but I still didn't get satisfying result. Can you recommend. Please help.
I am 26 but I have white hair in my head, I asked with some of my well wishers, they said some solutions but till facing same issue, Any solutions? Also I ll use hot water for daily bath, is this any problem?
My age is 29 years and my weight is 47 kg. I am mad to increase my weight. Please help me. And anymore thing before 10 years I drunk acid and my swallow became so narrow. As a result I can't eat properly. I realize my mistake now. Requesting you to suggest me proper solution.
Hello doctor, I have a problem of menstruation. It doesn't happens on time sometime I get periods after 6-8 months and because of this my skin tone is getting dull and I am looking very bad and there is a problem of skin such as oily please help me by advising some medicine which I can take so that my periods get regular.
Actually I am only 5'4" long, I want gain my weight and increase in hight. So kindly suggest me about this.
Heart failure occurs when the heart fails to pump blood around the body and organs for oxygen and nutrients. As blood moves through the heart and body at a slower rate, pressure in the heart increases. The chambers of the heart stretch to hold more blood to be able to pump through the body. This helps the blood to move but eventually the heart muscle walls weaken, unable to pump blood efficiently. The kidneys, in response cause the body, to retain fluids. The leakage of fluid in the tissues and the organs congests the heart, leading to heart failure.
Any of the following conditions can be responsible for weakening the heart and causing heart failure.
1. Coronary artery disease: this is a disease of the arteries supplying blood and oxygen to the heart that causes decreased blood flow to heart muscle. If the arteries get blocked or narrowed (due to the buildup of fatty deposits), the heart fails to get oxygen and nutrients, which may eventually lead to heart failure.
2. Heart attack: if the artery becomes suddenly blocked or the plaques formed by fatty deposits rupture, it can lead to a heart attack. This happens due to the formation of a blood clot which may block blood flow to an area of heart muscle.
3. High blood pressure: high blood pressure puts an extra strain on the heart for it to work harder to circulate blood throughout the body. As a result, the heart muscle may become stiff or weak to effectively pump blood.
4. Heart muscle weakness: this condition can have many causes including diseases, infections, drug and alcohol abuse. Genetic factors may also contribute to the weakening of heart muscles.
5. Other diseases: chronic diseases like diabetes, HIV, hyperthyroidism or a buildup of iron or protein can also lead to heart failure.