Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
I have been experiencing white patches in the mouth (under the tongue) and throat discomfortability for 8 years now. Aslo a cough with expectoration what could be that?
I am 21 years old male, wearing braces for almost a year to fix reverse overjet of 1mm (i had my lower 2 bicuspids removed for the same). Recently my dentist applied a lower archwire 0.016" x 0.022" stainless steel. Is rectangular archwire better than the round archwire and how much more time can I expect to continue wearing braces?
Dear sir My age is 31, unmarried girl. I am suffering lots of problems like urine infection, bp low, thyroid, swelling on face every time, white spots on body but currently under control. Internal weakness every time. Cervical problem, on face too much problems many spots n infection facing from past 12 years, sensitive teethes, sinus problem, problem in breathing, when I breath my nose & neck feel to much fry so that I can not sleep properly. N so many much more problems please tell what I have to do have one body with lots or problems.
I am suffering from ora Mouth problems. I am having cavities and tooth ache. My gums also bleed while brushing.
I have problems on teeth. They are all of different shape & a bad smell is comes from my mouth. What should I do.
I am suffering from swollen gums. Its been months and I have tried different toothpastes bur its still the same. I need some good remedy for getting it cured!
Bad breath is a condition that is also known as Halitosis in medical terms. It is mostly caused by the sulphur producing bacteria that lurk around beneath the surface of the tongue. This is what produces the foul odour. These bacteria grow with the help of protein that gets deposited in your mouth, and may develop even faster when there is poor oral hygiene at play. The causes of this protein deposit may include food debris, bleeding, mucus blood, infection and disease in the gums or oral tissues.
So how can you naturally combat this bad breath problem? Read on!
- Oral Care Products: Your very first step should be to change your oral hygiene products like toothpastes and mouthwashes in order to bring in products that are specifically used for fighting bad breath and the related causes or problems. Brushing and flossing at least twice a day, or even after every meal is an absolute necessity that one must not compromise on.
- Fibre Rich Food: It is important to have plenty of fibre rich food as this helps in preventing bad breath or Halitosis since the fibre content is known to flush toxins out effectively.
- Junk and Processed Food: Food that has too much of sugar or artificial sweeteners and food that is packaged and processed with artificial flavourings and emulsifiers, can be bad for the digestive system in general. This kind of food also tends to create bad breath and should be avoided in case you are already suffering from this condition.
- Medication: It may come as a surprise to you that there are certain medicines like antidepressants and diuretics that can lead to side effects like drying of the mouth, which in turn can cause a problem of bad breath. So, it would be recommended to steer clear of this kind of medication for a while until the bad breath problem abates.
- Tea: Drinking green and black tea can be beneficial for people suffering from this condition as both these types of tea happen to contain substances known as polyphenols that can help in fighting oral bacteria and sulphur compounds. Apart from this, one must also drink plenty of water in order to keep the mouth fresh and to help the digestion work in a better.
- Dentures and Braces: If you happen to be wearing dentures and braces, then you may want to clean these regularly and maintain good oral hygiene so that you do not suffer from bad breath.
Bad breath can be a confidence killer and one should get it checked in case it is a persistent and prolonged problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.