Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Prakash L TejwaniYour feedback matters!
Can a kidney stone patients do heavy exercise (running, jogging etc.). I mean won't it increase the risk of getting pain again?
I am 23 years old. And I am facing a problem from last few years. The problem is like that when I go for pee ,white stuff comes out in urine. Sometimes it comes between and sometimes in last. when it occurs it pain like burn So what to do? Please help.
I missed my period in January (Jan 28), but I wasn't sexually active so I ignored it. I had unprotected sex on Feb 11 and took ipill within 24 hours and got my period the same day I.E Feb 12. Had sex again on 18th Feb, condom broke so took pill again. After 10 days had period like bleeding for 3 days on 28th Feb. Last had sex on March 9 (protected, but I doubt). No sex after that. Did urine test on 4th, 18th & 30th march. All negative. On someone's advice I did blood hcg on 30th march again negative. But I'm confused that I bled on 28th Feb for second time. Was that my period or the one I got on Feb 12th? If 28 is my actual period date then Have I got that blood hcg done too early? Or should I rely upon the tests?
Colorectal surgery is the broad term for surgical procedures performed on the colon, the rectum and the anus. There are various different surgical procedures which fall under colorectal surgery and these are used to treat a vast array of disorders, such as:
- Anal cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Severe complications related to constipation
- Anal injuries
- Inflammatory conditions of the gastrointestinal tract
- Congenital defects
- Procedures: The surgeries under colorectal surgery are performed after diagnostic tests such as proctoscopy, sigmoidoscopy and defecating proctography. The most common diagnostic test is colonoscopy. These help to identify the origin and nature of the problem and decide which surgical procedure is to be followed. The procedures under colorectal surgery are as follows:
- Colectomy: This procedure involves removal of a section of the large intestine. This is known as partial colectomy. In extreme cases, such as advanced cancer or severe gastrointestinal infection, the entire colon is removed and this is called total colectomy. Sometimes, the rectum is also taken out along with the colon and this is called proctocolectomy.
- Colonic polypectomy: An abnormal growth of tissues in the inner lining of an organ is known as a polyp. Colonic polypectomy is done to eliminate polyps from the colon and rectum before they become malignant. This can be done endoscopically. Surgery is required in case of large polyps.
- Strictureplasty: Chronic or repeated bowel inflammation causes scar tissue to accumulate in the large intestine. This results in the narrowing of the colon. Stricturoplasty removes the scar tissue so that proper flow of digestive contents is resumed.
- Colostomy or Ileostomy: A damaged section of the colon is removed and the shortened intestine is then attached to another opening (stoma) in the anterior wall of the abdomen.
- Hemorrhoidectomy: This surgical process is used for swollen hemorrhoids or blood vessels, which form in the anal canal. Hemorrhoidectomy is extremely effective in removing hemorrhoids, but the surgery also involves a number of complications.
- Anoplasty: Anoplasty or imperforate anus correction is done to correct birth defects in the rectum and the anus. The structural flaw does not allow the stool to pass properly from the rectum and so it is repaired through surgery.
Related Tip: "Colorectal Surgery: How To Be Sure You Really Need It"
Heart ka niche wala right gall bladder sikud gya h or uske karan niche wale left gall bladder mai sujan aa gyi h?
I am aged 60 suffering from prostrate expansion since one year. I am not a sugar patient. I have burning sensation at sexual life. No other symptoms on urine passage. Suggest precautions.
Sir I am suffering from urine infection from 6 months and taking antibiotics but it clears and it comes back I have done all the tests what should I do to be fully cure and sir is it curable I am so much depressed because of it never ending urine infection plzz sir advice me.
Iam suffering from kidney stone pain. How to get of this problem. So much of back pain is there. Send some suggestions to control pain.
One of the doctor suggested to take plenty of water and I did the same so the urine color changed to normal sir but I lost my father on this January as he suffered from CKD does this is a hereditary disease.
I am kidney transplant patient what's the life span as 4 an half years has been passed of operation.
I had donated one of my kidney to my ailing wife 3 months back. I am perfectly all right. I had no problems except my serum creatinine is 1.8. It was 1.9 post surgery. Why it is not coming down. I lost 6 kgs weight basing on doctors advice. How much time it takes to come to normal of creatinine.
I have little pain in abdomen right side I took ordinary scan doctors said it might be kidney stone one in kidney and other in urinary tract. Is it serious condition I don't have any other symptoms.
Dear Sir/Madam I am suffering from anal pain & burning problem since last 2 months. I have consult two Dr. (General surgeon), they told me this is an anal fissure. After taking medicine my condition is improved some extend. But the burning has not gone yet. While I am sitting on chair or going toilet the burning is increased. When I consult an ayurveda doctor he told that you have piles problem. Did these symptoms are referred to piles? I found no bleeding when I am going to toilet. Please tell me will I go for surgery? And which doctor should I consult? I am from Odisha.
I am a 75 years old. My PSA last year was 4.03 this year it has elevated to 5.83. This has me stressed and worried. My urologist has recommend I have a biopsy. I have been reading and go ogling about prostate cancer and biopsies. The more I read and learn, the more confused I get. I am 50- to get a.
I wad detected with Prostate Cancer in Nov '15 (PSA 41 - Gleason 9 - T3N0M0) and underwent 28 sittings radiation followed by quarterly Hormone Therapy (inj Eligard 22.5).Post radiation PSA checked in Mar '16 was down to 1.60 and when checked in June '16 down to 1.20.Hormone Therapy to lat 2 years- Your expert views about treatment and condition requested. Thank You.
The prostate gland is a very important gland in the male reproductive system. It is responsible for producing around 30% of the fluid which comprises semen. While the statement that homeopathy cannot treat problems in the prostate such as prostate cancer is true, it is untrue that prostate gland enlargement cannot be treated by homeopathy.
Here are the most common homeopathic remedies for prostate gland enlargement and what are the medicines best suited for it:
- Baryta carb: Baryta carb is one of the best homeopathic remedies for prostate gland enlargement in the elderly. Common conditions which may indicate that Baryta carb is the best remedy for your prostate gland enlargement patient include degenerative diseases such as losing memory, cardiovascular problems and other problems besides losing memory in the cerebral system.
- Digitalis: Digitalis is mostly used when the patient suffering from prostate gland enlargement also suffers from heart problems. Digitalis does make the pulse weak, slow or even intermittent, however it is worth note that oedema may also occur.
- Staphysagria: Staphysagria is one of the best homeopathic medicines for various pains which occur in the urinary system in addition to prostate gland enlargement. Common pains which staphysagria cures include pain while urinating, burning sensation in the urethra, feeling like the bladder is not completely emptied as well as pain in the urethra when one is not urinating.
- Conium: Frequent urination is yet another symptom of prostate gland enlargement. This problem is caused by an injury to the area where the prostate glands are located. This injury hardens the glands. The passage of urine will be extremely difficult with urine starting to pass and then stopping again. There is also dribbling of urine after completion of urinating.
- Sabal Serrulata: Sabal Serrulata is one of the most popular homeopathic medicines for prostate gland enlargement with many patients having consumed it reported great results. It works for most causes of prostate gland enlargement as well.
Even though homeopathy is supposed to have no side effect, it is still imperative that you consult your doctor about which ones to take. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.