Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PrakashYour feedback matters!
My baby is 2 months old and she is getting water in her left eye continuously since one week what should I do?
Sir is there any connection between excessive masturbation & white hairs Till date I hv done excessively but from now if I limit will it be beneficial.
I am 57 years old teeth is paining I can't eat & talk properly my lips become cross I am diabetic past 12 years.
Sir, since 3 months I am facing huge hairfall. I am 21 years old student living in delhi. At the beginning I thought ,its normal n I ignored it. But its been 3-4 months now the hair is continuously falling. And now, when I look my head in mirror it shows blank head at some part. I am too much in panic. please help me.
I am suffering from hydrocele for last 3 yrs, but I don't feel any pain, the size has grown of the testicles, my doctor told that a small operation is needed. Is it necessary to go under knife or it can be cured naturally. I am really scared of operation.
Hi I am 40 years old I have allergy in my body I take citregin tablet every day from 2 years I am using it but still I did not found any result and now I got small patches on my head doctors or telling it is psoriasis but I am using ointment it is going tell me what can I do.
I am 25 years old male. And I have knee pain from minimum 1 month. I used crape band aid and volini too. But no relief. What I do for this pain?
Hello Doctor, I am married for 2.5 years and came to know that I have pcod my doctor has prescribed normoz twice a day. My cycle is regular but was not able to conceive for the last 6 months can you help me with your suggestion.
I have a hair loss problem bt I tried all shampoos oil but still I have a dandruff and hair loss heavily.
Hi, my wife had ectopic pregnancy surgery and left fallopian tube ruptured and they removed thru laparoscopy surgery and she now only right fallopian tube and it is healthy. Is it possible to get natural pregnancy in future or can we take IUI procedure in future. Please suggest.
I have a disease called psoriasis from last 1 year and it rotten my skin. It damaging my hair scalp And dark spot are everywhere. Like blood clots at that place. Could you please suggest me what should I eat and which should I prefer.
I am 18 years old. My beard growth is not linear and there are patches and at some areas it will not grow. Friends of my age have grown a full nice beard. I too want a nice and shiny beard. Tell me any means without adverse side effects. Thank you!
Puffy eyes are not a very welcome sight to see early in the morning. Lack of sleep, hangovers, poor diet, sinus, hormonal changes, stress, crying and even genetics are few reasons why one wakes up with puffy eyes.
Some very easy ways to get rid of them are:
1. Stay hydrated: drink water to stay hydrated and avoid puffy eyes.
2. Watch your diet: avoid or reduce the amount of salt you take in your food. It is a good idea to avoid cold drinks as well as caffeinated drinks.
3. Soothe your eyes: take chilled, thick slices of cucumber and place them on the closed eyelids until they become warm. It will effectively work to reduce puffy eyes.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
I am a 19 year old man, I have itching in thighs and it makes a dark patches on the places where I wear the underwear, it also makes to itching. What will be your remedy.
What is the procedure for infertility treatment. I also wanted to know the cost of the procedure. Can anyone explain.
Hi doctor my weight is 83 kg and my age is just 21. Despite doing gym I still din manage to loose my weight. I have a stomach and which I hate about it. Please suggest me something.
Whenever I wake up early in the morning, after some time I suffer as like I will vomit but it not happens. What is the problem?
There are a number of reasons that can affect the growth of facial hair, one of these are; low testosterone levels which is usually and directly responsible for low growth of facial hair. It is also seen that certain races or people in certain part of the world generally have less facial hair growth. Other reasons like delayed puberty, stress and hormonal imbalances could also have a significant impact on facial hair growth.All human hair grows at the same rate. (Which is about half an inch or 1,25 cm per month).
Here are some tips and home remedies that help to growth beard :
1. Hydrate your body and skin well by drinking at least 6 to 8 glasses of water and fresh fruit juices.
2. Wash your skin with warm water using a mild cleanser twice a day. Clean skin accelerates hair growth.
3. Add Protein and Saturated Fat into Diet.
4. Coconut oil is excellent for beards. It's not greasy just like other oils and due to lauric acid, it's able to penetrate your skin more effectively. The conditioning properties of coconut oilmake the roots of your facial hair healthier and softer.
5. You should eat nutritious food that is high in protein. Do not forget to include green vegetables, bananas in your daily diet as these are known to help promote hair growth. Stay away from fried and fatty foods.
6. Stress is also one of the popular reasons for poor facial hair growth. So it is advisable to diffuse your stress levels by exercising regularly. Practice deep breathing exercises, yoga and other facial exercises that improve blood circulation and increase the oxygen intake.
7. Amla oil is one of the natural remedies to increase facial hair. Massage with amla oil and leave for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with cold water and then clean the face.
8. Keep Your Face Moist And Clean. Dead skin, oil and dirt can make a thick barricade for the hair follicles in order to break through. You may grow facial hair much quicker if your face is consistently maintained clean.
9. Gently apply yet even pressure along the parts of the face over which you would like to stimulate hair growth. Just need to rub in small circular motions, and then massage the face consistently for around 10 to 15 minutes two times every day.
10. Fish and beans are powerful sources of protein, and taking more of these foods will stimulate bushier, faster hair growth.
11. Avoid sugary foods : Sugar may actually make hair weaker. Consuming too many foods rich in sugar may make it harder in order to grow facial hair.
12. Vitamins B3 and B5 improve the circulation and may be found in beef, fish, egg yolk, chicken, milk, avocado and many whole grains. Folic acid or vitamin B9 directly impacts the ability to grow thicker facial hair and may be found in nuts, cereals and leafy green vegetables.
13. Trim your facial hair regularly so that any dry hair that blocks new hair growth can be eliminated. Keep the pores clean by taking steam once in a while. Avoid using strong fragrant products like shampoos, after shaves, colognes and so on the face directly that may burn or damage facial hair. Use milder shampoos and shower gels instead.
14. Mix 1/4 cup (60 ml) of Amla oil with mustard leaves (3 tablespoons), blending till a paste forms. Then apply this paste to the face and allow it sit for about 20 minutes before rinsing it off. Any remaining solution can be saved in your refrigerator for 2-3 days.
15. Finally you could also try using a homeopathic tincture called Arnica Montana. You need one teaspoon of this mixed in half a cup of water. Once it is mixed well apply the mixture on the beard and moustache area using a cotton swab. Leave it on for a while and then move the razor over the beard and moustache area. Repeat this process after every three days and you should see some results in a month or two.
Consult me for better result .:) Take Care .