Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Goregaon Easr Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Prajakta Pradhan (Tungare)Your feedback matters!
My age is 20years and I have pain in my head from last 2 weeks and my weight is less which is 52kg please help me.
My Dad has infected with HCV C Genotype 3 virus. Is this curable? Suggest me best doctor/hospital treat the same.
I am 57 yrs old and when tested for uric acid in blood count was 8.7, is it possible to bring this level down to safe level by controlling food intake and other methods, kindly elaborate.
I am 22 years old my problem is. Mujhe skin allergy hoti hai I jiska bahut doctors se ilaaj karwaya unhone medicine bhi diye lekin medicine I khate hi theek ho jaati hai lekin kisi bhi dusri bimari ke liye koi bhi tablet khati hu to fir se allergy ho jaati hai please mujhe koi gherelu upchar bataye.
Hello Doctor, I always have allergic cold such as runny nose. Which medicine should take? Wherever I got cold I use Avil (anti allergic) medicine, is it ok to take that medicine?
I am experiencing pain in my testicles from past 1-2 weeks when ever I get erection. After erection they swell up and pains a lot. Suggest something.
Doc. When someone do intercourse daily once or twice then it is called healthy exercise. But when someone do masturbate daily once or twice it is said that it may effects the body badly. When the results is the same, Discharge of semen. Why? If masturbate can be done slowly without worry and with taken time daily once or twice. Than is it will be also harmful? But why not intercourse?
Health Tip - Heart Diseases
In the race to live king - size, we embrace short cuts and unhealthy habits making our bodies a den of diseases. And one such life style disease is heart diseases. Symptoms are an increased or rapid heart beat restlessness nervousness and fatigue, pain in arm waist neck and jaws, difficult in breathing or shortness of breath dizziness and vomiting, and pain and swellings in legs and foot.
Causes: Smoking and alcohol consumption, hereditary or inherited heart conditions, tension wrong dietary habits and obesity, excess of anger excitement jealousy and rivalry triggers heart diseases exerting adverse influence on brain
Prevention: Eat nutritious wholesome food for all meals, ideal body weight, regular exercise and chuck blood sugar and cholesterol periodically.
What is the reason for continuous weight loss even when he is on a good diet but whenever he goes a bit off track the weight starts declining again He was once suffering from typhoid and his weight declined from 64 kg to 51 kb now after that the gaining of weight has become very difficult for him kindly suggest what type of deit should he take and What precautions should he take or weather he should consult a doctor.
Yoghurt is a dairy product that is produced when milk is fermented by certain bacteria. Yoghurt is also a probiotic food as it contains a host of good bacteria that help in improving the digestive system of your body. Yoghurt not only provides a good supply of proteins but also contains essential vitamins and minerals, which is one of the many reasons why it should be a part of your daily diet. Besides that, yoghurt has many other health benefits, which are -
1. It prevents osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is a disorder of the bone that is linked with calcium and vitamin D levels in the body. Yoghurt is a good source of both calcium and vitamin D and helps in improving the health of the bones in your body.
2. It reduces chances of high blood pressure. Yoghurt helps in reducing blood pressure as it as it is rich in potassium, and potassium is known to lessen the effect sodium has on your body. This by-product of milk is also low-fat dairy.
3. It is a probiotic contribute to weight gain. Yoghurt contains bacteria culture that is good for the digestive tract and helps in preventing many diseases such as colon cancer, bowel disorders and constipation.
4. It decreases chances of infections in the vagina. Regular consumption of yoghurt reduces chances of vaginal infections as it reduces the pH levels in the vagina.
5. Helps in feeling fuller. Yoghurt helps in feeling fuller due to its high protein content. The protein present also helps in maintaining the muscles in the body.
6. Improves brain functioning. Yoghurt contains vitamin B12 that helps in providing energy and improving the functioning of the brain.
7. Yoghurt contains iodine. Iodine is an important nutrient that helps in improving the functioning of the thyroid gland. Yoghurt supplies the body with iodine, which helps in preventing metabolic disorders that result from problems in the thyroid gland.
8. Helps in curing cold. The good bacteria present in yoghurt help in preventing the common cold. Not only that, they also help in recovering from respiratory infections.