Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Prajakta Pradhan (Tungare)Your feedback matters!
Hello, I am having a pain in my upper right half of back just right of spine. It becomes severe in night while asleep. I already shown it to general physician in my town but after good 2-3 days under medication the pain is back. The day time is not that painful as compared to night. The parts affected in pain hours are neck, which is not freely movable but it' s ok during day time even though there seems no problem in neck muscles, there is also slight pain in shoulder and right hand also seems a little numb during extreme pain in night. Everything I mentioned is on the right hand side and left portion is normal as before. Please help me out.
What healthy food should I take to increase my immune and energy level .age 35 weight 57 .kindly suggest for morning to noon plan. I have gone through 2 laparoscopic for cyst removal from ovaries ,one D&c for polyp removal from uterus and 2 section delivery. I need a food plan to boost my deteriorating health.
My left side of chest is paining when I long breath since 2 days. What should I do? Is that a serious issue?
I'm 21 years old female and sometime I felt shortbreath problem in breath I have search about it that is called panic attack its truth. I also asked woth doct he also said same thing now what should I do.
My son is 17 years old and has constant blocked nose and formation of phelm in his sinuses. Allergy of dust and smoke, chemicals etc. His height and weight is above average and eats well. He does not consume vegetables and is on diet of potato and different dals. Pl advise.
I am not getting sleep from two days and I have a fungal infection in between legs please give me a suggestion I am not getting sleep from two days and I have a fungal infection in between legs please give me a suggestion I am not getting sleep from two days and I have a fungal infection in between legs please give me a suggestion I am not getting sleep from two days and I have a fungal infection in between legs please give me a suggestion.
My Mother In Law having blood sugar and many times she is suffered with eye wound. What is the particular reason for these frequent damage on eye. Local ophthalmologist says it is damaged with nail, but I think so it was happened with her. So, kindly suggest what we should do for this kind of cause?
Why every one in pakistan is hepatitis patiteny. Listn if you have any complement then shear on tha site. How I make protect. Myself?
I have been gas problem from 6 months and I'm feeling my stomach is full and tighten from left lower size. please help me what I do.
I have allergy It occurs when I suddenly goes in hot or in cold region I got sneezes badly and several times continuously Eye irritation also occurs.
Since 6 years, After chicken guinea fever, I am suffering from a knee pain, teeth pain and shoulder pain continually and night at sleeping time I feel like acanthosis in knee and teeth.Please tell..
My doctor told me to get TSH test done for me. I am diabetic and I feel very low during working hours. I am taking diabetes medicine, still I feel lots of dizziness during the day. Doctor told me to get TSH test done. However, some family friends told me that thyroid disorders exist only in females. I am bit confused that should I go for thyroid treatment or not. Please suggest.
I am 20 years old male I am experiencing giddiness from past 1 week I tried taking proper diet and so proper sleep still I experience giddiness can you help me what is the cause.
After taking mecobalamin, benfotiamine, inositol, alpha lipoic acid & chromium picolinate on psychiatrists advice for anxiety disorders and nerves pain related to it I m experiencing side effects like over strongness of nerves like I m not able to think 50 times before answering any question and do multiple tasks like before how come it be cured iz it due to the stiffness of nerves and how it can be cured fast.
Bipolar mood disorder, otherwise called manic depressive disorder or manic depression, is a genuine and serious mental problem. It is a disorder that can lead to unsafe conduct, damaged relations and career, and even self-destructive inclinations if it is not treated properly and on time.
Bipolar disorder is portrayed by outrageous changes in the state of mind, from mania to depression. Between these mood swings, a man with bipolar disorder may encounter normal moods as well. Here is how it can affect a relationship:
- Bipolar disorder can turn into an issue from the very begin of a relationship. Exploring any sentimental relationship - whether it is dating or marriage - can be a risky attempt. Including bipolar disorder with its crazy ride of feelings in with the general problems in a relationship, and connections can turn out to be all the more difficult.
- However, not everybody with bipolar disorder encounters the state of mood swings of depression and mania, but when those scenes do happen, they can destroy a relationship.
- During the hyper stage, a person can lose his or her feeling of judgment. That implies spending all their money carelessly, breaking rules, and taking part in dangerous practices like medication and liquor abuse. When you have a partner with the bipolar issue who gets into a hyper stage, it can be extremely harmful to a great degree for the relationship since they might do things that hurt you or may trouble you financially.
- Any number of things, from work problems to financial issues, can lead to fights and put a strain on a marriage. However, if one of the partners has a bipolar disorder, simple stressors can trigger their mood swings. That might be the reason why around ninety percent of the relations and marriages with a bipolar partner, fail.
- Having a relationship when you live with bipolar disorder is troublesome. Nevertheless, it can surely be dealt with. It takes the efforts of both the partners to make it work.
The initial step is to get diagnosed and treated for your condition. Your specialist can give you hormone balancing drugs, for example, Lithium, with antidepressants to control your symptoms. Treatment with a clinician or psychologist is additionally vital. With treatment, you can figure out how to control the practices that are putting pressure on your relationship.
Here are a couple of different approaches to alleviate a portion of the weight on your relationship:
- Take your medicine as recommended
- Take a marriage education and counselling class
- Manage your stress in different ways whether it is writing in a diary, taking long strolls, or listening to music
- Attempt to adjust work with more calming exercises
- Adhere to a customary rest cycle
- Eat healthy and exercise frequently
- Maintain distance from liquor and caffeine