Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Pragnya Parikh KYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 30 years old female suffering from anterior nose bleeding from 5 days. No medication has taken and throat pain also left side tonsil paining. Not able to take food please suggesting any ointment or medicine.
I am 20 years old female. I have migraine since 3 years. What are the precautions to be taken to avoid the terrible headache without medication? I have sinus too.
I am 23 years old. I have severe head ache. Doctor said I have sinus on ma right head. What should I do as a precaution They have insisted Me not to take head bath often. Any other precautions is there to avoid this. Kindly send an mail to avoid my pain.
Sir my husband is unable to take breathe and live what should I do? Is it dangerous for him. He is not ready to go for hospital? What shall I do??
I've had this problem with my ears since fall 2012. I was outside a lot during this time & started hearing ringing, ears super itchy, clogged, a lot ear wax and at some point the earwax smells really bad & I ruptured both ear drums. My Dr. prescribed this medicated ear drops for me (don't remember the name) & it worked but next fall came & I had the same symptoms again! It's been an endless cycle since then & it gets really bad during the extreme heat season (basically all year round in FL), humidity. However it goes away in the winter/ whenever it is cold. My aunt has this too & I was wondering what can I do? Why does it keep coming back? How do I properly clean my ears/ how can I prevent this from happening over and over again?
I am frequently suffering from throat infection, cold and cough. Can anything be done to increase the body immunity against cold and cough and throat infection.
Why nose bleeding can be serious?
A majority of people experience nosebleeds at least once in their lifetimes, whether from excessive picking of the nose or a pretty hard fall. Most nosebleeds go away soon but it can get very serious if you are not careful.
Nosebleeds can be broadly classified into two types:
1. Anterior nosebleeds, which happen from the front of the nose, are quite normal and get better quickly.
2. Posterior nosebleeds happen from deep within the nose and get very serious if proper care is not provided. However, such cases are rare and happen only in extreme trauma.
What to do when a nosebleed strikes?
- to stop the bleeding, tilt your head upwards and apply ice on the bridge of the nose. This helps in stopping the blood flow quickly. You can also stuff cotton in your nostrils while doing it.
- blow your nose in order to clear the clots in the nose as they can prolong bleeding.
When does a nosebleed get serious?
- when the measures to stop the bleeding don't work. You are at risk to lose blood if you don't get medical help.
- if you have regular nosebleeds then consult your doctor immediately as it could be a symptom of an underlying health condition.
- a nosebleed can also become serious if you are having medicines that thin blood as it could make the nosebleed more severe.
- if you suffer from a blood clotting disorder.
- if the nosebleed is a caused by a trauma like a fall or an accident and you are having difficulty in stopping the bleeding, get immediate medical help.
Related Tip: Ways to Prevent and Stop Nose Bleeding