Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Pragna L JoshiYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor, my father had an diabetes .I heard that diabetes is hereditorial disease. Can I prevent it or its that can I avoid. I am 27 years old now .What measures can I take.
I have asthma - I am a smoker and have 60 ml drink every day to come out of my breathing problem advice teatment.
If I eat little with more I can't digest or if I'm using oil or ghee or butter I can't digest. I'm also show thin. So I want improve my Digestive system as well as weight gain. So please recommend ideas for the same problem.
Hello please suggest me the best treatment for skin. My skin is becoming dull and darker day by day and also dark circles .No freshness on face. I am 26 years old woman.
Mere hath me oil ki chhite gir gai thi to uske Nishan nhi gye h abhi tk kese thik honge Nishan koi tube ho jisse Nishan thik ho jaye.
I am suffering from hair fall and bald spot from past 1 years. Need to regrow my hairs on bald spot on my scalp. Help me for the same.
I am suffering with excess belly I need a remedy to reduce it to a bit lesser and at night times suddenly my sleep is getting disturbed for an hour please solve my problem.
Is licking vagina healthy for boy and grl? I lick every week for 10 to 15 days nd intake take vaginal fluid pls tel me in take of that vaginal iss unhealthy for me?
My bf use sometimes his fingers to rub my clitoris. Insert his fingers to my vagina. Problem is now I'm addict to this. Is this causes any side effects? How can control it. Please help.
I loosing hair continuously from last 4-5 months roots are very weak and hairs becoming thin. What should I do?
I have white hair problem. But it is hereditary. All my family members has the same problem. Is there any medicine for this or I have dye my hair whole life. Please help me. I got this from my earlier age itself. From that time I am using black henna. My age is 24.
I am 5.8" nd 82 kg, so Haw can I reduce the fat of my belly and increase height 2-3", please give a medicine name, because I can't do gym. Nd I am going to Merry next year,
I am doing gym from 15 days and my weight is 60 kg and I want to gain my weight so how can I gain my weight and can you please tell me a right diet and some tips.
There are some dark patches on my cheeks since from two years and I tried very hard to vanish it out but no improvement could be seen, so I want to know what are these patches how could these be removed permanently?
According to a recent study of fertility and diet conducted by the Harvard Medical School, it has been revealed that consuming certain foods and abstaining from some can be easily opted for without any external intervention in order to aid in improving the ovulatory system, even though there are factors that you are unable to control, such as genetics and age. It is important to be aware of the small dietary changes that can potentially make you much more fertile than those who do not go for a healthy diet.
- Go for complex carbohydrates: Experts suggest eating more of slow and complex carbohydrates and restricting the consumption of processed ones. Your body is able to digest bad carbohydrates in order to turn them into blood sugar, which is harmful to the body. So you must stay away from cakes and cookies, white breads, white rice, junk food and all such items that appear unsurpassable. It is because the pancreas are compelled to release an additional amount of insulin into the blood for controlling the blood-sugar spike. On the other hand, you can go for good carbohydrates, such as whole grains, fruits and vegetables, which take time to digest and have a much slower effect on the insulin and blood sugar. It is evident that high levels of insulin can inhibit the process of ovulation.
Choose Iron-Rich Foods: A diet rich in iron that comes from vegetables and supplements may lower the risk of ovulatory infertility. Ovulatory infertility is only one cause of infertility and affects 25 percent of infertile couples. Vegetarian foods with iron include all types of beans, eggs, lentils, spinach, fortified cereals, long-grain enriched rice and whole grains. Add vitamin C from citrus fruits, bell peppers or berries to your meals to enhance iron absorption.
The "Fertility Diet": Women should choose the following "fertility diet" -
- Less animal protein and more vegetable protein
- Less trans fat and more monounsaturated fat (from foods such as avocados and olive oil)
- More high-fiber, low-glycemic carbohydrate-rich foods (including whole grains)
- More vegetarian sources of iron and fewer meat sources
- High-fat dairy instead of low-fat dairy
- Get enough folic acid: Folic acid has been proven to reduce a baby's risk of neural-tube birth defects such as spina bifida, and it is linked to a lower incidence of heart attacks, strokes, cancer, and diabetes. A good over-the-counter prenatal vitamin should contain more than the minimum recommendation of folic acid, between 600 and 800 mcg – what you'll need during pregnancy. In addition, you can eat folate-rich foods, such as dark green leafy vegetables like spinach or kale, citrus fruits, nuts, legumes, whole grains, and fortified breads and cereals.
- Dairy: It pays to bone up on dairy (milk, yogurt, and cheese) when you’re trying to conceive. Adding dairy to your preconception diet is good not only for bone health but also — potentially — for your reproductive health. So drink that milk, spoon up that yogurt, sip that smoothie, nibble on that cheese.