Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I have a unprotected sex with a guy I meet I mean gay. After some week I see some rashes a little bit on my body means 3 or more it's not itching but on face there is itching why is this.
Sir, my friend (girl) period has started from last night and she is suffering from faint, she took one medicine then her period stopped again. If she doesn't take medicine she suffered so much whereas if she take medicine her period will stop again please advise us as soon as possible Thanks.
I have missed my periods, it is been 1.5 months as of today, also checked for pregnancy it is negative
I am 27 years old and now a days I am experiencing a issue that my periods are not proper, very less blood loss and due to which I am experiencing acne issue and stomach effloresce. Please suggest what should I do?
My question is a 19 years boy can kiss a 35 years women can kiss upto 15 min or not and it's better to have closed relationships with her .
1. Engage in physical activity
Exercise of 30 minutes or more, most days of the week is advised to improve the health of your heart and circulatory system. Physical activity can help manage your weight and reduce your risk of developing other conditions that make your circulatory system work harder, like high blood pressure, diabetes and high cholesterol. Exercise is even effective when broken down into shorter sessions.
2. Quit smoking and tobacco use
Smoking and using tobacco products significantly increases your risk for heart disease. Damage to your heart and circulatory system by the chemical compounds in tobacco can cause atherosclerosis, which may lead to heart attack. Once you quit smoking, your risk of heart disease significantly decreases over the next year, according to the mayoclinic website. Regardless of how long you have smoked or used other tobacco products, you will notice the benefits of quitting as soon as you do.
3. Eat high quality foods
Your food intake can significantly improve the health of your circulatory system and heart. Diets containing five to 10 servings of fruits and vegetables, whole grains and low-fat dairy products are most beneficial to the circulatory system. Avoiding processed foods, foods that are high in saturated and trans fats, and excessive alcohol consumption can also improve your circulatory system health.
4. Maintain a healthy weight
Managing a healthy weight plays a major role in the health of your circulatory system. Being overweight can increase risk of high blood pressure, diabetes and high cholesterol, all of which put you at increased risk for heart attack and other circulation problems. By just losing 10 percent of your body weight, you can significantly increase the odds of not developing these chronic diseases.
I m 26 yrs old lady.I had an abortion last year n since that my health is not going good.N now m suffering from PCOD and I want to loose weight anyhow. Please suggest does it caused because of abortion?
I am having white discharge (not pregnant), milk textured, milky white colored, not sticky, not sticky. What does it mean.
I am not having my periods properly from last 4 months they last for max 2 days and with very low discharge help me with this.
Hi ,i'm 27 years I had an abortion of 5 months last 5 years back with un affair now i'm married planing for child facing irregular period did all treatment test .doctor suggested to do X ray HSG .my question is will in test HSG doctor comes to know about my previous abortion.
Dear Doctor, I'm 3 months one week pregnant. Used to get blood spotting and very little bleeding from 2nd and half month onwards. I have to my ST scan on 5th nov. Everything is normal but again I'm getting little bleeding and today was more as compare to other day. I'm so worried. Doctor have me tablet for bleeding which I need to insert in vagina and I'm doing that but still there is some bleeding. Please help me what to do. Hope nothing happen to my baby. This is my first pregnancy. Waiting for your kind advice please.
Sir last 15dys before I had unprotected sex with female friend ? But after having some time I'm getting tension bought I may be any problems like hiv. What i have to do tel i have to do blood test or What to do tell me sir thanx.
After baby birth we can do sex without condom. If we do without condom then again she will be pregnant or what. Please tell.
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment which focuses on treating the cause of the disease rather than the symptoms. There are Ayurvedic remedies, which boost the immune system that keeps the body healthy. A well-functioning immune system is essential for your body to be in optimal health.
The various Ayurvedic tips that help in boosting your immune system:
- Use spices in your food: Various spices such as cumin not only add flavor, but also have certain properties which help in boosting immune system. They aid in the digestive process and allow the nutrients in the food to be absorbed more readily.
- Choose wisely: You must eat natural foods as much as possible for a healthy immune system. Eating processed foods creates various problems in the body which reduces your immune strength. Eating natural foods also provide your body with the necessary nutrients and vitamins, which are beneficial for the body.
- Limit alcohol intake: You should restrict alcohol consumption as it impairs the functioning of white blood cells in the body. It also impairs the oxygen delivery mechanism of the body.
- Exercise on a regular basis: You should exercise on a regular basis to keep your body healthy. Exercises such as running improves your cardiovascular endurance and increases stamina levels in the body.
- Sleep: You should get 6 to 8 hours of sleep to help your body recover and regenerate. Lack of sleep can impair the functioning of the immune system and makes you prone to various disorders.
- Herbs: Various herbs such as ginger, garlic and amla help to boost your immune system as they contain various medicinal properties. They increase the white blood cells in the body which enhance the immune system.
- Meditation: Meditation has been linked with lower stress levels; implying that it has a beneficial effect on your body.
- Pranayama: You should practice pranayama as it helps in strengthening the body and calming the mind. It reduces stress in the body thus enhancing your overall well-being.