Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pragarte PawarYour feedback matters!
I am 20 year old and I am suffering from hair loss problem and scalp itching problem and my hair goes thin. Then what should I do for removing this problem .please suggest me.
I get pimples on my face usually during summers! currently I m using klm klin favewash and clyndoxil tube!
Hello, I am 26 years old male. I am seeing some dark circles below my eyes. Not exactly below the eyes but just above the chick bone and aside to the corner of the eyes. These were not seen ever before. But now these are easily recognizable. Are they permanent? Can I get them all removed? What are the causes? What are the remedies? What are the home made remedies, exercises etc? I do exercises, sports, gym etc. I am a software engineer. Is this one of the reasons? Thank you for the help in advance. Have a nice day.
I am having pimples on my facing and black spots. It is not going. I have used every measures but not working at all. I am helpless please help me out.
All of us desire to possess a healthy and glowing skin but factors like unhealthy lifestyle practices, inadequate sleep, extreme stress, anxiety and poor dietary choices tend to damage the health of your skin, giving it a dull and tired appearance.
The following are some tips that will enable you to revitalize your skin:
- Quit smoking and alcohol intake: Smoking reduces blood circulation to the interior of your skin layers, which makes your skin look dull and tired. Alcohol tends to reduce blood circulation, nutrients and quantity of oxygen supply to your skin. Hence, it is essential to limit the usage of both alcohol and tobacco.
- Drink lots water: Water is essential for the smooth functioning of your system. It is extremely important to hydrate your cells, to enable effective elimination of toxins from your system. An adequately hydrated body will add a healthy glow to your skin as well.
- Eat a balanced diet: A diet that is rich in carbohydrates and fats tend to cause more wrinkles. Green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits have antioxidants and essential vitamins, while food like fish, tofu, white meat, beans, lentils are rich in protein, all of which tend to make your skin appear younger. A balanced diet that incorporates essential nutrients is good for your skin cells and its rejuvenation. Eat mixed nuts to increase the elasticity of your skin; most nuts contain fatty acids that enable your skin to repair and rejuvenate itself.
- Use sunscreen: Almost ninety percent of the wrinkles occur due to extreme sun exposure. It is advisable to use effective sunscreen and sun protection techniques to prevent sun damage. It not only protects your skin from harmful UV rays of the sun but also protects it from sun burn and sun tans.
- Remove your make up prior to sleep: When you go to bed without removing your make-up, the accumulated dirt and sweat tend to clog your skin pores. It is extremely necessary to remove your make up prior to sleep to lessen the risk of pimple and formation of rash on skin.
- Go to bed early: Inadequate sleep tends to lower your blood circulation, which is responsible for making you look washed out and pale. Proper sleep not only gives your body the required rest but also enables your skin to rejuvenate itself through involuntary renewal process. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Hi sir. My name is farhan. In an incident some of my hairs were burnt through fire. So the area which got burnt on head hairs are regaining very slowly. So pls sir give any tip to regain hairs fast.
I am 27 years old and my face has acne. It can't get cured for a month and my stomach is not cleared regularly. What to do?
Hello. I am having the black spots of. Pimples on my face. Nd also there r black spots of pimple on back. Back have much more black spots .I m taking the blood purifier syrup. Already took one bottle. As suggested by ayurvedic doctor .plz suggest me remedy nd also suggest diet plan for brightness of face.
Sir I am want to make my face slim. It looks heavy while looking. And consulting before you .Dr .I am having a problem of some redness on my face. And under eye darkness looks like reddish. And having no allergy. No pimples. So please suggest me.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Sir I am really feeling very depressed because of my severe hair fall. I just feeling very bad thinking about my hair loss. I have another problem having very cold for all the year. Always having headache nasal problem. Sir please give me some suggestion what can I do to cure fully from my both problems especially from hair falls. Please sir give me the consultant as soon as possible.
Lybrate | Dr. Priya Weling speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY