Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Praful Vijay KulkarniYour feedback matters!
Yesterday in the evening was sitting in the office and all of a sudden I started having anxious thoughts and fear. I was shaking and got panicked. Since today morning o am having pain on my right side arms and right chest near armpit. I am feeling nausea too. I did ecg and echo test last month and consulted cardiologist and he said it is normal. Why do I get this symptoms and start getting anxious.
A doctor had given me rubired tablets for HB and increased my Thyroid tabs to 50 mcg instead of 25 mcg. I had anemia for along time HB ranged from 11/8-6 always. Last count was 6.9 two months back. And thyroid from 4-5 years, I always had 18-8 TSH. Last count was 8.2 TSH. This is the first time in years that my thyroid is actually almost normal. And my HB has increased. NOW: HB: 13.1 TSH: 5.63 Almost after 5-6 years. Both count are good. She wants me to continue the tabs for next one month. I just have 1 question, she gave me" thyroid" 50mcg, and my tummy has increased a lot, my weight has increased 1-2 kgs as well. Is it because of the increased dosage? I think its tablet problem, as I have always taken" thyronorm" 25mcg not" thyroid"
I am having cholesterol I like to eat anything cold. The time when I eat cold I feel good. And too much pain remains on my neck, headache. And at back what should I do.
I am a female 31 years old. I experience occasional tinnitus with ear fullness which lasts for a few seconds and once after cold once I had tinnitus for a week about 6 months back which was not troublesome after taking medicines it went away. My hearing is proper but I get anxious and stressed very soon. And I have low BP 90/60 most of the times. Should I be concerned.
I am 44 years old. For last 4 years I am taking High BP medicines. I want to get rid of these medicines. Can is it possible?
Some people say that peanuts are good for health and that it do not raise cholesterol level. But the other school of thought is just the opposite! What is the truth?
Are you looking for effective and natural ways to prevent heart blockage and blood pressure management? You should consider taking Ayurvedic measures, which have been proven to be quite effective in dealing with various issues of the heart. Usually, heart blockages are difficult to deal with and a surgery has to be carried out for recovery. With Ayurvedic remedies, you can solve such issues without the concern of harmful side effects on your body.
Ayurvedic management of heart blockage
For effective prevention and management of heart blockages, you need to create a certain Ayurvedic medicine using basic ingredients.
- Mix lemon, ginger, apple vinegar and garlic together and boil on a light flame.
- After the quantity gets reduced, leave the mixture to cool.
- After this, add some honey in the solution, and store it in a bottle for use. You have to take this medicine every morning after waking up.
- Note all the ingredients are chosen for their unique and beneficial features.
- Lemon contains more than 19 qualities, and garlic and ginger are good for dealing with gastric issues. Apple cider vinegar is given great importance in Ayurveda, and honey is good for your blood. Hence, this medicine is ideal for treating heart blockages effectively.
Ayurvedic management of blood pressure
High blood pressure or Rakta Gata Vata refers to an elevation in the pressure of blood in your arteries. The increase in pressure is based upon your age, activities, diet, and medical history.
The Ayurvedic remedies for the prevention and control of blood pressure include the following:
- Avoid consuming eggs, meat, tea, coffee, pickles and table salt.
- Abstain from smoking.
- Increase your intake of food items such as lemon, garlic, parsley, grapefruit, cottage cheese, Indian gooseberry, and watermelon.
- Engage in regular exercise as it is important for lowering and preventing your chances of high blood pressure.
- Laugh a lot and keep away from anxiety and stress factors.
- Make a juice of garlic cloves, wheat grass and basil leaves. Have this regularly for reduced chances of high blood pressure.
- Mix onion juice with honey and have the mixture every day.
- Make a paste using garlic and buttermilk, and drink it regularly.
- Grind roasted watermelon seeds, add water to the powder, strain the liquid, and have it twice every day.
It is important for you to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner before starting to take Ayurvedic measures for heart blockage or high blood pressure on your own. This will ensure that you are prescribed the best measures by a qualified and experienced doctor.