Find numerous Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Pradnya SamanthYour feedback matters!
I feel continues ringing sound in my ears. Two week ago I put oil in it to clean with cotton using a long stick . I think I made some injury inside the right ear. I feel slight pain during swallowing the food. Help me, I want relief from pain ,swelling and ringing sound.
My Daughter age is 8 year she has rottenness ( putrefaction) in right ear one doctor told us to do operation because it can not be cured without operation and we also have consult with another doctor who told us that at this age operation fail it is not possible and has given us medicine. I request you to give me details and suggestion on this.
I am 19 years old. My problem is that I can not smell perfectly. And my any one of the nose is block every time. Recently I have gone through adenoids surgery. Every morning I get squeezing after I wake up. So please help me by forwarding reply.
Hello Dr. Last 1 week se I thnk viral infection hai. Kafi jyada jukam aur chhik aa rahi hai morning ke time to bhot jyada hote hai aur ye poora din ese hi rehti h.aur chest m right side bhi halka pain hota h .but ye tabhi hota h jab jukam ho. Gala bhi andar se lal hai. please koi medicine bataye thanks
I have sinusitis and headache for the last ten days. I took some medicine and otrivin nasal drop but no result.
For the past 2 months I feel tired, headache, back pain, sore throat, eyes and nose irritation, eyes tired when I wake up even after 8+ hrs of sleep. I snore. I eat twice a day. No lunch just snack. Have acid reflux, liver pain (@ times) and post nasal drip. My blood tests (lft, CBC, lipid,vit b12, sugar,)r normal except a little high cholesterol, fatty liver (not yet cirrhosis) & abs. eosinophil count of 680. I am unable to get up and exercise. Feel headache, feverish and tired after having breakfast. Gets a little better as day progresses. My BM is sometimes loose and very dark and at times constipated. My appetite is normal and no vomiting/nausea. Please help.
My Right nose is always blocked. It's due to septum deviation. I somewhere read that right nose is connected with our left brain. Is it true? Could my blockage results in less active left Cerebral? I have not much problem in breathing for that although. Please suggest me.
I have right maxialliary sinusitis. Early in morning, I use to have continuous sneezing & water in eyes with itching.
My age is 30 years Married men who don't have habits of chewing tobacco or pain throat is always sore/ dry. My voice is also like teen age boy. So please suggest me some good healthy tips to make my voice good and clear.
My tube of right ear is blocked and I dont able to listen so what kind of exercise you suggest me to do?
My mother is suffering from throat infection, cold, fever, body ache since last 2 days. She is having running nose problem. Also she is having water bloating feeling in her head. After having food also she is feeling pukkish like we do feel when we are hungry. She is doing betadine gargles. She is taking Cofdex syrup, dolo 650 and co-amoxyclav 62 mg. Fever is better but the throat pain, running nose and vomiting feeling is not going. Please help.
Sir/madam, I'm suffering throat pain after the consumption of hot food which I had ordered in a fast food centre. I'm feeling uncomfortable and couldn't swallow anything as it irritates. Thank you I wish you answer me soon.
Dear sir my age is 28 yaers . I am suffering from sinus and asthma problem, my income is not enough to get better treatment for this issue also recent days I am feeling heart pain some times with high beat, I dont have any bad habit, if you can please kindly suggest me some medicine. Thanking you.
There are various kinds of nosebleeds that can be caused by a variety of conditions. While some of them may not be too serious, one must never ignore heavy and persistent nosebleeds. These nosebleeds are usually of two kinds: anterior nosebleeds, and posterior nosebleeds. While 90% of all nosebleeds are anterior nosebleeds, the posterior nosebleeds are far less common and may be slightly more serious in nature. An anterior nosebleed is usually caused in the blood vessels that lie on the front portion of the nose and can be controlled easily. A posterior nosebleed usually comes from damage to an artery in the rear portion of the nose. Infection, trauma, allergic reactions and other such causes may be behind a nosebleed. Let us cast a glance on the tips to prevent nosebleeds.
- Salt water and saline nose drops can be used in order to prevent nosebleeds. It is important to take these on a regular basis in case you are experiencing these nosebleeds on a regular basis.
- The use of painkillers like Aspirin and other non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs must be limited. Sometimes, taking such medication too frequently may lead to nosebleeds.
- You would do well to control your blood pressure because hypertension and other forms of high blood pressure can also cause nosebleeds. Lifestyle changes like your diet and exercise can help in keeping a more stable blood pressure level so that you do not fall prey to frequent nosebleeds.
- Humidify your home with a humidifier so that the air does not get too dry. Many times, this causes nosebleeds. Also, you may want to keep the heat down in the bedrooms. Many nosebleeds happen due to too warm temperatures while you are sleeping.
- Nose picking should also be discouraged as it can lead to nosebleeds in case there is a scratch or any other kind of damage when you try to force the dirt out.
- It has also been found that smoking has a connection with nosebleeds. This can be fixed if the patient quits smoking.
- One should not use nasal sprays without a prescription from a doctor. This also includes antihistamines, decongestants as well as other medicated sprays. These may not suit the patient at all times, and may also lead to nosebleeds.
- In the event of a nosebleed, you will need to lean forward with your head tilted backwards. This will stem the bleeding. If it is possible, you must also try and lie down immediately for a few minutes.