Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pradnya S. Gaitonde
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Pradnya S. GaitondeYour feedback matters!
Healthy diet for Navratri
With the onset of Navratri from today, our religious and devotional side gets lighted up but some of us feel very restricted as to what to eat and what not to eat during the fasts so that we do not put on weight by eating those oily foods.
- Baked potatoes – Instead of frying them bake them or air fry them.
- Kuttu ka atta – As it is rich in fibre, protein, iron, magnesium with very little calories, it aids in weight loss. So instead of deep frying them and making puris, use little cow ghee and make paranthas .
- Tomato Soup -- Have 1-2 bowls of homemade tomato soup with a bowl of roasted makhanas as a proper meal.
- Suhang Ke Chawal -- Make a batter out of suhang ke chawal ka atta and make small tomato uttapams with it. You can also boil them and eat with any vegetable. You can also make khichdi.
- Paneer Tikka -- Make paneer tikka at home and have it with chacch.
- Makhanas -- These are again a very healthy and low fat snack item. Roast them and have them with green tea. They are good source of calcium and anti oxidants.
- Fruit Yogurt – Mix your favourite fruits in yogurt and enjoy.
- Sabudana – Make baked sabudana tikkis. They are good for weightloss. You can also have sabudana khichdi.
So, happy fasting!