Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pradnya Randive
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pradnya RandiveYour feedback matters!
My wife got her period on 22 september 2017 and we had a sex on 25 sep 2017. After the sex I gave her contraceptive pill (i-pill) after one hour of sex. On 30sep 2017 she got vaginal bleeding and today is 1st November and she do not get her period yet. She thinks that she is pregnant .she checked her pregnancy from prega news (pregnant kit) on 31st oct and on 1st november. So my ques is that is she pregnant? And when she will come in period.
Hello I am 22 and I missed my periods and test is positive. I took abortion pill Mifepristone yesterday at 9 am and my bleeding is not yet started when will it be started and I am asked to take Misoprostol tomorrow. Is there any answer to tell when will I start bleeding?
Hi. I had sex with my girlfriend on last december 30 and january 1st and gave her ipill both the times after 22-23 hours of sex. We have a doubt if she have conceived because the condom was broken. Nd she got her normal periods on jan 10th. Now yesterday she had a severe stomach pain which was gone after drinking water. Nd she got negative in pregnancy test today morning nd the test done last week after periods. Will she be pregnant?
I am having problem of white discharge from my vagina. And it smells very bad. Sometimes I also have major itching in vagina. Kindly suggest something.
Hi I got my last period on 23/2/16 which was delayed and we consulted a Dr. and she asked us to maintain relationship from 14th day to 20th on alternate days. Bt we had maintained relationship from 14th day to 27th daybi was expecting pregnancy but it failed and I got my period on 24/3/16. Pls advise why it happened?
Caused by the microorganisms called viruses, infections pertaining to these microorganisms are known as viral diseases. These diseases are different and diverse in nature as they are caused by a number of viruses. Among them, the common cold is the most known viral disease and occurs due to the infection of your upper respiratory tract, namely the nose and throat.
Other widespread viral infections are:
- HIV (human immunodeficiency virus)
- HPV (human papillomavirus)
- Shingles or herpes zoster (a viral infection that leads to the development of rash)
- Viral pneumonia (a condition that occurs due to viruses that are responsible for flu and colds)
- Viral hepatitis (inflammation of the liver that is caused by a virus)
- Viral meningitis (viral infection wherein inflammation of the membranes that cover the brain occurs)
- Rubella, mumps and measles
How do they spread?
These diseases are infectious and can easily spread from one person to another. When the microorganism enters your body, it begins to reproduce.
Different ways that they can spread include:
- Breathing in the germs present in airborne droplets when an infected person sneezes or coughs
- Coming in contact with the body fluids of an infected person during sexual activity
- Indirect contact with these microorganisms when you touched inanimate objects handled by an infected person
- Viral infections can also spread through insect bites. Certain germs depend on insects as carriers such as ticks and mosquitoes for moving from host to host
- Having virus-contaminated water or food is another way in which viral infection can spread from person to person. Such a mode of transfer enables the virus to spread among a large number of people. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.