Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PradnyaYour feedback matters!
Hlww doctors m boy I m 19 years old boy. My weight is 53 kg. I m trying to increase my weight. But I m failed. Can you suggest me any protein name cz I m daily goes in gym.
I was on ova shield ds and progynova ths mnth. I usually experience PMS symptoms 10 to 12 days be4 my periods bt ths mnth I have not had any such symptoms. Cn I be pregnant ths mnth or is it due to d drugs?
I have itching problem on my this which is un toreable my skin specialist suggested me propysalic ointment but no longer relief ol. Tell what should I do.
PREGNANCY--During pregnancy the severity of asthma often changes,and patient may require close follow up and adjustment of treatment.Pregnant patient with asthma are advised that greater risk is to their baby with poorly controlled asthma.Modern asthma medicine are safe for their baby and aggressive management of axacerbation of asthma is advised to prevent baby hypoxia.
SURGERY.--Airhyperresponsiveness,airflow limitation and hyper mucus secretion predisposes asthma patient to preoperative and post operative respiratory complication specially thoresic and upper abdominal surgery.
Lung funtion test are advised to assess severity of asthma.
RHINITS,SINUSITIS AND NASAL POLYP.
Rhinitis, sinusitis and nasal polyp can aggrevate asthma and require their treatment along with asthma care for better control.
adequate avoidence of occupational exposure is required besides regular management of asthma.
Respiratory infection increases asthma symtoms and infection if any should be treated.
GERD is 3 times more in asthma patient as compared to normal population and need proper assesment and treatment.
ASPIRIN INDUCED ASTHMA
About 28% of asthma patient have aspirin sensitivity and aggrevate asthma symtoms, so patient with asthma should avoid aspirin.
Anaphylaxis is a potentially life threatening situation which can mimic asthma and complicate asthma and need very urgent management
DR MC GUPTA MD RESPIRATORY MEDICINE
If I want to lose my weight, what type of workout will I do, which type of food will I eat, which type of diet I do.
My skin is oily and I want to reduce the oiliness and would like to make my skin fair. Pls help me out.
What is Psoriasis?
Psoriasis is a common skin disease characterized by thickened patches of inflamed, red skin covered with thick, silvery scales. The elbows and knees are the most common areas affected by psoriasis. It will often appear in the same place on both sides of the body. The patches can range in size from smaller than a dime to larger than a hand.
Description of Psoriasis-
Normally, skin cells mature and shed after about a month. In psoriasis, the cell maturation speeds up, taking only three to four days. Because the lower layer of skin cells divide more rapidly than normal, dead cells accumulate in thicker patches on the skin's outermost layer called the 'Epidermis'.
Forms & Classifications-
Psoriasis occurs in a variety of forms that differ in their intensity, duration, location, shape and pattern of scales. The most common forms are:
- Plaque Psoriasis: Plaque psoriasis is the most common form of psoriasis. It is characterized by raised, inflamed, red lesions covered with a silvery-white buildup of dead skin cells (scales). This is found primarily on the Body, elbows, knees, scalp and finger or toe nails.
- Guttate Psoriasis: Guttate psoriasis occurs most frequently in children and is characterized by numerous small, red, drop-like scaly macules that develop rapidly over a wide area of skin. This may appear following an infection, most frequently strep throat.
- Inverse Psoriasis: Inverse psoriasis occurs in the armpit, under the breast, in skin folds, around the groin, in the cleft between the buttocks and around the genitals. It is usually pink and irritated but lacks the thick scale seen in other forms of psoriasis.
- Pustular Psoriasis: Pustular psoriasis is a rare form characterized by small pustules (whitehead-like lesions) found all over the body or confined all over the body or confined to the palms, soles and other isolated areas of the body.
- Palmoplantar Psoriasis: This type of Psoriasis are most likely to show up on the palms and soles. It can also appear on the tops of your feet, backs of your hands, and on knuckles and nails. It may be triggered by an injury to the skin, an infection, or another skin condition such as hand dermatitis. It may first occur during a period of psychosocial stress. Lesions are like cuts which bleed.
Psoriasis - Homeopathic Treatment
The patient should be encouraged to expose maximum to sunlight and avoid trauma during the active phase.
Homeopathic treatment of psoriasis – Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity by using holistic approach.
This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the signs and symptoms from which the patient is suffering. The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat psoriasis but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility. As far as therapeutic medication is concerned; several well-proved remedies are available for psoriasis treatment that can be selected on the basis of cause, location, sensation, modalities and extension of psoriasis. For individualized remedy selection and treatment, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person.