Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Mai apni wife k sath sex k time bohot zyada exited ho jata hu or start hote hi 1 minute mai last stage par pohoch jata hu, isii vajah se meri wife fully satisfied nahi ho pati h, please aap bataye ki mai kya karu ?
I was suffering from eye disease which is very make allergy to me as if you can make a solution please do it soo.
My wife 35 year is suffering in migraine problem since last 25 years. At headache time she felt one side headache and continue vomiting she is in trouble please suggest something.
I am 60 years old. I am diabetic type II and taking medicines. I have retinopathy also. What should I do?
Nervous Breakdown is not a medical term. It is connected to health problems associated with depression and anxiety. It often results from extreme stress and need medical help to overcome it. Although there are physical and emotional symptoms of this state of being, people often miss it. Here is a list of some common signs and symptoms related to nervous breakdown:
- It is hard to concentrate: It is often seen that a person finds it hard to concentrate when he is on the verge of mental breakdown. While a little stress helps in better functioning of the memory, chronic stress can prove to be lethal for the human mind and body. According to a study conducted by the University of Maryland Medical Center, it is found that too much stress results in the secretion of a hormone called cortisol which deteriorates the memory.
- Food becomes your best friend: An increased level of stress makes the body release certain hormones such as adrenaline for a flight response. When this hormone wears off, cortisol asks the body to replenish energy from food. This hormonal reaction results in emotional eating. As a result of stress, certain high sugar items such as ice-cream and chocolate give a good feeling to the body. According to a study conducted by the American Psychological Association it was found that 40 percent out of 3000 individual seek pleasure in high fat high sugar items.
- An upset stomach: Often before nervous breakdown, many people report symptoms related to IBS. A patient might also go through certain other symptoms such as stomach aches, abdominal pain and diarrhea. These indicators are related to overwhelming stress more often than not. According to a recent study conducted by the Anxiety and Depression Association of America, it is found that more than half the people suffering from IBS have anxiety or depression related disorder.
- Slouching becomes your favorite activity: Slouching is a major indicator of stress. A study conducted by the San Francisco State University in 2012 revealed that slouching drains more energy than skipping. Poor posture and depression is a common phenomenon in people suffering from anxiety and stress related disorder. If this is occurring way too frequently, it is time to consult a doctor and get professional help.
- A hyperactive nose: People with hypertension, anxiety, depression and stress often find themselves with a hyperactive sense of smell. A study conducted by the University of Wisconsin revealed that when a person is exposed to disturbing images of crashes or accident, he is often found to have a distorted sense of smell. Even neutral smells can be mistaken as foul ones by patients suffering from anxiety. If this sounds familiar, it is time to visit a doctor.
Am 24 . I would like to know that what is the age limit for facial hair growth ? Actually I have very few facial hair . And also want to know that is there any medicines which can stimulate my hair growth. I used one bottle of minoxidil 5% .for one month. But even am not having proper facial hair So kindly help me . Suggest me some medicines.
Hi . I am facing some problems in my ear I feeling something inside my ear .is it jerms or some fora.
I am 45 years old man , I am loosing my weight very rapidly from 75 kg to 64 kg. Last 4 years. My height is 5 ft 9 inch and diabetic patient .My sugar level now fasting = 110 and pp 140. As per doctor advice I have taken one tablet in the morning daily. The name of medicine pioglit mf 15. As per doctor advice I have tested several blood test like Hba1c. Hiv.Thyroid (TSH ) AND MANY OF RELATED TESTS, But all is ok. Now suggest me how can I regain my body weight.
Anorexia is a common eating disorder which is identified by abnormally low body weight, intense fear of gaining weight and a distorted perception of body weight. The problem is not only related to your dietary patterns but it also related to your mental state. People with this disorder are generally self-conscious, have a low self-esteem and are overly concerned about their external appearance.
Causes of Anorexia
- Biological factors - These factors represent that anorexia can be congenital or it may have developed over time. Congenital means that disorder is hereditary in nature and is passed on from the parents to the offspring. On the other hand, it may develop in people who are more sensitive and have an inclination towards perfection.
- Psychological factors - Anorexia can also be caused due to certain specific personality traits and emotions that might be possessed by you. For instance, anorexia is more likely to happen to young women who are really worried and conscious out the way they look externally. Additionally, people who are either emotionally not too strong or suffer from anxiety issues can develop this disorder easily.
- Environmental factors - The type of a cultural set up you are living in also plays an important role in developing this disorder. For instance, the western culture is all about slim and fit people, whereas the oriental countries are not so bothered about the same.
Symptoms of Anorexia
Emotional symptoms - This category of symptoms includes behaviors and a thought process aimed towards losing weight and minimizing your food intake. Some of the symptoms belonging to this type include:
- Forceful vomiting to lose calories
- Staying hungry
- Excessive physical activity or exercise
- Denial of hunger
- Social withdrawal
- Depressed moods
Physical symptoms - These symptoms are self-explanatory and are clearly visible on the human body. These include:
- Extreme weight loss
- Thin appearance
- Abnormal blood count
- Dizziness or fainting
- Discoloration of the fingers
- Hair that thins, breaks or falls out
- Soft, downy hair covering the body
- Low blood pressure
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist and ask a free question.