Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PradnyaYour feedback matters!
My frnd and her girlfriend had sex 1 week after her periods. He was using condom. But it got break and His sperm got inside her. After one hour they have taken an I pill. One week later she got bleeding. Bleeding was on 12th of last month. Her normal periods was on 30th of every month. But she did not get periods on 30th after this bleeding. But periods came on 5th of this month. That means 26 days after the I pill bleeding. It was a normal period for her. But now her stomach is feeling heavier. Which was not felt before. And on that day she ddnt had food because of that. Her periods was for 3 days. From 5th to 8th. Is there any chance of pregnancy for her. please help them in this regards.
Shingles is a type of skin infection that results in rashes on certain parts of the body. It is characterized by a single stripe of blisters that may occur on either side of the body. The varicella-zoster virus that causes chickenpox is also responsible for causing shingles. Once you have had chickenpox, the virus remains in a dormant state in the body. If the virus gets reactivated, it might cause shingles.
The symptoms of shingles are:
- You may experience sensations of numbness and burning on the affected area
- The affected area may be sensitive to touch
- Symptoms of red rashes on the body
- Blisters that are filled with fluid
- Bursting of blisters and crusting
- You may experience fever and headaches
- You may have difficulties in vision
The first symptom of shingles is the pain that results from the rash. In some cases, rashes may occur around the eyes.
Shingles is caused by the virus that is responsible for chickenpox. After lying dormant for certain period of time, the virus may get reactivated and travel through the nerve pathways on the skin. This is more likely to happen if your immunity level is somehow affected, which makes it easier for the body to get infected.
The disease is contagious in nature, so it is advised to stay away from people who have shingles. Remember that if you are not immune to chickenpox, then coming in contact with a person who has shingles, might result in you developing chickenpox.
Shingles may result in certain complications in the body such as:
- Vision loss: Shingles, if present around the eyes, may lead to infections in the eye causing vision problems.
- Post herpetic neuralgia: In some cases, the pain that occurs from shingles may continue well after the infection has subsided.
- Neurological complications: Shingles may cause inflammation in various nerves, resulting in neurological disorders such as facial paralysis and balance problems.
- Infections in the skin: Shingles may also cause infections on the skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
I wish to know if in every pregnancy that occurs after age 40, the delivery is done through C-section rather than the normal way? How is it determined whether a delivery should be done normally or through C-section?
I have a 4 yr old girl. She use to cry always. We I go to convince her she will start crying like any thing. If I try to divert her she will not get diverted until I rise my voice . Some times it even ended in slapping her which I feel very bad on myself and I feel depressed on this act. If I try to convince her with chocolate and other things for even hours also she does not get convinced. And in midnight also she use to cry atleast for half an hour daily. She has very restless sleep in night. How can I help her
On 5.10.16, we shifts with our baby just 8 months old child from our native village to New Delhi who was feeding cow and mother's milk there. Now we have changed to buffalo milk in Delhi. Today he start vomiting two or three times. Suggest us. Thanks n Regards.
There are few steps to be followed:
1. Drink 4-5 litres water per day in summers and 3-4 in winter.
2. Do regular exercises like yoga and cycling or jogging and some abdominal exercise.
3. Avoid oily street and junk foods as much as possible. Now days you can search oil free tasty recipes.
4. Add oats daliya black grams milk fresh seasonal fruits and vegetables in your menu.
5. Always prefer fish and chicken over mutton or beaf if you are non vegetarian.
6. Tapper the amount of food as the day end. Take a full plate in breakfast and decrease the amount to almost 2/3in dinner.
7. Go for a walk after dinner no smoking no alcohol and take a good sleep.