Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PradhanYour feedback matters!
Mera head wall se hit hua tha and tabe se Muje light headache hota hai but jabe hit hua tha use waqut Muje na pain hua hai na bleeding or na swelling and aje 22 days ho gaye wall Mai hit hue and Mai hospital gaya waha doctor ne ct scan ke liye manna kar diya bus tablet rentac and voveran 50 diya. Kya Muje scan karana chaye Kyoke kabe kabe headache and chakar sa feel hota hai. Aje 22 days ho gaye lage please tell Kya sir Mai blood clot ya internal injury ke waja se headache and chakar tho nahe aa rahe.
Hi I Am An Diabetic Patient And I Am 19th Years Old I Got My Blood Report On 18th March, 2016. As I Was Feeling Weak And Tired All Day And Was Thirsty All The Time And Was Having Frequent Urination From Last 1 Week I Searched It On Google Why All This Is Happening To Me Then I Came To Know That This All Signs Are Of Diabetes Then I Decided To Test My Blood Sugar Level When I Got My Report My Fasting Glucose Level Was 396.2 And P.P Blood Glucose Was 564.8 In Mg/Dl Units. It Was Very High I Got So Panic I Visited To A Doctor He Gave Me Metformin And Glenmark For 1 Week But I Took It Only For 4 Days Because My Uncle Took Me To A Diabetes Specialist Doctor Told Me To Take Immediate Insulin But I Told The Doctor That After Getting My Report After 3 Days My Blood Sugar Level Decreased To 271 From 564.8 Because I Don’t Wanted To Take Insulin Injection Doctor Gave Me 3 Types Of Medicine For 1 Month Cyblex M80 For After Breakfast And Dinner, Vildagliptin Tablets Vysov 50 Mg For After Lunch And Zevit Capsules Of Vitamin B- Complex And C With Zinc Sulphate For After Dinner Which I Am Continuing Have This Tables After All My Meals Today Is 25th March, 2016 It’s The 8th Day I Am Having Diabetes My Blood Sugar Level Decreased Now It’s 171 As I Tested It On My Glucometer And I Have Changed My Diet. I Am Still Worried About My Diabetes And I Don’t Even Know Which Type Of Diabetes I Have As Doctors Says I Have To Take Insulin I Had Searched It Comes Under Type 1 Diabetes. I Am Again Worried So Please Help Me Out For My Diabetes Doctor I Don’t Want To Take Insulin As It Will Cost Me A Lot And I Cannot Afford All This Medicines And All I Decided That I Will Stop My Treatment If I Have To Take Insulin I Will Decided To Stop My Treatment And I Will Just Live Till I Die And Please Tell Me If I Am Taking The Right Medicine Or Not Please Reply Me As Soon As Possible Doctor Thank You.
Hi, I want to get loose motions please give some natural food to get loose motions or some tablets. I want to get lose motions not stop.
Dyspepsia is a disorder of the stomach that is characterized by pain in the upper part of the stomach. It is not a single disorder, but is a collection of symptoms such as nausea, burping and bloating. It results when the acid of the stomach comes in contact with the mucosa of the digestive tract. These acids cause a breakdown of the mucosa leading to inflammation and irritation, which leads to indigestion. It may also result from eating disorders or certain medications.
The symptoms of this disorder tend to occur mostly after consuming food and drink. In some cases, the symptoms tend to go away after eating or drinking. The symptoms of dyspepsia are:
- You may feel bloated on a regular basis
- You may experience discomfort in your stomach
- Loss of appetite
- You may experience constant burping
- You may feel nauseous
- Symptoms of heartburn
- You may also experience chest pain and breathing difficulties
- You may be affected by jaundice
The various causes of dyspepsia are:
- Irritable bowel syndrome, which hampers the movement of food through the intestines
- If you are unable to properly digest dairy products
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease that results in reflux of the acids of the stomach
- Any inflammation of the gall bladder
- Various medicines such as aspirin, steroids and antibiotics may lead to dyspepsia
- If you suffer from depression or anxiety then it may lead to dyspepsia
- Excess consumption of chocolate, coffee and alcohol
Dyspepsia may be controlled by modifying your lifestyle. Some of the changes that you may make are:
- Don't sleep immediately after eating, wait for at least two hours before you go to bed
- Avoid spicy foods as they tend to aggravate symptoms of dyspepsia
- Space out your meals, eat multiple smaller meals instead of few large ones
- Restrict smoking and alcohol consumption
- Lose weight as being overweight may lead to dyspepsia
- Avoid wearing tight clothes
- Exercise on a regular basis to keep your body healthy and maintain optimal weight levels