Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pradhan DevYour feedback matters!
I have done with root canal for my left upper first bicuspid, i am still feeling pain sometimes and frequently bad smell comes out.Can you please suggest me .
I am 21 year old male having a problem of bad breath in my mouth. I brush my teeth two time in a day. I have used many brand but no solution. I don't smoke but occasionally drink please reply what should I do.
My son is 22 yrs old. He is suffering from oral ulcer (bayi hunnu / hugulu). Recently when we got his blood checked, we came to know that his hemoglobin value is 17.3 gm/di. He does not smoke / no bad habits. No much stress or strain. My question are: 1) what is the reason for higher hemoglobin value? 2) what is the effect of higher hemoglobin value on body? 3) whether higher hemoglobin lead to oral ulcer? 4) how to bring hemoglobin to normal value? 5) what is the remedy for oral ulcer?
My teeth get yellowish. I also gone under treatment when in 3rd grade as due to playing I broke my front teeth. So now getting yellowish.
My bottom tooth is having irritation. But I don't have pain. When I keep touching that teeth using tongue it is little bit soothing. I tried sensodyne paste as well. But its of no use. Can you please guide me?
I have tooth ache from last 2 days and red eyes from last one week. Please can you tell me. What should I do.
My teeth became yellow for that one of my friend told about cleaning (teeth) but I think it is not advisable so, in your vision what is advisable.
I am 19 year old boy who is suffering from severe bad breath due to tongue and I don't know what to do. I also masturbate regularly and have no power in my body and I lack vitamins and minerals. Some people tell me that I have bad breath due to lack of vitamins and minerals that I lost due to masturbation. Is it true and if it is true then I ask you some remedy. Pls give me advices. I also lost my hair and I don't have power in my body. Help me with advice.
There is so much gap in between all teeth of mine, mostly it gets strucked/ make place in between gaps of teeth, whatever I eat. Is there any solution for the problem?
He is 13 years old. He is facing mouth ulcers from last 1-2 weeks. That are very painful and he is not able to eat his food. please guide me what to do?
What would be total cost of replacing all teeth with artificial teeth. One of my friend usually get pain in his teeth & he wants to replace his teeth.
Our teeth play a very important role in the overall well-being, from appearance to nutrition to speech. Good oral and dental health is one of the most important aspects of overall health and well-being. From reducing infections to good overall nutrition, taking good care of dental health is has its rich dividends.
Taking care of teeth is not difficult, however. Inculcated early in life, these habits can become a routine and come with ease.
- Brushing: Brushing twice a day to remove the food deposits and keep the dental surfaces clean will go a long way in preserving your teeth. They will be healthy, free of decay and will be strong and will last longer. Learn the right technique of brushing from your dentist and practice to get a good hold on it. Improper brushing technique can do a lot of harm, causing wedges in the teeth called as abrasions. Hard bristles does not refer cleaner teeth. Soft bristles are easy on the tooth and are equally effective in cleaning. Make sure you change it once in two to three months or earlier if the bristles are flaring. The dentist can also suggest, if you need to use an electric toothbrush. Also, use a fluoridated or sensitivity toothpaste based on dentist’s recommendations.
- Flossing: While brushing will help you remove food deposits from the surface of the teeth, flossing or interdental brushing is essential to clean the spaces between the teeth. This area is less accessible for cleaning and therefore, can undergo decay when food gets lodged in this area. Daily flossing or using interdental brushes help keep this area clean and free of decay. This also helps in keeping the gums healthy, as food lodged in between teeth can be a constant source of irritation for the gums.
- Mouth rinse: After each meal, especially sticky or chewy foods, remember to rinse. If you cannot get a regular mouthwash, regular water is a good substitute. This will help remove off food deposits from the teeth and help reduce the incidence of decay.
- Food habits: Reduce in-between snacking, especially of sticky or chewy foods. Include sufficient fiber in your diet to have a natural cleansing effect on the teeth. After each sugary liquid or juice consumption, remember to rinse or wash it off with plain water.
- Dental visits: Visit your dentist once in 6 months for a regular check-up. If you are good at maintaining dental health, this visit may not last more than an hour, but in the long run, it will be definitely worth the time and effort.
Following these basic steps will ensure good oral health and go a long way in the overall well-being too.
I am 60 years lady. I have a sever sour problem in my mouth. It is very reddish and not able to eat any thing hot or spicy. From the last 1 year I am taking many medicines, but there is no improvement. Can you please suggest what is the problem or pl suggest any doctor for the same.
Smoking or consuming smokeless tobacco is very harmful to your teeth. It can lead to various oral diseases like oral cancer, gingivitis, periodontitis and tooth decay.