Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pradeep Shenoy
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of UTI
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Enlarged Prostate
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Urine Stone
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Treatment of Urinary Tract Problems
Treatment of Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
Treatment of Blood in Semen
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment of Impotence
Treatment of Bladder Cancer
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep ShenoyYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old. I am having frequent Urinary tract infections. Have undergone antibiotic treatment. Still it seems to be recurring. I am sexual active with my boyfriend. What's the solution? Kindly reply.
How to control yellow urine in liver infection. I want to be fine as soon as possible. My uv kinetic point is 50 which should have been 5-40. Now say what to do. Other report points are normal.
Sir namasteI am a doctor. Working in a village hospital. My age is 32. I had an xray kub which suggested a calculus in right ureter near ischial spine. For which I took cef-o, flavoxate and potrait mb6 for five days. Again I did an xray kub which suggested a calculi at same place. It hasnt come down. Kindly suggest a remedy.ischial spine.
I am suffering from borderline hepatomegaly, kidney stone and I feel very much pain in my left upper abdomen.
I frequently drink water and do urine can it be the symptoms of diabetes and should I do to avoid diabetes if so.
I'm 22 yrs old I have kidney stone of 1.4cms in urinary balder doctor advised to laser operation but I need any other kind of solutions to cure this problem if I done laser operation its create any kind of problem in my future and I'm unmarried I scared about for a operation.
My prostate happened enlarge due to excess leakage of semen.(e.g taking with girl frend, hot scene watch, watch erotic movie. I am taking medicine for prostate from last 2 year. Give me medicine name for sexual disorder and prostate strength.
My test results: HbA1c, Enzymatic - 5.8% Serum uric acid - 7.9 mg/dl Cholesterol - 210 mg/dl Triglycerides - 239 mg/dl HDL cholesterol - 38 mg/dl LDL cholesterol - 132 mg/dl VLDL cholesterol - 47% Free T4, Chemiluminescence - 14 pg/ml Thyroid - 1.31 Urine, Microalbumin - 7 mg/L Any Advice or suggestion.
I've an itching problem on my anus from last 2-3 months and it feels like there is a wound. So please tell me the treatment.
Benign Prostrate Hyperplasia (BPH) is a condition which results in the enlargement of the prostate gland. The prostrate grand is situated near the Urethra (a tube which helps flush out the urine from the bladder). Generally, the chance of developing BPH increases after one crosses the age of 50. But it is yet unknown as to why some men experience more severe symptoms than others.
Causes of BPH
This condition generally occurs because of old age and affects almost all men above the age of 75. It occurs because of the various hormonal changes and changes in cell growth that the body goes through, as one becomes old. Sometimes BPH can set in due to genetics. If BPH sets in due to genetically reasons, it usually is quite severe and affects men before they reach 60.
Symptoms of BPH
Quite a few men who develop BPH, experience no symptoms at all. But when symptoms of BPH, known as lower urinary tract symptoms (LUT) start, they can be either mild or very severe. The severity of the symptoms is not related to the extent of the enlargement. Many a times men with only a mild enlargement complain about severe symptoms, while men with a highly enlarged prostate gland have not complained about any discomfort faced.
Symptoms of BPH tend to worsen due to cold weather and also because of physical and emotional overexertion. There are certain medicines, which should be avoided if you suffer from BPH, as they have a tendency to worsen your symptoms, for example diphenhydramine, pseudoephedrine, oxymetazoline spray and other antidepressants.
The symptoms of BPH are related to bladder emptying and issues with bladder storage.
Symptoms related to the urine drainage from the bladder are:
- Strain while urinating
- Weak urine flow
- Some dribbling after urination
- Sudden urge to urinate
- Pain while urinating
Symptoms related to storage of urine in the bladder are:
- Waking during the night to urinate
- Urinating frequently during the day and at night
- Sudden urge to urinate, which may be hard to control
It however, has to be kept in mind that these symptoms may not primarily occur due to prostate enlargement, but are the result of other conditions like urinary tract infections, prostatitis, prostate cancer, neurological disorders and even diabetes. Thus, it is essential that you visit a doctor and get the cause for these symptoms diagnosed properly.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Can drinking water with lemon prevent kidney stones? Also, I have been told not to drink city water. What is the best water to drink?
Dear sir/madam, I have a problem of frequently urine from long time, I am not diabetic patient, 2 months before I have tested urine and blood sugar report was normal. sugar level was 76 (empty stomach ). Now what to do?
Hey doctor its emergency when I was siting the blood came from my anus kindly help me its urgent I am feeling nervous.
My wife is pregnant and she in last stage, means his estimated delivery date is 10-january She is suffering urine problem she has to go toilet again and again for urine. please suggest me.
Hello Dr, My (Age 22 Yrs, Male), I'm Physically Handicapped (Both Legs Operated) I Can Walk with the Help of Elbow STICKS OR Walker with 3.5 Foot Hight, Recently I was Diagnosed with Kidney Problem (Creatinine 5.9) after taking Treatment (by Staying at hospital) it dropped to 3.5 but Again it risen to 4.3 after following a regular diet at Home with 3 monthsspan. My Dr. Prescribed: Nephro Fe Dolosis Toyo 60K Can I Use Ketosteril Tab Because Many People Referred Me this Tab Please Help Me Drs. With Best Solution.
I am suffering from prostate bph since ten years. Size 4.1 4 4.2cm weight 37g residual 5oml.At preset I am taking one urimax d per day .But recently burning sensation of prostate and frequency of urinisation increased. Now I am takiing tab bacstol 100 mg since 5days.But no noticeable releif.L am also suffering from low back pain and neck pain.Is it becauce of prostate.Kindly advice.L cant go surgery because I am an acute heart patient having underwent bypass surgery 17 years ago.
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit - Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables - Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products - Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods - Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats - Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.