Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Pradeep R Raisinghani

Cardiologist, Mumbai

Dr. Pradeep R Raisinghani Cardiologist, Mumbai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning....more
I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning.
More about Dr. Pradeep R Raisinghani
Dr. Pradeep R Raisinghani is a trusted Cardiologist in Mumbai, Mumbai. You can consult Dr. Pradeep R Raisinghani at L C Manek Polyclinic And Nursing Home in Mumbai, Mumbai. Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Pradeep R Raisinghani on

Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Cardiologists with more than 40 years of experience on You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

L C Manek Polyclinic And Nursing Home

Ground Floor, Shivpuri Compound, Parvati Palace, Near Vodafone Gallery, Opposite Akbarallys, Chembur, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep R Raisinghani

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 60 years old man already taking telma h for bp and atorlip 5 for cholesterol. When tested my blood two days back, the sugar level in fasting is 107, pp 156 (1 hr after breakfast). Cholestrol 160, hdl 36, ldl 108. Is 156 after meals sugar level is alarming. I am already sweet lover. Can I eat dates, banana and other sweet fruits. Any restriction I eating chocolates/sugar etc. I am a very health conscious man spend minimum 30 minutes for walking and rest of the day just sit and relax. Your valuable guidance is solicited. Thanks.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
high cholesterol can cause atherosclerotic heart disease or narrowed coronary arteries in the heart can cause the symptoms of angina, when theheart muscle is not provided with enough oxygen to function. Decreased blood supply to the brain may be due to narrowed small arteries in the brain or because the larger carotidarteries in the neck may become blocked. This can result in a transient ischmic attack or stroke. Peripheral artery disease describes gradual narrowing of the arteries that supply the legs. During exercise , if the legs do not get enough blood supply, they can develop pain , called claudication . Other arteries in the body may also be affected by plaque buildup causing them to narrow, including the mesenteric arteries to the intestine and the renal arteries to the kidney. Avoid fast foods,oily foods,junk foods,alcohol,smoking,fatty foods, non-veg.,avoid stress, take green veg., whole grain. Take anti cholesterol medicines .
Submit FeedbackFeedback

From 2-3 days I n feeling pain in chest and I have already consults a physician they told that it is muscular pain. My heartbeat varies from 70-90bpm. Is this normal. Or what? Is there is any cardiac issue?

Homeopath, Bareilly
Pain in chest with cardiac origin is more severe aggravate with exertion and associated with sweat and anxiety. 70 -80 heart beat is normal but if you have family history of heart disease and you doubt some heart disease in you, you should do a through checkup of your heart.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Rarely I get this sudden pain in the left side of my chest near the heart. It increases when I breathe in but when I stop. I can't feel the pain. This lasts for a max of 5 to 8 seconds.

General Physician, Mumbai
Dear lybrateuser, - Your pain could be due to muscular or other soft tissue problem - do not lift weight, bend, exert till pain subsides - do hot fomentation of the affected area twice a day - apply pain relief gel thrice a day, apply lightly, do not rub - take a pain relief tablet if pain is more.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 29 years old female with 4 kids. I have given birth to all 4 with caesarean section. I have hydronephrosis which is under control. An my blood pressure is around 100/70 to 80/60. I always feel dizzy? What could be its cause.

General Physician, Nashik
The cause seems to be hypotension. When dealing with low blood pressure, it is usually suggested to increase your salt and fluid intake. Before increasing yoursalt consumption, do check with your doctor. Also, cut down on alcoholic beverages and high-carbohydrate foods such asbread, rice, pasta, and potatoes.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi Sir Normal X-ray chest (PA view) X-ray PNS (Waters view)----Hazy maxillary and frontal sinuses-sinusitis No deviation of nasal septum What should I do. Breathlessness and we still have the problem..

M.B.B.S. , PG Diploma In Clinical Cardiology
Cardiologist, Delhi
Hi you have sinusitis take steam inhalation three ti, es a day use nasal drop avamys one drop in each nostril for 3 month 6 days antibiotic therapy with augmentin duos should be given along with signoflam tablet and tablet alerid d all taken twice daily.

I am Mihir from Rajkot and suffering from low blood pressure and vomit and dierea since 3.5 years and sinus from 1 year. Waiting for local doctor for diagnose. Thank you.

Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Ahmedabad
Sinus problem should be evaluated by nasal endoscopy and ct scan of sinus. This will give us idea about extent and severity of problem. So that we will come to know that you will improve with medicines or you need surgery and if surgery than what kind of surgery. By that time you try to avoid dust smokes perfumes and pollutants. Take steam inhalation.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a problem about heart. Some time, suddenly pain is started to my heart. How my problem will end?

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), PG Dip Panchakarma, PG Dip Ksharsutra for piles,pilonidal sinus and fistula management , Post Graduate Diploma In Hospital Administration (PGDHA), Certificate in Diabetes update
Ayurveda, Navi Mumbai
You didn't mentioned your age n did you get an ecg n sos 2d-echo, chest x ray. Any associated breathlessness/sweating/vomiting/cough/swelling on feet. Sure heart issue is to be tracked n diagnosed in time to manage well to have fun in life!
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am recommended for a bypass surgery after angiography with 95% blockage. I want to know that can I choose EECP inspite of Bipas? If EECP can cure my blockage? And for how long it will keep me healthy? Is it a good substitute of bipas? Is EECP is a successful treatment?

MD - Physicion
General Physician, Delhi
Eecp is very good therapy, but d problem is it's very long term. You have to go to centre for 40 days/ 1 hr each day. Plus you have to get it done every year depending upon your lifestyle, eat habits n your cardiac test reports. If you want to avoid bypass best would be eecp + medical therapy + lifestyle change.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear doctor, I am 49 year old, hight 6' weight 86 kg blood test me creatinine, serum is 1.47 mg/dl bicarbonate, serum lipid profile (serum) 30. 4mmol/L cholesterol, total 289 mg/dl cholesterol LDL, direct 171. 0 mg/dl triglycerides, serum 325 mg/dl and eosinophil is15% hemoglobin (cyanomethemoglobin) 14.9 g/dl pls suggest kya karna chahiye naturally I start going for walk and run.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hello, Go for meditation to regularise your all sorts of report with minimal medicinal aid. Go for morning walk for 45 mts. Your diet be easily digestible on time to avoid gastric disorder. Avoid, junk food, direct sugar intake, alcohol, nicotine. Tk, plenty of water to hydrate your body. Tk, care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard Can you suggest what should be done.

General Physician, Mumbai
Dear Lybrateuser, - Avoid exposure to cold & dust, cold fluids, sour, fried foods - have more of warm fluids like water, tea, coffee, milk, sound - do warm salt water gargles if pain or irritation in throat 2-3 times a day - take syrup Chericof, 2 teaspoonful three timed a day - have 8-10 glasses of water for proper hydration.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My father is a heart patient. As a part of office work. He should travel long distances daily. Is this causes any problem to health?

General Physician, Mumbai
If it is a stress free travel and if your father is used to it and if his vital parameters of the body are normal than its ok.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Why does my heart rate increase after eating a meal? Especially after eating rice?

Homeopath, Hyderabad
you may feel so because of anemia and heaviness in your chest because of full stomach. Please try to have your blood checked for anemia and if you have anemia then treat it accordingly
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Can you please tell me if a weak heart can be strengthen with medicines? If yes then please prescribe because my father's heart is weak as reported in ECG and 2D Echo test.

MD(Ayu), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Bhavnagar
Yes, there are good preventive result of ayurveda. But I need detail history still you can start * focus on digestion * constipation must avoided * start arjunarist 25 ml mix with equal water, after each meal * start lemon+ honey+ water * take anaar, grapes, orange in fruits.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I was having chest pain with breathlessness. I went for Stress Test at a well known ayurvedic chain of clinics. I could not complete the test. TMT was done next day it was normal the ayurvedic doctor consulted two cardiologists and gave the incomplete stress report as normal. At present I am not having any chest pain. My question is could the chest pain and breathlessness be because of gas problem.

PhD, Human Energy Fields, Diploma in PIP, EFI, Aura scanning for Health evaluation; Energy field assessment, Fellowship Cardiac Rehabilitation, Cardiac Rehabilitation, MD (Ayur - Mind Body Med), Mind Body Medicine
Non-Invasive Conservative Cardiac Care Specialist, Pune
Dear lybrate-user, Gas surely gives chest pain, but it should not cause breathlessness. Ideally get a proper examination that includes 2D Echo, Chest X ray, ECG done to determine heart and lung health.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 30 years old female and have pain in the middle of chest and have problem in lifting my right hand, and also feel the pain while breathing also.

MD - Consultant Physician
Cardiologist, Kolkata
This is likely muscular pain, only paracetamol 1 or 2 tab will help you. But for clearance of your doubt you get one ecg.

Sir I have problem with chest pains sir how to solve my problem any solution for me also my uncle.

General Physician, Cuttack
Chest pain causes 1. Heart disease 2. Stress, anxiety 3. Lack of exercise 4. Sedentary life style 5. Obesity (over weight) 6. Smoking, tobacco and alcohol consumption 7. Excess oily, fatty, cholesterol rich diet, junk food 8. Hyperacidity, musculr pain 9. Heredity and genetic factor prevention follow the advice given below 1. Avoid stress and strain 2. Do regular exercise, yoga, meditation, deep breathing exercise like pranayama etc. It will calm your mind, control your emotion and relieve stress 3 avoid alcohol, smoking and tobacco consumption. 4. Take bland diet, avoid spicy, oily, fatty and junk food 5. Take paracetamol 500mg one tablet sos after food up to a maximum of three tablets daily, at the time of chest pain 6. Drink plenty of water and take rest. 7. If you have recurrent attack of chest pain take ecg and consult cardiologist.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Pain in right chest under nipple, like a guilt or something. Whom to get this checked with?

CLINICAL CARDIOLOGY, MD - Consultant Physician
Cardiologist, Surat
Hi. Try some cold milk before sleeping. This usually helps. You can see your family doctor and let him decide whether any further investigation are required or not. Take care.
102 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir pl. Help me to get relief from severe constipation, I am 47 yrs. Old with high BP, Cholesterol,triglyceride and anal fissure.

Diploma in Child Health (DCH), MBBS
General Physician, Bangalore
Sir, What medicines are you taking for BP and for anal fissure. Drink plenty of water, fruits and vegetables. Go for brisk walks. Do yoga. How Is appetite, sleep, any preference to hot food or cold food. Any weight changes. All these details are necessary for proper assessment of the problem and for medical advice.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi. My father has high B. P. 180 nd 200 at both side. His heart size has increased. What is the reason behind it. Is it curable?

Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
General Physician, Delhi
Very high bp, get it treated fast. Heart size increase is related to high bp. Yes bp can be controlled, not cured. It is one of the risks of heart attack.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed