Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pradeep Mehta
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep MehtaYour feedback matters!
I am pregnant with twins. And doc said in 17 weeks there wld cervix stitch and before delivery she wld b giving steroids injection. Are all this necessary? This is my second pregnancy. My 1st kid was born 4 years back thru c-section.
She has white discharge from vagina it smelling bad and feels tired at the end of the day, she is feeling unwell and irritation while intercourse. What should she do? She consulted doctor but it does not benefit what kind of appetite she could follow? What she should keep in mind to get rid of it.
Starting from top of the thumb press all points downwards and move towards the base of index finger. Move upwards by pressing all points till top and come towards base of index finger. Similarly press other fingers also. Also press all points in the palm. You can press with blunted edge of a pen. Do the same with other hand daily twice. The benefits are many. All sorts of pains go away.
I have unprotected sex for last month and I suffer from all pregnancy symptoms my period were also late. But period occur with heavy bleeding 4 days late. And 2nd day of period there is no bleeding. What is the reason?
Sir I m 25 her old & my wife age is 24. Sir we have a baby girl , her age is 4 year. Sir now we want to another baby. So we had tried 2 time recently but unfortunately our embrio miscarriage 2 time . Yesterday the last miscarrege, it was only one month embrio. Doctor why is the resion behind it.
I am trying to conceive for more than 2 years. My prolactin levels are high It is 122.6ng/m. I have done a brain MRI everything is normal and currently taking tablet Cabgolin 0.25mg twice a weak. I also have LUFS syndrome. I have tried 4 follicle cycles but no rupture took place even with HCG injections have ovulation disorder. I have been asked to go for DNC hystero lap asap. I just wanted to know if my prolactin levels come down will I ovulate and conceive naturally or I have to go for Lap and If I have to go then when is it to be done.
Hi doctor, I am suffering from extreme lower back pain after my every periods. Please suggest me what should I do for it.
Are you planning a romantic dinner or lunch to celebrate a special occasion? Then don’t forget to incorporate some of the foods listed below for a perfect unforgettable evening. These foods are the ones that have made it to the list of top romantic foods.
- Chocolate: You can’t go wrong with chocolate and it would definitely be on the top of the list for top romantic foods. Chocolate contains a chemical known as phenylethylamine or PEA which is similar to and produces the same effects of amphetamine. Amphetamine is a chemical that is released in the brain, it produces the joyous or euphoric feeling. Chocolate is also a known aphrodisiac. Eaten as it is or as a fondue or used to cover strawberries, chocolate is perfect.
- Seafood: Seafood is simple and easy to cook and delicious to eat. Oysters are another known aphrodisiac, they are considered to be the symbol of passion.Oysters are rich in zinc and are considered to be great for boosting fertility. They also contain a high amount of amino acids that help in the production of sex hormones. Oysters are usually eaten raw straight from the shell with a dash of lemon juice. Remember these slippery mollusk is not to everyone’s liking or taste.
- Strawberries: Probably one of the oldest and most easily recognizable romantic food item is the small red strawberry. This healthy fruit is rich in vitamin C and helps to keep the blood flowing to all parts of the body. Delicious on its own or dipped in chocolate or whipped cream or part of a sumptuous dessert the strawberry is the perfect way to end a romantic meal.
- Bananas: Bananas contain the enzyme bromelain which helps to trigger and boost the levels of testosterone in men. The potassium and vitamin B present in this nutrient-dense fruit helps to boost energy levels. Potassium also helps in building muscle strength. This tasty fruit can be eaten as it is or added to a smoothie to keep you going.
- Chili Peppers: Surprising right, who would have thought that chili peppers would make it to the list of romantic foods. The vibrant red colour and the exotic connotations of this spice makes it a symbol of passion and love. Considered to be an aphrodisiac, chili peppers stimulate the feel-good chemicals in the brain known as endorphins. Chili peppers are sure to stimulate your nerves and get your heart rate speeding.
Plan your menu or look for recipes that are simple and easy to follow using the. Setting the mood is the first step for a memorable evening.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!