Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
My mother age of 55 is suffering with joint pains in hand, neck, legs nd back. Her body was like selling. What to do.
I am 19 years old and have backpain from last 3 days due to over stretching. What should I do to prevent this pain?
My mother is under kimotherafy she is taking 5th sitting, but my doubt is that my mom lost clearly all hair, whether she will get or no my mom, s age is 45 years.
I'm having excessive sweating all over body. Even in front of cooler and fan. It's very irritating. please help.
I am suffering from mcl tear last 10 days ortho spcl said me cylindrical cast for 30 days is it okay.
I am from a village of west Bengal and suffering from sugar in blood. I want a permanent relief from insulin. Please suggest me about best available treatment.
Hi iam raj 37 years old iam still getting pimples on my face how to get rid of them please let me know.
My son he is 12 years old and in his face few pimple are shown also on for-head I took him to skin doctor and he homeopathic medicine using but still now there is no any improvement kindly need your suggestion.
I had sex with my bf. But now my marriagebis fix. I want to know how to tighten the vagina walls n muscle. My friend suggest me to use Alum by dissolving it in water she uses it and her vagina become tight. please hellp me do not tell me kegel exercise I m doing it. please help me is alum really worked. As in indian most women n girls use it.
Ophthalmology deals with the structure, physiology and diseases of the eye. On the other hand, optometry is a vision care science, which involves the treatment and rectification of the visual system. Specialists emerging from these two schools of medicines are called Ophthalmologists and optometrists respectively. Though, they both deal with the corrective measures and examination of healthy eyes, there are crucial differences between them.
Some of those differences are listed below:
A specialist in surgical and medical eye problems, who performs operations in the eye is called an Ophthalmologist. On the other hand, an Optometrist is a specialist who has a degree in Doctor of Optometry (OD). He is not a doctor but a trained individual.
Area of Specialization
Both these specialists have different areas of specialization. An Ophthalmologist specializes in only vision and eye care. He/she has the necessary training to perform operations on the eye. On the other hand, an Optometrist is not a doctor, but a specialist who is involved in diagnosis, management and treatment of vision changes. He/she has the license to perform eye exams and tests and can prescribe corrective lenses.
Both the specialists differ vastly in their training. An Ophthalmologist is trained to treat all eye problems and is equipped to perform operations. He/she undergoes four years of medical school and one year of internship in any hospital. Optometrists on the other hand, after three or more years in college have to undergo four years of training before receiving a doctor of Optometrist. (OD).
I have got the hair line fracture in my right ankle and doctor has advised me to go for plaster (30days). Would like to check anything which can fasten the recovery time?
I am 20 years old I have problem of over heat and over sweating due to of over dose of medicine used on me due pids or Sun stroke caused I was a 3 months baby at that time, I Expect suitable answers?
My problems. Last 3 month. Mujhe khansi hai sir. And wheezing bhi kabhi kabhi hoti hai. So mai inhailer leta hu sir. Aur antybiotic bhi aur anty allergic bhi le raha hu. But not reliefing Sir aur kabhi ear me saund bhi hota h beep type. please help me.
Are you a runner? In case you are, then it is vital that you understand what your body needs to run extra miles. It's not just about running, it's all about how you can push yourself until the end of finishing line or your target.
Generic Tips for Beginners
- Right Shoes- Most Important: Go for specialised running shoes that are easily available in the market now at an affordable price. It is advisable to buy a shoe which is one size up.
- Support- A Must: For women, it's a must to go for a good sports bra. It's meant for flat-chested women as well. This will avoid any kind of discomfort such as sagging of breasts, or even pain and discomfort.
Remember that excess running affects Cooper's ligament that supports the breasts.
If you are a man, go for tight but comfy underwear. That will reduce abrasion.
Keep a Close Watch: In the initial stage, you should run only comfortable miles. Gear up with a close-fitting comfortable sports outfit so that you can breathe, and your sweat is whipped.
Watch your Pace: Running is different than cycling or swimming. Even if you have mastered other sports, go slow with running. Gradual increase is always advisable.
Need a Commitment: Track your progress. Run at least thrice a week.
Specific Physio Tips
- Run and Rest: Rest is equally important. When you run, your body needs time to repair. It means body needs a balance of tissue wear and tear and tissue fortification.
- Know you Injury Cause: You must identify what's the cause of your injury so that accordingly you deal with it. Many websites can help you with that.
- What does your Body Say? Initially, it's normal that your body aches at few spots. Use a simple formula of RICE (rest, ice, compress and elevate) However, if it persists, then see a physiotherapist.
- Toughen: You need to identify your weaknesses so that you work on them to toughen yourself. Calf muscles, glutes and quads are commonly affected. Tough muscles absorb the effect more efficiently.
- Steady: You need to have control on your movements. Poor control leads to adverse effect on running. You can check it by assessing your single leg balance and single knee dip. Check if your body is balanced.
- Stretch your Body: This helps you to get rid of muscle tightness or joint stiffness.
- Adapt: Listen to your body and adopt the method of running that gives you painless run.
Ask for Help: Know your limits and see a physiotherapist or health professional if needed.