Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep MahajanYour feedback matters!
I had chicken paux at the age of 6 years and now I am 28 n becoz of chicken paux I have scars n small holes on my face. Kindly refer me some medicines to get rid of these scars n holes. I also want to know that is needle surgery a good and permanent option to clean these scars or it can be cured by medicines also.
I am 19 years old, I mean suffering from skin infection from last 2-3 months, help me please to recover soon because it is really irritating and makeup me feels uncomfortable.Please tell.
I am a female 24 years old. I have pigmentation around my lips. Suggest me a good cream or treatment to get rid of it.
E-coli infection treated with 21 days of ofloxacin 200 and now I am feeling somewhat okay. My prostate and other related parts are normal in shape and size. My doctor advised me to take ALFOO 10 mg for 30 days. Is it ok to take? I am taking it for past 2 days why alfoo is prescribed when I am ok with size of prostate and other related parts, can someone explain briefly please.
Sir I had dark spots /circles in below the my eyes n I had shown to a local doctor but I didn't get the satisfaction result sir please tell me the main reasons why it occurs n precautions.
Sir one of my friends was addicted to gutkha but he left it because in both of his chick a a blood veins visible from inside and he told that he can feel a normal circle in left of his chick (since from last 2 years after leaving gutkha). Is it possible that still he has chances of cancer?
I have black spot on my face and face skin dull not clear what should I do and blackspot increase after some time.
Hi doc, please I need to know what cream to use to get rid of hyper pigmentation cause by sun exposure thanks.
Please help me doctor. Many days my hair so so whiter. And my face is so dark please give me the solution.
Mera face thoda sa kala hai usko thoda jyada gora or bright karna hai toh knsa cream jyada aasardayak raheeg an mere face pr jyada se jyada cut bhi h an dadi ki place bhi bahut kali rehti hai usko bhi gora karna hai.
I am a school boy i am now only 16 but I have a lot of grey hairs and so pimples is there any remedies for this.
My boyfriend is experiencing some bumps (like pimples) around anus i.e. On the anal line. Is it an infection? What is the cure? His age is 21.
I have a fair complexion but my skin turned dark during pregnancy. It has not changed post delivery and my face has an uneven skin tone. Please suggest some natural ways to regain my complexion.
If you are thinking of undergoing some skin rejuvenation treatment, you should consider collagen induction therapy. This therapy, also called medical skin needling, is a minimally invasive skin rejuvenation treatment that aims at reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on your face, and other parts of your body.
Who requires collagen induction therapy?
• Collagen induction therapy suits several types of skin, and it is carried out by people who want to improve their skin laxity, eliminate wrinkles, smoothen lines, and slow down the aging process.
• It is also ideal for improving your appearance, in the case of scarring.
Before the treatment
• Before undergoing this therapy, you should consult an experienced doctor to determine whether the treatment will suit you or not.
• You should also ask the doctor about the procedure, its complications, benefits, and other facts related to collagen induction therapy.
• The treatment involves the use of micro needles on a roller which is moved over your skin for creating evenly spaced puncture wounds.
• As a result of the process, the body’s natural collagen production gets stimulated by the generation of a wound healing response.
• The roller that is used is similar to a tattoo needle, and minimal trauma is caused during the creation of the puncture holes.
• Sometimes, local anesthesia is used for minimizing discomfort. The length of the needles on the roller varies and depends on how deep the needles have to penetrate into the skin.
• Your skin is damaged so that your body is encouraged to produce elastin and collagen, which helps in plumping up and thickening your skin.
• This procedure is performed on your body and face. It usually takes around an hour for the treatment to be undertaken, depending on the area that is being treated.
• After undertaking a collagen induction therapy, it is likely for your skin to be pink in color.
• Some mild bruising and bleeding are also seen, which depends on the length of the needle used for the treatment.
• It usually takes two to three days to recover after the procedure. It is recommended for you to undertake a series of 2 to 5 sittings for maximum benefits and ideal results.
• It may take around 4 to 8 weeks for you to observe the benefits. You should use cosmeceutical grade skin care at home for better and enhanced results.
The collagen induction therapy is designed for stimulating your body’s natural collagen production that helps in improving your skin in several ways. You should consult a doctor and let him decide whether you are fit for the procedure.