Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pradeep
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PradeepYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years male, diabetic patient, my problem related with sex, I doing sex occasionally with my partner, she lived outside, so last few times I going to sex I feel erection of my penis very slow, its not feel very hard during sex, so once it get down it take too much time to getting hard for sex, I feel very bad for that, I can't satisfy my partner, so kindly suggest any possible solution, as soon as possible.
Yoga stimulate pressure receptors in skin which in turn ramp up brain and body's vagal activity, as it plays a role in hormone production and release
I am Bharathi, 45 years old, have stomach ulcer and took medication for it in the past. Currently, I am not under any medication. But nowadays the stomach pain comes frequently and not getting cured for days. I would like to have a permanent solution for this problem. Please suggest.
HI GUD MORNING , DOCTOR MY NAME IS YOUSUF MY PROBLEMS IS THAT I CANT DO SEX FOR MORE THAN 1O SEC , AS SOON AS I GO FOR THE INTERCOURSE THE SPERMS COMES OUT , AND I DONT HAVE STAMINA TO DO , WHT IS THE REASON FOR THAT,
I have itching problems full body since 3 months I used lots of tablets but no use and also creams now it's become heavy problems to me.
My gf is not having her periods from last 2 months. But we tried to have sex just 7 days before from today. I didn't penetrate in her vagina but I ejaculated on her skin and wiped out immediately. Is there any chance of pregnancy? please help me.
Nose bleeding happens because of presence of large amount of blood vessels in the nose and the reasons for nose bleeding are often nose picking, low levels of Vitamin K, cold and allergies and nose membrane getting dry along with so many other reasons. But there are ways with the help of which it can be prevented and stopped.
Let's first learn how it can be instantly stopped.
- Sit comfortably: When your nose starts bleeding, you should sit in a comfortable position. Do not stand or lie down because in these positions, blood may pass on to your throat which could be harmful. Tilt your face forward and let a piece of cloth soak in all the blood.
- Hold the nose: During nose bleeding, one should hold and pinch the nose for at least 10 minutes continuously. If it still doesn't stop bleeding then hold it for 5-7 minutes more. Holding or pinching the nose is necessary because bleeding can stop if direct pressure is put on nose for a longer time.
- Apply ice: Applying ice can be a great way of instantly stopping nose bleeding. Ice usually compresses and tightens the blood vessels because of which bleeding stops. Ice should preferably be applied on cheeks and nose. Alternatively, you can keep the ice in your mouth also for short intervals.
Nose bleeding can be prevented by taking the following measures :
- Elevate the nose while resting. Take 2-3 pillows while sleeping.
- Do not blow or scratch your nose forcefully.
- Keep your blood pressure in control because it will help in preventing nose-bleeding to a great extent.
- Avoid smoking because it delays the healing process.
- Make sure the room you sleep in isn?t dry. Keep a check on humidity of your room.
- Need to take special care in winters because the nose membrane gets dry mostly in winters.
- Drink plenty of water and citrus food to keep your nose moist and avoid milk, wheat and fried food.
- Do not overuse cold and allergy medicines. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ENT-specialist.